BMW colors; BMW M Coupe '98, BMW Z4 Standard (not Premium)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TopGearJB007
  • 109 comments
  • 7,480 views
Messages
384
United States
United States
Messages
TopGearJB007
***Mostly looking for ///M Colors***
***Not accepting Taiga Metallic.***

***I only seek BMW paint***

100% Successful Trades

I buy any BMW M Coupe '98 in any color.
Have a Standard (not premium) BMW Z4? I'll buy it.

If anyone has a Dakargelb or Phoenixgelb Metallic chip available, I'm interested.
100% Successful Trades
 
Last edited:
I've got tons of BMW paint, which colors were you looking for exactly?
 
I've got tons of BMW paint, which colors were you looking for exactly?

Anything. :D I don't even care if I have multiples. Sometimes I feel like a Laguna Seca Blue M3, sometimes I'd like it to be Alpine White. It's just a pain to run out of paint. Maybe it's a touch of OCD, but I hate having paint on a car if it's not OEM. Show me what you got! 👍
 
Ive got the alpine white, what do you want to trade for?
 
Ive got the alpine white, what do you want to trade for?

I can check in 15 minutes or so for all my paint colors, and then I'll post them. We can trade unlimited paint colors in a day, right?
 
These are the colors I have available:

Classic Red
Silver Metallic Graphite
Oxford White Clearcoat
Sunlight Silver Metallic
Opalescent Bronze Metallic
 
I Think so. Id love the 'Vette Yellow or the Lambo Yellow
 
I know I have the Latina Seca Blue, along with Alpine white... Few more BMW's as well, so I will let you know in a little bit...
 
My color list is updated :) Tell me what you guys want, and we'll trade as soon as the server is back up.

By the way, I'm mainly looking for BMW reds, blues, and yellows, but if you got any other BMW color, I will definitely look at them.
 
Ill do Diamond Silver for Alpine White
 
Sweet. Is there a specific colour you want? Im about to buy another BMW
 
What is "Jaune Italien" ?
 
^It means Italian Yellow
 
What BMW are you buying specifically? I'll look at the colors offered for that car and will let you know.
 
Im debating between an M5, or a Z4 M.
 
Im debating between an M5, or a Z4 M.

I'd like Imolarot for the Z4 M or Saphirschwarz Metallic for the M5 please and thank you. 👍
 
I know I have the Latina Seca Blue, along with Alpine white... Few more BMW's as well, so I will let you know in a little bit...

I'll take the Lagunaseca Blau, which paint color would you like in return?
 
Anything. :D I don't even care if I have multiples. Sometimes I feel like a Laguna Seca Blue M3, sometimes I'd like it to be Alpine White. It's just a pain to run out of paint. Maybe it's a touch of OCD, but I hate having paint on a car if it's not OEM. Show me what you got! 👍

i got an alpine white chip, ill trade it for pretty much anything. what do u got?
 
It's all in the OP.
 
I'll take the Lagunaseca Blau, which paint color would you like in return?

I'd trade you for the Flint Black Metallic if you please... Or the black, depending on what car it came off of? Like you, I have a minor case of OCD, prefer actual colors that were stock with the brand, LOL...
 
Hey I have Matte Dark Silver, Matte Light Silver, and Matte Light Grey. What do you have to offer?

I will trade any or all of those in exchange for chips listed in the first post.
 
Last edited:
I'd trade you for the Flint Black Metallic if you please... Or the black, depending on what car it came off of? Like you, I have a minor case of OCD, prefer actual colors that were stock with the brand, LOL...

Let me check those for you. 👍

Flint Black is Honda
Black is Chevy
 
I will trade any or all of those in exchange for chips listed in the first post.

Well, that matte light blue you have is already pending. I would trade for a car, but not any car.

Or if you have any of those crazy bright solid colors the LFA comes in.
 
Well, that matte light blue you have is already pending. I would trade for a car, but not any car.

Matte Blue is gone now. I don't think any paint is worth any car, so unless you like any other paint I have to offer, I'm going to have to respectfully decline. Sorry.
 
Matte Blue is gone now. I don't think any paint is worth any car, so unless you like any other paint I have to offer, I'm going to have to respectfully decline. Sorry.

It's not like I'm asking for something crazy expensive. I'm just looking for a Sunlight Yellow Spoon Integra or a Phoenix Yellow Integra.
 
It's not like I'm asking for something crazy expensive. I'm just looking for a Sunlight Yellow Spoon Integra or a Phoenix Yellow Integra.

I have yellow chips to offer. I can't give up cars for paint chips. Paint is practically free, and that Spoon is 74,155 Cr.
 
Colors added to original post.
 
Back