BMW colors; BMW M Coupe '98, BMW Z4 Standard (not Premium)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TopGearJB007
  • 109 comments
  • 7,486 views
I have a couple new paint colors to add to the list.
 
Last edited:
Colors updated yet again
 
All my colors are updated.
 
I'll double check later tonight but I'm interested in your Iris Red Pearl. Nice choice of colors to collect :)
 
I'll double check later tonight but I'm interested in your Iris Red Pearl. Nice choice of colors to collect :)

Alright. BMW colors are what I am looking for. :)
 
Taiga mettalic from 2002?
 
These are the paints I have:

Black Sapphire Metallic
Bostongrun Metallic
Schwarz
 
These are the paints I have:

Black Sapphire Metallic
Bostongrun Metallic
Schwarz


Not too interested. Sorry.

OP updated.
 
I have two BMW colors, anything that you would be intrested in?
Jerez Schwarz Metallic
Polaris Metallic

I also have those cars:
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW M3 GTR '03
 
I have two BWM colors, anything that you would be intrested in?

Jerez Schwarz Metallic
Polaris Metallic

I'll take Polaris and the GTR '03. What would you like? What car or paint?
 
I'll take Polaris and the GTR '03. What would you like? What car or paint?
Hmm, I got all of the cars exept for the Corvette which really don't intrests me. Would it be to ok to ask for the Chrome for my car+paint?
 
Hmm, I got all of the cars exept for the Corvette which really don't intrests me. Would it be to ok to ask for the Chrome for my car+paint?

I should take that Car lot list off. Lol. That is so out dated, and I don't even update it ever. According to my sources, the GTR '03 costs 309,665 CR. I'll buy you a car for ~309,665 or less.
 
I should take that Car lot list off. Lol. That is so out dated, and I don't even update it ever. According to my sources, the GTR '03 costs 309,665 CR. I'll buy you a car for ~309,665 or less.
Anything fun in your UCD witin that price?
 
Anything fun in your UCD witin that price?

Here's everything that catches my eye:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
 
Here's everything that catches my eye:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Sorry, nothing of those car is tempting enugh to give the M3 for. I got 2 pending trades so if anything else pops up just send me a PM or write here.

About the paint would the Royal Blue Metallic be fine. Color trade can be done today.
 
Sorry, nothing of those car is tempting enugh to give the M3 for. I got 2 pending trades so if anything else pops up just send me a PM or write here.

About the paint would the Royal Blue Metallic be fine. Color trade can be done today.

Darn, but yeah the Blue will work out fine. Send me a PSN request and we'll take care of this. 👍
 
I am still looking for:

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR

Let me know what you want for them if you are willing to trade.
 
BMW colors i have

Montegoblau metallic
Sonora
Polaris metallic
Interlagos blau metallic
lagunaseca blau
black sapphire metallic
taiga metallic
japanrot
AlpineweiB
Saphirschwarz metallic

I also have

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR
 
BMW colors i have

Montegoblau metallic
Sonora
Polaris metallic
Interlagos blau metallic
lagunaseca blau
black sapphire metallic
taiga metallic
japanrot
AlpineweiB
Saphirschwarz metallic

I also have

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR

Name your price for the McLaren. Are you available tonight to trade? I also have an S.Vettel X1 for both of them.
 
I got 3 X2010s... (vettel,carbon and blue)
What else ya got?
also just checked other account got hellrot and karmesinrot
 
I got 3 X2010s... (vettel,carbon and blue)
What else ya got?
also just checked other account got hellrot and karmesinrot

I have a (I think its silver, I'd have to look) Formula Gran Turismo
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
The White, Standard Spec II Ford GT Race car. (Can't remember the specific name)
Ford GT40 '69 Race Car in Gulf Colors

If none of those strike your fancy, then just let me know what you want and I'll check if I have it, otherwise I'll buy you a dealer car if it's not too ridiculously expensive.
 
the formula Gt if its in silver or any other colour ( i have a white one and a blue one already)
 
the formula Gt if its in silver or any other colour ( i have a white one and a blue one already)

Deal. It's silver. I'd love the McLaren in return. You available tonight?
 
sorry mate, i have no space till tuesday? Very busy on the account its on? Is that too late?
 
Back