Offline vs. Online: Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Canada
TheDrummingKING
So.. To my (and soon to be your's) disappointment, there is a major difference in the physics system between online and offline. That difference: in online, you can't roll over.

After doing what I found in this thread (setting up my car to do what he did in the video), I immediately went online to get people to laugh (I hadn't botherred to test it out after setting it up). To my disappointment I couldn't get my car to act like it did in the video.. I could not get it to roll over or barely get on two wheels. When it did get on two wheels and lean over it seemed to reach a limit as to how far it would lean. So I decided to leave the game, and went to time trial. Before altering the car's setup up as I was planning on it to see if it would fix my "problem", I decided to try again. To my suprise my car now reacted exactly like in the video.

For a moment I thought maybe I was just driving wrong online, so I went back to an online game and tried again. Sadly, I was unable to rollover and the same thing kept happening (getting stuck at a certain point). I left again, upset, and still in disbelief. :indiff:

How could PD think it was a good idea to give us dumbed-down physics for online..? :guilty:

Edit: Tomorrow I will be adding a video of proof of what I am talking about.

Last edited:
At this point, we need to make a fuss over everything that need changing all at once like we did with locked saves.

Speaking of that, if we don't get back-ups by January, it's time for pitchforks and torches.

At this point, we need to make a fuss over everything that need changing all at once like we did with locked saves.

This made me think of perhaps going to the "Kazunori tweets" thread and asking for someone to translate/ask Kaz why the physics are different.

Actually I think I'll do that now.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back