GT5 track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 81 comments

AMG.

Staff Emeritus
Netherlands
NL, Leiden
GTP_AMG
I trust the tracks may be of benefit to all. I created them with race report writer(s) in mind but they're free for all.

As mentioned in later posts they're for reference only, I've not tried to get them accurate down to the last inch. Yeah, yeah I know some of you may be disappointed :).
The raw material was photographed from the TV screen and I used the maps shown from the Practice session.
The start/finish line was added by visiting the tracks (in GT5) and trying to guesstimate where they are in relation to the mini map shown on screen. Blatant mistakes may be reported and I'll then give it another shot.

Also available GT4 and GT5P track maps.

City Courses

CC_Cote_d_Azur.gif

CC_London.gif

CC_Madrid.gif

CC_MadridMini.gif

CC_Rome.gif

CC_SpecialStageRoute5.gif

CC_ClubmanStageRoute5.gif

CC_SpecialStageRoute7.gif

CC_TokyoRoute246.gif

Last edited:
Madrid Mini doesn't use all of the complex in the lower-right section (as you look at the map), it sort of bypasses the big bump directly, and the little bump in one long, double-apex swoop.

Similarly, Indy Road doesn't use the main oval for turns 3 and 4. Here's a good map. (Picky, I know.)

Great stuff, all the same! 👍

AMG, you have the map for Madrid Mini wrong. It's shaped exactly like a triangle and does not have the 2 semi-circular areas that you have on the map, if I remember correctly.

Also, Chamonix West isn't showing up.

Madrid Mini
picture.php

[*IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=16588[*/IMG]
I don't think this is Madrid Mini. I think the circuit is actually triangular - it cuts out the first corner sequence by replacing it with a sharp left-hander down the inside, and then turns left again before the back section of the circuit and rejoins after the chicane. This is the full circuit, but this is (roughly) the mini circuit. I think. I'm just going by gameplay videos that I've seen.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look in to it soonest. I took photographs of my TV and then converted them all in to these gifs. I've been at it quite a while that Im not seeing the trees from the wood.

Indy Road
picture.php

[*IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=16635[*/IMG]

Indy Speedway
picture.php

[*IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1481&pictureid=16636[*/IMG]
Methinks the Start/Finish Line should be more towards the South (read Bottom) end of the track. As a reference, it would be on the main oval paraell to just before Turn 8 on the road course. PM me if you're confused. :embarrassed:

Nice maps! But why? They're in-game too, lol.

Because sometimes we discuss a race/track in the forums; and now we can have a visual reference (when not in-game). I think these are GREAT!

Most excellent Sir. 👍

I have always questioned the addition of both Cape Ring and Eiger NordWand being included in "original" tracks...:confused:

Have I missed something during GT1-2-3-and 4....?
Mind you, I DO love'em. :)

Thanks a million. A very very useful job. 👍
I wonder if Jordan can dedicate a space in the guides section... just an a idea.

Last edited:
The guides have been suggested before. I'm not too sure on the status of those (=editable or not).

Thanks to those who have pointed out some obvious and not so obvious mistakes. TV screenshots as raw material is far from accurate :D.

Nice maps! But why? They're in-game too, lol.

Maps are useful if you want to improve yourself, taking notes on which gear/speed you use for a certain car..

I read many books in which pro drivers use this approach, together with many others.

Is there a chance that all the city tracks get the luxury treatment London got? I'm sure some of the track wizzes will be able to help.

Back