GT5 track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 81 comments
Shouldn't the tunnel above the second T on Grand Valley East also be on Grand Valley Speedway in full length?
picture.php

picture.php

I did the extereme Rally race yesterday and was wondering what track the first one is.Looked at the maps in Practice and didn't recognise any that looked like it.It's not Toscona or Chamonix...I guess they don't want you to practice it!

I did the extereme Rally race yesterday and was wondering what track the first one is.Looked at the maps in Practice and didn't recognise any that looked like it.It's not Toscona or Chamonix...I guess they don't want you to practice it!
They are all randomly generated

Great Job!

Some Name Corrections for Nürburgring:

GP/F and GP/D, Hatzenbects should be Hatzenbach or Hatzenbach-Bogen (even wrong on Wikipedia, someone should change it... looks like someone guessed the name from a bad jpg...)

I am no real Nordschleife expert, someone who is should have a look at the map, just some mistakes I notized, there may be others:

Mistakes:
Aremburg -> Aremberg
Speigelkurve -> Spiegelkurve
Adenaur Forst -> Adenauer Forst
Drei-Fach Rechts -> Dreifach-Rechts (or 3-fach-Rechts)
Lauda-Linkskinck -> Lauda-Linksknick
Karussel -> Karussell (or Caracciola-Karussell)
Hedwigs Höhe -> Hedwigshöhe
Pflanzgarten III -> Pflanzgarten II
Kleine-Karussell -> Kleines Karussell

Old name, not used anymore, can be deleted from map?:
Kottenborn

Unofficial names, but commonly used (should stay on map, just for information that they are unofficial):
Eiskurve, Mutkurve, Spiegelkurve, Sprunghügel, Lauda-Linksknick (not very common, i think)

As i said, i'm no expert, so others please help. Nice website about the names (in german): http://87.106.138.113/booorn/nordschleifologie/nordschleife.html

Last edited:
Good to see those updates. I already suspected that it should be Hatzenbach. Bects didnt sound very German at all. Vielen dank. The Nordschleife map is quite old on GTP so I'll see if I still have the original and make the updates.
:cheers:

I think you've forgotted to put Nurburgring 24h

La Larthe w/ chicanes is completely diferent from the other ?
The maps are differents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely different? They look similar enough to me - granted they're not 100% the same. Keep in mind they are for reference only. Read the first post again where it is all explained. ;)

please forgive my ignorance but I do not know how to view these maps. Any info is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

EDIT: never mind, now that I'm logged in I can see them...

Last edited:
I like Dottinger-Hohe in the ''Green Hell'' (Nurburgring). It is the part where you can get to your top speed.:P

This is great stuff. I've already used the track lengths in my master file.

Would there be any issue if I downloaded the pictures and inserted them into my file as well (this file being my Matrix file I am sharing)? Don't want to upset any copyrights or anything :)

I Miss

the Citta del Aria
and the

AMALFI TRACK

And the
GRAND CANYON in GT5!!!

DO I HAVE TO PLAY GT4 instand this cannot Be true!

THERE IS A ORIGINAL POLYPHONY FULL HD CLIP for GRANTURISMO PSP THAT SHOWS ALL THESE COURSES THAT CAN'T BE PLAYED
In GT5!

Thanks for this info, I used the elevation change info for dunsfold to help with the testing of out greenpower race car we are racing there in june.

I came here to see what SSR7 looks like. People keep posting about top speeds at SSR7 and I couldn't remember the track at all.

Thanks for the post, it's very helpful!

thought you had dunsfold park (top gear) wrong, then realised it was upside down compared to how I always think of it
thanks for these :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back