GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
Thanks Magic Racer and chromatic9 for great comments. :)

Ok so finally I have my next set ready. It took me far longer than I would have liked but it is also my biggest update so far.

I had so many shots I thought were good and I really wanted to have a series of close-ups as well as full shots in this set so that's partly the reason for so many this time around.

Not entirely sure all of them are really post worthy but I hope you guys like them. :nervous:

A few things I wasn't very happy about after shooting this set was the annoyingly slightly average jpeg quality the games saves the images at, makes it not so flexible for editing and the big the textures. I really hate the fact we have these nice premium models with decent poly conts but then they are slapped with sub par textures with low reseloutions and thus rough edges. I actually fixed a couple up in the set. :grumpy:

And also with this set is a bonus three long form poster set. :)

Anyhoo enough talk.

Citroën C4 WRC '08
At Toscana

Click for larger images

______

______

______

______

______

Posters

s12ken - Well thanks, don't forget to breathe though it's kind of important. :lol:

ZEROX - Thanks a lot man, glad you stopped by and like what you see. :)

grrlpurple - Cheers.

speedthrill - Glad you've come in for a look and that I didn't dissapoint. Still getting love for the TRON set, that one was hugely popular. Thanks 👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Much appreciated, always good to have a nice comment from a big hitter round these parts. 👍

Last edited:
Awesome shots 👍 I particularly enjoy all these closeup shots. Once I scroll down to the posters, speechless... they are so elegant yet wild.

SVX - Thanks, much appreciated.

franz - Big thanks franz, a very nice and interesting comment about the posters. Never really thought of them as wild but I see what you mean with both terms. 👍

Thanks sejtur, I was really happy with silhouette shot. I had a few like that but that one was best of lot I thought. Also the posters turned out well too. Glad you like them. :D

Excellent work - I saw this the other day and could have sworn I already commented. Anyhow, I shall do so now - The variety of angles and subjects is really great to see, your detail shots in particular I love. The posters are a nice touch, they're very well done! Keep up the great work!

wow... its groin grabbingly gorgeous, I want to have some cheese and wine and marvel at it... okay maybe that's too much. I really like that one with the tree, but really they are all very good.

Wow! Love the close up shots. It's something I try and never can seem to get right so it's very enjoyable to see someone do it right over and over again:)

Revolution - As always many thanks Rev, really appreciate the comment. :D I was really happy with alot of the angles I got and the way the light worked in them. Having so many that turned out well made it hard to limit my final choices hence the bigger update. I plan to keep it up. 👍

MiniMarco - "groin grabbingly gorgeous" :lol: Reminds me of The Simpsons, love it. Your words are too kind, but if you wish to marvel at them thats fine with me. :sly: The tree shot was a good one timing wise as it landed perfectly in the middle of the frame whilst the car being a decent 3/4 angle. Glad you like the set. :)

Cod_Father - Thanks man, quite a number of people liking the close ups. As too they did with my Enzo set. Looks like I should do them more often maybe. I'm sure you're more than capable of doing some awesome close ups though based on what talent I've seen of your work so far. Will be good to see if you finally are happy enough with a few to post. Thanks again for the great comment. 👍

krakozyabr - Thank you krakozyabr, much appriciated. :D

Once again you've shown us just how skilled you are in getting crisp, clear shots with amazing compositions and a real sense of speed and movement. I love how well designed the posters are too!

Once again you've shown us just how skilled you are in getting crisp, clear shots with amazing compositions and a real sense of speed and movement. I love how well designed the posters are too!

Cheers Moglet, always nice to have high praise from a quality image maker such as yourself. :bowdown:

I'm very happy with how the posters turned out, simple but stylish I thought.

Thanks for stopping by. 👍

GT5photographer - Thanks very much, recognition of that degree is awesome. :dopey: Glad you like it that much.

Pointguard - Thanks man. :)

Solo update this time. Nothing too elborate. It's my first entry into the GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition. Ad theme if you can't guess.

Simple but i'm pretty happy with the result.

Thanks DiabolicalMask and Pointguard. :) A little later on I plan on posting a set from that shoot. So stay tuned.

Thank you SVX, I appreciate the awesome comment. :)

And thank you too dub_love, I was aiming for something authentic looking so good to hear you think it works. 👍

Back