Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car, 350Z Concept LM Race Car

What's the difference between them?
I own a fairlady, but Just saw a 350z on second hand dealer today, wonder if i should buy it, they are same in weight and appearance, but the 350z have no info about hp and torque, and the description is also different, wonder if the game had make it wrong, or they are really exist in two different names.

I don't have either one, but they where both in the the same race once and I wondered the same thing, the fairlady was much faster then the 350z, if finish ahead of the 350z and the was 3 cars between them, was not even close, it was like a 6 lap race and it was a 30 second gap between the to.

One is LHD and the other is RHD (had both in a race and switched the camera to check). Also the power difference already mentioned.

Other than that, exactly the same... even the car numbers :crazy:

Incredible game, but definitely has its share of facepalm moments.

This, the Atenza/Mazda6 Touring Car and the Opel/Vauxhall Calibra & Astra Touring Cars all have the same appearance but they have different horsepowers. For no reason whatsoever.

The Skyline Pace Car and it's non-pace sibling also has different powers, but they're for different purposes (one for racing, the other a safety car) so it's still understandable.

Facepalm indeed.

I own a fairlady, but Just saw a 350z on second hand dealer today, wonder if i should buy it, they are same in weight and appearance, but the 350z have no info about hp and torque, and the description is also different, wonder if the game had make it wrong, or they are really exist in two different names.

The funny thing is that this car doesn't exist in real life at all, it's a made up GT car, much like the Ford GT Test Car. Both versions were just put in because PD wanted to make the claim that GT5 has over 1000 cars, when in reality when you don't count the duplicate cars (all the Vauxhall/Opel cars, the Daihatsu Sirion/Storia's, Efini/Mazda RX7's, Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO's and so many more) it doesn't. Then you can exclude the many versions of Miata/MX5/Eunos Roadster, Nissan Skylines, Honda NSX, Honda S2000 which are the same car model with a different name, year or version (i.e EU, US or JP)

The funny thing is that this car doesn't exist in real life at all, it's a made up GT car, much like the Ford GT Test Car. Both versions were just put in because PD wanted to make the claim that GT5 has over 1000 cars, when in reality when you don't count the duplicate cars (all the Vauxhall/Opel cars, the Daihatsu Sirion/Storia's, Efini/Mazda RX7's, Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO's and so many more) it doesn't. Then you can exclude the many versions of Miata/MX5/Eunos Roadster, Nissan Skylines, Honda NSX, Honda S2000 which are the same car model with a different name, year or version (i.e EU, US or JP)

Exactly, and on top of that, many of the cars you just mentioned, are available in premium AND standard, the only difference (for example) is one of them being a US version and one of them being a EU version. Makes no sense plz?

Exactly, and on top of that, many of the cars you just mentioned, are available in premium AND standard, the only difference (for example) is one of them being a US version and one of them being a EU version. Makes no sense plz?

It's just plain cheating if you could word it that way. I'm a collector, I have at the moment exactly 870 cars in GT5, I don't even want to think about the amount of cr. I've spent buying the same car under a different guise. If you just include the Nissan Fairlady/350z LM race car and the Vauxhall/Opel Astra and Calibra touring cars, that's 3.5m spent on duplicates. Worst though is the Team Oreca Dodge Viper which has two different models and the only difference is the number on the car, numbers 51 and 91 and somehow this counts as two different cars!

the lm race car is 1120 kg compared to the 1100kg 06' z you can buy from the dealership which is a pig from my experience the one you win in b spec the lm racecar is far superior its performance points are through the roof and not to mention its very stable with the setup i put under it also the amount of torque that car produces is higher than any other gt car in the class so it makes up for its small weight disadvantage i havent driven it in any races yet just a few testing sessions on trial mountain and i would def reccommend taking the time to win this car it is def one of the best in the gt class in the game along with the clk 00' touring car and the always reliable and extremely stable 08' xanavi gtr

edit: toque stock on lm racecar 350z is 506 stock and i beleive after all aftermarket parts are put on its around 605 with like 686hp dont qoute me ill check later but i believe thats right and compartively thats alotta friggin torque and trust me it plants and pulls right outta the corners man

edit2: SORRY I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FAIRLADY LM RACECAR CAOMPARED TO THE 06' Z

Last edited:

They are 2 totally different cars and therefor can be counted separately in the 1000+ count of cars pd touts...;p

I have to say that I quite like the made up race cars. The 350 has livery that appeared on it's 90's race cars irl however.

http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/wallpaper2/300zx_2.jpg

I miss that car...wish they had kept that version in the game instead of the new one.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz1fUlSKEwz0id6NWAZ6fiWjCQwLfNQXU1mDJyglw1Em1Ki2ot1w&t=1

This, the Atenza/Mazda6 Touring Car and the Opel/Vauxhall Calibra & Astra Touring Cars all have the same appearance but they have different horsepowers. For no reason whatsoever.

The Skyline Pace Car and it's non-pace sibling also has different powers, but they're for different purposes (one for racing, the other a safety car) so it's still understandable.

Facepalm indeed.

The Vauxhall & Opel probably don't have the same in the real life as they are two different cars competing against each other.

NISSAN 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Level 20
Standard
3.5L
HP 525 @ 7100
TQ 524 @ 5000
FR
Length 4448
Width 1996
Height 1310
Weight 1120kg
V6 DOHC
Turbo
Power to weight 2.1

NISSAN Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Level 22
Standard
3.5L
HP 620 @ 6600
TQ 589 @ 5000
FR
Length 4448
Width 1996
Height 1310
Weight 1120kg
V6 DOHC
Turbo
Power to weight 1.78

Notice : This is not a joke, they are really different!

autumn_ring_mini.jpg

autumn_ring_mini_1.jpg

in fact... The name and The Spec are different story...

Maybe someone know the story...

Well one of them is right hand drive, the other is left, also, the car on the left is missing the hood number... Is this what you're getting at?

I think what he is getting at is that they are pretty much exactly the same except for stats yet they go towards the car count.

Am I right?

It just might be the same car just a different year. The reason why they look similar is because the sponsors remained loyal to that team. Just a guess though.

350Z
Fairlady-Z

I only remember this because I have one of them, and I saw the other one come up in UCD without a checkmark and I thought to myself "Don't I have that?"

Edit: Also, the Fairlady-Z can be won for beating the B-Spec 1000km Suzuka, which is why I don't have one yet >.>

I think it's because of the year they get away with it; it is a concept car ('02) the JDM one could have nismo engine upgrades that the american one does not.. besides, the more power usually means that it expends gasoline at faster rate, and so the JDM will be better for sprint races while the american one may be better for endurance races.

By the way, I wanna them are different Print (At least Colour pattern) :indiff:

Well one of them is right hand drive, the other is left, also, the car on the left is missing the hood number... Is this what you're getting at?

Left side Hood number are disappear by sun shade issue.
basically theirs bodyworks are same, but steering position are opposite

Also engine performance and description (Except the first paragraph) are different.

Last edited:
Back