Which New Cars Would You Like to See Added to GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kwicko
  • 513 comments
  • 79,963 views
Messages
1,297
Messages
Kwicko
I searched, but may not have searched long or hard enough, and could not find anything on this.

I seem to remember GT5:P adding some new cars well after the game had come out (Ferrari California, GT by Citroen, for example) that weren't in it originally, so we know they've got the ability to do this via online/patch/update/etc.

Which new cars would you like to see added to the game?

I'd nominate this one right off the bat:

New Stratos.

DSC_7424.jpg


Sure, it looks very much like the classic Lancia Stratos that's already in the game. But it's quite a different beast. Under the skin beats the heart and soul of a Ferrari F430 Scuderia, only lighter and smaller, on a shorter wheelbase.

More pics here:

http://www.new-stratos.com/en/#

First drive in the latest issue of Car&Driver magazine.

So what other cool new cars do you want to see added? Ferrari FF?

Large%20Image.jpg


Lambo Sesto Elemento?

sesto02.jpg


I wouldn't mind seeing the Hyundai Genesis Coupe make an appearance. It can be quite a potent little entry-level car, and offers a rear-drive alternative to a Civic or Golf...

What do YOU want to see?
 
i would like to see the older buggati series and the new super sport...
 
Last edited:
I would like to see more Australian cars (Holden especially). Something like the new Holden Maloo R8 Ute. Also would like to see the Audi R15 :)
 
i wanna see more aussie cars.

vl walkinshaw
22-VL-walkinshaw-01.jpg


vk group a
21-VK_ss-grp3.jpg


ve gts
gts-red.jpg


ve maloo
holdenveseries2maloo1.jpg


ford fpv gtp
fpv-fg-gt.jpg


and also more v8 supercars
 
Definitely YES on the Maloo. Wouldn't it make the truck races a whole lot more fun, especially if you were running against a few of them? :)


And yes, V8 supercars, too. And more Aussie Touring Cars would be nice. Sure, there's ONE that you can get, but what's it supposed to run against?
 
I agree with the V8 and touring cars. Me and my mate came up with the idea of implementing V8 supercars in GT6. There is only two base models to get into the game and have different liveries for different teams. They could do a championship and include races like Bathurst and Phillip island. :drool:

Just as much work as the NASCAR but hell of a lot more exciting.
 
Porsches please.Carrera GT FTW.

And how about the newer Ferrari's and Lambo's. That Sesto Elemento looks beautiful.
 
Porsches please.Carrera GT FTW.

And how about the newer Ferrari's and Lambo's. That Sesto Elemento looks beautiful.


Yeah, Porsche has to be the most glaring omission of a maker in the history of GT. That really needs to be rectified.
 
Bmw m3 e30
bmw m3 e36
opel ascona 400
fiat 131 mirafiori abarth
 
How about adding Koenigsegg the Swedish supercar.
 
Porsche 917s
picture.php
 
2008 Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake

0711_01z+2008_ford_shelby_GT500_super_snake+exterior_view.jpg


LS3 Twin Turbo 1200 HP Hennessey Performance Venom GT

hennessey_venom_delivery1.jpg


Porsche 997

porsche-997---shark--3_460x0w.jpg
 
Yeah, Porsche has to be the most glaring omission of a maker in the history of GT. That really needs to be rectified.

Thats not PDs fault, EA is the exclusive holder for the Porsche licenses.

To answer OP, we need Koenigseggs and Shelby GT500s
 
Rahal/Letterman M3 ALMS

bmw_m3_alms4.jpg


0641d_bmw-m3-alms-race-car-2009-729191.jpg


BMW E90 335i

a6.jpg

james_335_bmw_03.jpg


1991 Acura Legend

f65e1091.jpg


1992 Honda Accord

newcamera460.jpg


and for old times sake lol

1986 Ford Thunderbird

38082540001_large.jpg


That is all...
 
Porsche, seeing that Porsche is the 3rd largest company in motorsport. I have a Porsche 911 GT1 '98 model car at home since i was 5 and i really would like to drive it.
 
A premium Eleanor and a premium GT40 race car!
 
#1 What PD needs to do is make more cars compatible with racing modifications.

#2 PD also needs to convert some standard cars into Premium cars.

Now for the real point of this post, PD missed on a few (a ton) of great cars.

The LOLA Le Mans Cars
Actual Porche's such as the Carrera GT '06
Porche Le Mans cars
Thats about all I can think of off of the top of my head. (Four OF letter combinations in one sentence... skill.)
 
Porsche:

956
959
964
993
996 + 996 gt3 cup cars
997 + 997 gt3 cup cars
RS 2.7
Carrera GT
917
918

Or at least make the RUF's Premium.
A Porsche fan
 
I second the Stratos, what a machine! A Stratos with a 430 engine, I bet it shifts!
But id also like to see some Rovers, the old ones, the SD1 and the late 200 series (25)
For fun how about Hillman Imp, or Reliant Robin ;)
 
Mercedes Class E Coupe
Mercedes Class S
Audi A1
Audi A5
Audi A7
BMW Serie 6

And some more German cars...
 
I'd like to see some older model AMG's, because I personally hate the round headlights on the newer ones. There was a badass looking one back in GT2 that I can't recall right now.

EDIT: It was the C 43.

I'd also like to see some of the ****** cars that people used to always do burnouts in in the late 80's and 90's, like the Dodge Daytona, Chevy Cavalier Z22, and the 5.0 Mustang (Rustang?).
 
Yeah, Porsche has to be the most glaring omission of a maker in the history of GT. That really needs to be rectified.

This is not definitely an omission. I've read somewhere that PD doesn't have proper Porsche licensing (they refused, methinks) for this game, this is why we have some RUF instead. Maybe one day both PD and Porsche will come to an agreement.

OT: actually I would like to see some tuk-tuk or Apecar vehicles... Just to bring some company to Schwimms and Kubels looooool!!!
 
I would love they add Bentley Continental GT , Audi RS5 and couple of more newer audi's a5 s5 a4. You know , i'll upload pics later today

Edit: here are the pictures
5401227960_cb6e5516bf.jpg


5401227666_ceb87e147b.jpg


5401227568_18f9e29a27.jpg


5400627213_c9efd44e99.jpg
 
Last edited:
Koenigsegg Agera
Bugatti Veyron SuperSport
Ferrari 599 GTO
 
That Ferrari FF looks repulsive :crazy:
But I wouldn't mind seeing some of their track specials. The FXX, F355 Challenge and 333SP would be great.
 
I would like to see:
Pagani Huayra
Koenigsegg Agera
Porsche 911 GT2 RS
Bugatti Veyron Supersport
and Ariel Atom V8
 
Back