Which New Cars Would You Like to See Added to GT5?

• Thread starter Kwicko
  • 513 comments
Kwicko
I searched, but may not have searched long or hard enough, and could not find anything on this.

I seem to remember GT5:P adding some new cars well after the game had come out (Ferrari California, GT by Citroen, for example) that weren't in it originally, so we know they've got the ability to do this via online/patch/update/etc.

Which new cars would you like to see added to the game?

I'd nominate this one right off the bat:

New Stratos.

DSC_7424.jpg

Sure, it looks very much like the classic Lancia Stratos that's already in the game. But it's quite a different beast. Under the skin beats the heart and soul of a Ferrari F430 Scuderia, only lighter and smaller, on a shorter wheelbase.

More pics here:

http://www.new-stratos.com/en/#

First drive in the latest issue of Car&Driver magazine.

So what other cool new cars do you want to see added? Ferrari FF?

Large%20Image.jpg

Lambo Sesto Elemento?

sesto02.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing the Hyundai Genesis Coupe make an appearance. It can be quite a potent little entry-level car, and offers a rear-drive alternative to a Civic or Golf...

What do YOU want to see?

I would like to see more Australian cars (Holden especially). Something like the new Holden Maloo R8 Ute. Also would like to see the Audi R15 :)

Definitely YES on the Maloo. Wouldn't it make the truck races a whole lot more fun, especially if you were running against a few of them? :)

And yes, V8 supercars, too. And more Aussie Touring Cars would be nice. Sure, there's ONE that you can get, but what's it supposed to run against?

I agree with the V8 and touring cars. Me and my mate came up with the idea of implementing V8 supercars in GT6. There is only two base models to get into the game and have different liveries for different teams. They could do a championship and include races like Bathurst and Phillip island. :drool:

Just as much work as the NASCAR but hell of a lot more exciting.

Porsches please.Carrera GT FTW.

And how about the newer Ferrari's and Lambo's. That Sesto Elemento looks beautiful.

Yeah, Porsche has to be the most glaring omission of a maker in the history of GT. That really needs to be rectified.

Yeah, Porsche has to be the most glaring omission of a maker in the history of GT. That really needs to be rectified.

Thats not PDs fault, EA is the exclusive holder for the Porsche licenses.

To answer OP, we need Koenigseggs and Shelby GT500s

Rahal/Letterman M3 ALMS

bmw_m3_alms4.jpg

0641d_bmw-m3-alms-race-car-2009-729191.jpg

BMW E90 335i

a6.jpg

james_335_bmw_03.jpg

1991 Acura Legend

f65e1091.jpg

1992 Honda Accord

newcamera460.jpg

and for old times sake lol

1986 Ford Thunderbird

38082540001_large.jpg

That is all...

Porsche, seeing that Porsche is the 3rd largest company in motorsport. I have a Porsche 911 GT1 '98 model car at home since i was 5 and i really would like to drive it.

#1 What PD needs to do is make more cars compatible with racing modifications.

#2 PD also needs to convert some standard cars into Premium cars.

Now for the real point of this post, PD missed on a few (a ton) of great cars.

The LOLA Le Mans Cars
Actual Porche's such as the Carrera GT '06
Porche Le Mans cars
Thats about all I can think of off of the top of my head. (Four OF letter combinations in one sentence... skill.)

Porsche:

996 + 996 gt3 cup cars
997 + 997 gt3 cup cars
RS 2.7
Carrera GT

Or at least make the RUF's Premium.
A Porsche fan

I second the Stratos, what a machine! A Stratos with a 430 engine, I bet it shifts!
But id also like to see some Rovers, the old ones, the SD1 and the late 200 series (25)
For fun how about Hillman Imp, or Reliant Robin ;)

I'd like to see some older model AMG's, because I personally hate the round headlights on the newer ones. There was a badass looking one back in GT2 that I can't recall right now.

EDIT: It was the C 43.

I'd also like to see some of the ****** cars that people used to always do burnouts in in the late 80's and 90's, like the Dodge Daytona, Chevy Cavalier Z22, and the 5.0 Mustang (Rustang?).

This is not definitely an omission. I've read somewhere that PD doesn't have proper Porsche licensing (they refused, methinks) for this game, this is why we have some RUF instead. Maybe one day both PD and Porsche will come to an agreement.

OT: actually I would like to see some tuk-tuk or Apecar vehicles... Just to bring some company to Schwimms and Kubels looooool!!!

I would love they add Bentley Continental GT , Audi RS5 and couple of more newer audi's a5 s5 a4. You know , i'll upload pics later today

Edit: here are the pictures
5401227960_cb6e5516bf.jpg

5401227666_ceb87e147b.jpg

5401227568_18f9e29a27.jpg

5400627213_c9efd44e99.jpg

Last edited:
That Ferrari FF looks repulsive :crazy:
But I wouldn't mind seeing some of their track specials. The FXX, F355 Challenge and 333SP would be great.

Latest Posts

Back