How many different ticket type are there in GT5??

  • Thread starter Thread starter lnw
  • 34 comments
  • 10,284 views

lnw

Unknown Member
Premium
Messages
175
Messages
vosszaa
Yeah call me nub but I really wanna know exactly how many tickets type are there in GT5. Provided with original source would be very appreciated.

Ticket type that I know.
Level 5
Level 9
Level 12
Level 17
Level 21
Level 24
Ticket 1000
Ticket 1001
Ticket 1002
Bday Year Ticket 1942-2010
Nascar Ticket
Historic Car Ticket
Historic Race Car Ticket
Historic Rally Car Ticket
Rally Car Ticket
Rally Base Car Ticket
Muscle Car Ticket

Is there anything else?
 
Last edited:
Level 5 A and B specs
Level 9 A and B specs
Level 12 A and B specs
Level 17 A and B specs
Level 21 A and B specs
Level 24 A and B specs
 
Ticket 1000
 
Infinite tickets, because the 1000tk is infinite, you can win it how many times you want
 
Level 5 A and B specs
Level 9 A and B specs
Level 12 A and B specs
Level 17 A and B specs
Level 21 A and B specs
Level 24 A and B specs
----
54 tickets A-Spec + 54 tickets B-Spec
----
Special Events
----
Tickets 1000
----
Bday tickets
 
Why nobody mention about Nascar tickets or Muscle cars ticket and Historic Cars Tickets?
 
The NASCAR is, i'm not sure about how do you get the other 2

And that is why I ask in the first place. Because nobody can clarify how many type of tickets are there in the game. Trust me I saw Historic Car ticket before but I used it and didnt pay much attention to.
 
There are also:
Historic Rally ticket
Rally Base Car
Rally Car
 
lnw
And that is why I ask in the first place. Because nobody can clarify how many type of tickets are there in the game. Trust me I saw Historic Car ticket before but I used it and didnt pay much attention to.

The awser is: There are infinite tickets in GT5, because you can win the ticket 1000 how many times you want
 
There are also:
Historic Rally ticket
Rally Base Car
Rally Car

THAT TOO!!! Is there anymore?
 
The awser is: There are infinite tickets in GT5, because you can win the ticket 1000 how many times you want

You dont get it do you? Ticket 1000 is just "One Type" of the ticket. I wanna know how many different type of the tickets out there.
 
lnw
You dont get it do you? Ticket 1000 is just "One Type" of the ticket. I wanna know how many different type of the tickets out there.


Ohhh, this is a bit harder to know
Anywany,here where i'm is 3:43h, soo, i'm not going to turn my ps3 on, because i'm in the bathroom, and no, im not doing what are you thinking

See you soon
 
and there's like 100 different Birthday Tickets(1 for each different year), then like 3 different 1000 tickets and then lvl 9, lvl 12, lvl 17, lvl 21, lvl 24 tickets, so yea hoped that helped :)
 
Faria0808
Ohhh, this is a bit harder to know
Anywany,here where i'm is 3:43h, soo, i'm not going to turn my ps3 on, because i'm in the bathroom, and no, im not doing what are you thinking

See you soon

Suurrree your not...lol
 
and there's like 100 different Birthday Tickets(1 for each different year), then like 3 different 1000 tickets and then lvl 9, lvl 12, lvl 17, lvl 21, lvl 24 tickets, so yea hoped that helped :)

What do you mean by "3 different 1000 tickets"?? Could you enlighten me please. I thought Ticket 1000 is "THE" ticket 1000 and there is no alternate version.
 
You didn't put the Rally Base Car ticket in the 1st post
 
lnw
What do you mean by "3 different 1000 tickets"?? Could you enlighten me please. I thought Ticket 1000 is "THE" ticket 1000 and there is no alternate version.

Well there's a 1001 ticket and I think also a 1002 ticket also I'm not sure if there's others but they all do the same thing so there's is no real difference and yea there is a Classic Muscle Ticket, Nascar Ticket, Rally Ticket and I think that's it
 
You didn't put the Rally Base Car ticket in the 1st post

Done! Still waiting for the answer why we have "3 different 1000 tickets"... lol
 
Well there's a 1001 ticket and I think also a 1002 ticket also I'm not sure if there's others but they all do the same thing so there's is no real difference and yea there is a Classic Muscle Ticket, Nascar Ticket, Rally Ticket and I think that's it

1001 and 1002 Ticket!!!!! Really??? Where did you get them from? I mean did you get it yourself or see it somewhere or heard anybody whispering about it?
 
Back