Cappuccino, anybody?? Great little cars, what do you got?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CapnCowboy
  • 36 comments
  • 9,235 views
i need this ride
 
Looks good with race mod.
 
A few of mine.

179303_1641194902149_1005109569_31590486_5642703_n.jpg

167859_1641194702144_1005109569_31590485_2528299_n.jpg

180504_1641196182181_1005109569_31590492_6891355_n.jpg

180211_1641199142255_1005109569_31590503_4469479_n.jpg
 
ahrweilerstreet1.jpg


ahrweilerstreet2.jpg
 
↑↑↑

With this bodykit, it hadly meets the dimensions restrictions for Kei class :dopey:

But looks good, and good photos too.
 
Is the car in the first post equipped with some sort of body kit or it looks like that in stock form (except the wing)?
 
how did u get number 7 on your car?

You can change the number in the garage, 4 different styles and any number from 1-99. Anyhoo, here's my Cappuccino:
Clubman%20Stage%20Route%205.jpg

Clubman%20Stage%20Route%205.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Shoren-in.jpg
 
suzukacircuiteastcoursez.jpg

Wheels look enormous on that tiny little car.
 
My race modded Cappuccino =)






And Sakamoto's Cappuccino from Initial D



 
No light pink ones? (Initial D)

0.jpg


I'm surprised, given that pink seems to be a popular color these days.. suddenly. lol
 
I love my Cappuccino ,won the Laguna Enduro in my RM'd one tonight,Already won it in the non RM'd version.Tomorrow i should have a Gold Chrome one to show off
 
This car is the bomb, definitely posting mine later.
 
Yeah! Just got one RM'ed.

And now just need more 2 or 3 of them without RM :P
 
I used the Cappuccino for the latest Seasonal Event and took some photos along the way.


5621796859_c0d742d325_z.jpg



5621796537_7037371189_z.jpg



5621798085_9d0c327ace_z.jpg



5621798339_9f72878203_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
The first EVER images I took on GT5
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg
 
Back