Hai-123's Playground. DB9 joined to play with us. Who's next?, please comment! 2/17

• Thread starter Hai-123
  • 15 comments
Hai-123
5452655574_fa286df83d.jpg

Hello boys and girls, I decided to make my own gallery.
I use the photomode more and more often and I think, I'm getting better now.

At the moment, its a playground! For me!

greetings,

Hai

Last edited:
I feel your panning shots, would be better with some depth of field.

thats true, did this because I always have problems getting a clear picture of the car, most of the time something of it is blurred. thats why I mostly used the 2nd panning mode here.
Any tips to get around the blurry effect on the car without creating a feeling of a still standing car? (thats what I think of my pictures if the surrounding is clear to see everywhere)

Great pictures on your gallery by the way!

greetings

love your pictures, they look amazing, how do you get them looking so real?

Thank you. I just started messing with a photo tool. Just sharpened them a bit and tried to put some more depth in.

Re... Size...
I can't even look because they take so long to load and are so damn big.

working on that right now

Last edited:
Very nice photos to start with. They are great. I want to buy the Lancia now , it looks attractive XD.

Thanks. Somehow I love driving that car in stock condition, not fast but really easy to control. Glad I gave you an animation for that :D

great shots love them

Thanks for that. Been browsing through your gallery and I quite enjoyed your last update, the shots of the GT-R.

Just a small shoot, more editing this time.

"No movement at all." Just sit back and relax. At least that's what I did as I took these pictures.

Also did a shoot with some other effects. Would be nice to know, wich set you like more.

Comments are always welcome!

Last edited:
wow, I love your first set of the Alfa! Great pictures!

Also the second set of the DB9! they are great like this....;)

Back