GT5 Drifting Mini-Messages

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 90 comments
SouthpawSlider
For all the "simple" statements, comments, and rants that are too short for an entire thread.

Such as...
"Evergreen Drift Room is up! [Room #]" or "Good runs today, [PSN IDs]"

Avoid conversations and flaming to keep it organized and useful.

Last edited:
What's wrong with putting Japan Drift? I have nothing but respect for D1 drifting and I suspect those who put that in their titles are just showing their love for it.

I wonder why this wasn't a big hit.

Im not too sure, but Ill put it to use. Im looking for people who use to drift on Forza or still do, to add to my friends list. Ive met some familiar faces around and they always seem to be nice and chill. So, if youre from FM3 or you just want to drift add my PSN, I will be hosting a lobby in an hour or two.

Joined a random drift room tonight, 15 people at Tsukuba. Ended up sliding an M5 round a corner between a Samba Bus and S15 RM. It got quite weird...

Shoutout to all the people who are learning the sport! It is so exciting to see people progress. :) Keep drifting guys! You (we all) will continue get better!

Great stuff in the 1st time drifters room tonight. Good to see the improvement and hope I helped you guys.
I was rocking a White S15 RM Orange Wheels ! :)

I know this is for GT5 but I am going online in a bit to test out the Charger and work on the R33. XBL GT: nk4e and probably playing some Black ops for a bit.

To Both TEAM ORANGE and PROJECT D.......Cool Driftings! You two teams are pretty cool dudes. Keep running into your Members and they are Boss! Keep that up!

Big ups to my boy daltonlm (PSN: LazyLiquid) for a most sick door to door 2.5 hour long Suzuka fixed rain tandem session. Stuck with it even though the rain threw him off at first. Dude says he played GT5 for 20 hours today. Gangster!!!

Big ups to my boy daltonlm (PSN: LazyLiquid) for a most sick door to door 2.5 hour long Suzuka fixed rain tandem session. Stuck with it even though the rain threw him off at first. Dude says he played GT5 for 20 hours today. Gangster!!!

Shhhh... i want still be seen like a underdog for a very long time, hahaha...
I don´t know if was exactly 20h, but this week im on recess of my job, so i have some extra time to sharpen my skills. Im starting to lose fear of tight tandems, ocasional touches... and getting used to drive using the first person camera. Unfortunaly the chase view (3rd person) in gran turismo is too spoiled, dont let me feel the car nor i can see the nose, and i always used 3rd person view on other "drifting" games (Grid, Project Torque, TDU...).

Still have a long way to become something to be proud of. Remember that JP drifter in the room? (Perfume Capsule or something)

Anyways... i dont get the point of this thread... but thumbs up for u, ppl!
👍

Back