GT5 Drifting Mini-Messages

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goracle
  • 90 comments
  • 9,977 views
So n4ke when do you plan on getting GT5? You so should sooner or later. 👍
 
We will see...Evo is coming up and I have to save for that.
 
I have been here for 5+ years. :lol:
 
If you guys remember BigGameHit, he's in the 2nd episode of Drift Colors at 6:00

 
I was thinking, with PSN offline and not a whole lot of people can record. Could we do something fun like the Weekly Drift Series, we had before? Like your limited on this car or your limited on this tune and show the community what you got.
 
How would you compete. Or just with pictures and videos?
 
Yep, its how I did it. :lol: Though not everyone is willing to dish out 50 dollars for a capture card, I have used a old camera to record my videos
From:

to
 
Hmm maybe not. Some might be up for it though.

I added you on Xbox Live by the way. I saw you played Forza and Black ops. I'm Keefley. :)
 
So far I am playing: SSFIV,Black Ops, Forza, MVC3 and MW2.
My footage of GT4 Xlink Kai ( I was the 22b)
 
Awwh I'll need to view the videos when I get on the PC.

Up for some Xbox some time? ;)
 
Let me get some stuff done today ( I need to do quickly ) and sure.
 
If you guys remember BigGameHit, he's in the 2nd episode of Drift Colors at 6:00



sup guys im still around just still busy somewhat with the Earthquake buisness. More to come.

here is a vid I threw together from the recent G1GP event and Matsuri. Was awesome driving with all the pro's. Event was judged by Suenaga and Kumakubo San. Im driving my missile white and pink Silvia in this video.


 
I was thinking, with PSN offline and not a whole lot of people can record. Could we do something fun like the Weekly Drift Series, we had before? Like your limited on this car or your limited on this tune and show the community what you got.

So, what's the car and tune? Perhaps you should also specify 'grip reduction real'. It makes a big difference in practice mode, with PSN offline.
 
So, what's the car and tune? Perhaps you should also specify 'grip reduction real'. It makes a big difference in practice mode, with PSN offline.

Well if we ever had WDS, it should be like this
GT4 WDS
 
I am currently working on the team thread. It doesn't seem to take long but currently we have 17 Teams that are currently active, I will compare with the other list that I have so far.
 
:dunce:

I am not a big Call of Duty fan anymore they are all too over rated. I suggest don't buy unless you have a unhealthy addiction to killing people.

What the 🤬?
 
Biggamehit
sup guys im still around just still busy somewhat with the Earthquake buisness. More to come.

here is a vid I threw together from the recent G1GP event and Matsuri. Was awesome driving with all the pro's. Event was judged by Suenaga and Kumakubo San. Im driving my missile white and pink Silvia in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrQH9EjKd7I">YouTube Link</a>

I think I saw you on YouTube trying to mount tires on rims, you had troubles with the machine it was quite fun to see!
No offense I'd probable be clueless in front of that machine.
 
Is there any "GTP Public" room/lobby up? for drifting?
 
I think I saw you on YouTube trying to mount tires on rims, you had troubles with the machine it was quite fun to see!
No offense I'd probable be clueless in front of that machine.

changing tires is not that hard! Try Semi tires haha cant use a machine, bars and hammer only!
 
Just noticed a lot of the team threads being moved... Ouch
 
Looks like you guys got what you wanted, a Drift Team subform.
 
Looks like you guys got what you wanted, a Drift Team subform.

I didn't want this, if they were to make a team subforum, it should be in the drifting section.

👎
 
Back