Credits & xp earned in remote racing not being saved

• Thread starter nismo33
  • 20 comments
England
St Neots
nismo33
Anyone else having this problem?? i've had all 6 of my b spec drivers online since it went live but none of the credits or xp they earn actually save on my account. I collect & get the usual screens come up & the amount goes up ok. But then if i quit the game & turn ps3 off the next time i go back to the game all the credits are gone & so is the xp. Also none of my drivers are being shared any more. What a waste of time :grumpy:👎

Something has just occurred to me. The 3 yellow lights that nobody knows what do. Maybe you need to have all 3 lit in able to actually be able to save what you've earned???

Everything else is saving properly though. I had bang on 20 mil so bought a car from the ucd. Went & collected on my bobs & ended up 30 credits short of 20 mil again. Turned off ps3 & went back to it a bit later. Car is still there & the money i spent on it is still gone. In other words i was back to where i was before i collected on b spec :(

From what I understand, they failed to add an Autosave during Remote Racing menu transitions

Fix = Manual save before you exit the game

I have a habit of doing this anyway regardless

Manually save the game before quitting the game, the auto save is not working properly as of right now.

This, always save after collecting/changing the status of a driver.

Anyone else having this problem?? i've had all 6 of my b spec drivers online since it went live but none of the credits or xp they earn actually save on my account. I collect & get the usual screens come up & the amount goes up ok. But then if i quit the game & turn ps3 off the next time i go back to the game all the credits are gone & so is the xp. Also none of my drivers are being shared any more. What a waste of time :grumpy:👎

Did you go to your driver list? Click on the driver then click the button at the bottom for "Recieve Prizes"? I didnt know about this button at first and wondered why they had done umpteen races but nothing was registered. Only when you click the button is your drivers status updated!

After you did a recieve prize button on each driver. Exit the driver list. Save the game and then reopen the driver list the credits at the bottom of each driver should be back to zero and their Xp should show up.

Hope this is the reason if your XP is actually evaporating I cant help... :(

Last edited:
This happened to me. I had left gt5 lvl 27 b spec and with lots of credits. I came back the next day to find myself lvl 26 again and with less credit. I was like WTF!? But yeh this explains it.

Yep another idiot here 2 million credits i lost after checking in my prizes and turning of system never done a manual save. :ouch:

Ouch! I feel your pain!

I can only imagine what it must feel like to loose your entire save game as some have on here...

So, recieve prizes, go back to the main gt world screen and hit the save button, right?

Or save it from the GT Life screen. This is an old picture before the 1.06 update
GT57.jpg

But the RED dot button, on the left, under the gear/setting button, is also a manual save, so no need to go back to the main screen.

manually saving is only needed if i'm cashing out the driver right? Otherwise I can quit the game after any remote racing is done and still get the CR going into driver's bank account?

manually saving is only needed if i'm cashing out the driver right? Otherwise I can quit the game after any remote racing is done and still get the CR going into driver's bank account?

This problem has been fixed with one of the recent patches. When you cash out your drivers, their $$$ count should go to 0, and in the bottom right of the screen you will see "saving" flashing.:)

Back