Double 40 club

I have someone on my friend list who is A spec 40 and B spec 39.
 
40A

35B

Before lasts week update, just one of my friends and I were the only level 40A on my friends list. Now there are like 10 or 12 more. Feels like all the work was for nothing lol
 
40A

35B

Before lasts week update, just one of my friends and I were the only level 40A on my friends list. Now there are like 10 or 12 more. Feels like all the work was for nothing lol

Everyone will get their eventually though?
 
Who got there without using rubber band trick ?
 
40A 36B
I used autogrind 36-40 for A Spec
 
Save me a seat, I'm not rubber banding or grinding, just playing when I feel like it - I will be joining the 40/40 club in a couple of years!
 
"Seat also reserved"

Currently . . .
A Spec 32
B Spec 33

. . . will edit this post in a few years when I get a double 40. :)
 
And . . . silence. Lol, I am a member of the double 40 club, but I rubber banded.

If the game wasn't the way it is rubber banding wouldn't be needed. To the OP, 39 A 20 something B, I am not a Bspec fan so my 10 year old runs Bspec and loves it.
 
If the game wasn't the way it is rubber banding wouldn't be needed. To the OP, 39 A 20 something B, I am not a Bspec fan so my 10 year old runs Bspec and loves it.

Even though I rubber-banded to get to level 40 A-Spec, I know it's because of my mental illness. My name is the.true.samiam, and I am an Obsessive-Compulsive ("Hi, the.true.samiam").
I wouldn't say it's 'needed', just play the game the way you would normally, and you'll get there eventually, and enjoy the game while you do. Not everyone needs to be sick like me, lol.
 
Save me a seat, I'm not rubber banding or grinding, just playing when I feel like it - I will be joining the 40/40 club in a couple of years!

I'll double that figure.It could be 4 years before i get there :lol:
 
Almost there. A-Spec 39, B-Spec 40. Determined to not play online until I have 100% completed the game. :ouch:
 
Lordy lordy, somebody gonna be 40 40.

Sorry, just had to do it.
 
40 A
40 B


BAM! Platinum
 
28A/27B - > 1A/0B.. gotta love corruption
 
I dont know when but for sure this year i will join 40/40 club
Who knows maybe next month
Currently 38/40....
 
Still got a ways to go... A-Spec:33 B-Spec: 26 (I hate B-Spec).
 
I'll be 40 40 in about 7 hours when bob has finished his last laps on the 24 hr ring
 
Unicyclist
I'll be 40 40 in about 7 hours when bob has finished his last laps on the 24 hr ring

Congrats. Starting over? I know I will be lol.
 
Congrats. Starting over? I know I will be lol.

Aiming to do that, however I will probably be spending most my time on time trials or online if I can find a good weekly session with people who want to race and not just play around.
 
I was level 35 A spec since last year but stayed there for the past few months, I got to level 40 B spec last month from running the 24 hours until I was there. Now wth the new update I'm level 37 and a half right now on A spec, I didn't go up because it would have just taken too long doing the auto grind but because it's over 3 times faster I finally decided I'd get to 40 now so in a few days time I'll have my platinum trophy too.

So to sum up:

B Spec: 40
A Spec: 37 (get to 40 in a few days thanks to the update 1.06)
 
Count me in, 40-40.
 
a spec 32
b spec 31

cant see myself getting double 40 but maybe single 40 in the future
 
40-40. :)

I did rubber band, though. I'm not ashamed, because the leveling system is just overbearing. It was fun until level 30, but not from there onwards.
 
Back