Seasonal Event Update

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 128 comments
United States
I Hate Stalkers
gogatrs
Was there an update?
I'm at work right now, and I'd like to know.
Although I completely understand if there hasn't been any change.
Do we has anything new?

I think something happened in Japan.

800px-SendaiAirportMarch16.jpg

If there is one I would assume it won't be for another 45 minutes or so, At least for me the switch to DST pushed the trade server reset from 7 to 8pm so Seasonals should also be pushed from 10 to 11 Eastern. That's assuming we get anything at all which I have my doubts about.

Seven minutes left and I'm off to work. I'll miss it if there is. Make sure someone keeps this thread updated and lets us know.

Also for those people who didn't know, Daylight Savings isn't observed in about half of the world. GMT time is unchanged so their update time for us seems like it moved back an hour along with reset.

OCD has been updated! :D

EDIT: New series as well called Sports Truck Race.

Yeah there's a new race series and OCD update.

Thank you very much PD... I wasn't expecting that because of all the stuff that happened in Japan. And I wasn't even worried because the number 1 thing now it's to rebuild Japan...

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Respect!

The Zonda LM Race Car, Zonda C12 7.3, XJ220 Race Car, Astra Touring Car, 3 rally cars, the RX-7 LM Race Car and a bunch of other rare race cars along with the sport trucks and a couple of others are in the OCD or RCD as I like to call it.

The Zonda LM Race Car, Zonda C12 7.3, XJ220 Race Car, Astra Touring Car, 3 rally cars, the RX-7 LM Race Car and a bunch of other rare race cars along with the sport trucks and a couple of others are in the OCD or RCD as I like to call it.

Oh siiick... I was needing the Zonda LM & the Rx7 LM 4 my car collection...

No Sauber Mercedes ???

RACES:

Tsukuba Circuit ----------------- 5 laps ---- 79,700 Cr
Fuji Speedway F ----------------- 3 laps ---- 82,000 Cr
Nurburgring Nordschleife -------- 1 lap ----- 111,900 Cr
Grand Valley Speedway Reverse --- 3 laps ---- 84,300 Cr
Mt Aso Tarmac ------------------- 5 laps ---- 91,100 Cr

The full list for this week's OCD:

TRUCKS
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Chevrolet SSR '03
Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04
Ford F-150 Lightning '03
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04

STREET
Acura HSC Concept '04
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Fiat Panda Super i.e. '90
Ginetta G4 '64
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Oullim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
RUF 3400S '00
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '8

RALLY
Lancai STRATOS Rally Car '77
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '01

RACE
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00

Last edited:
Nurburgring pays out $111,000. Mt. Aso track pays around $90,000 I believe. All I've played so far. Love this update :-)

So what. They rest of the Japanese population still has to go to work or risk losing their jobs. PD is just not doing theirs.

No, most of Tokyo is becoming a ghost town and the northern 1/3 could be an empty rock at any point. But hey as long as you get your free update it's okay.

Thank you very much PD... I wasn't expecting that because of all the stuff that happened in Japan. And I wasn't even worried because the number 1 thing now it's to rebuild Japan...

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Respect!

+1 👍

I love Japan, and I love updates. Especially OCD.
Get well soon Japan. Thanks for everything.

The Mt Aso truck is very entertaining.....

The OCD freakin' rocks, too. Thank you very much PD. We appreciate it, and don't expect it.

What's the expiry date for these events?

All the events expire in 14 days, so 04/06/2011. Same old events but new sport truck races.

Also some high price cars in the OCD, glad I had most already but now broke from buying up them all.

Can any of you gentlemen tell me if there are new drift events? Am stuck at work for a while. Cheers!

Hahah, nice! New race series looks good. Oddly enough, I ran my Dodge Ram 1500 around the 'Ring last night expecting it to be absolutely ridiculous...and it was, but that thing handles pretty well actually. Should be fun against a whole pack of other trucks! :)

Back