CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition: BOTB 01 (W: chromatic9)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 39 comments

BEST OF THE BEST 01

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
headerbotb01.jpg

gtpapmcrulesb.jpg

• Inspired by old threads like this, BOTB threads will pop up at regular intervals, based
    on the poll sizes of the competitions. Special conditions apply for these, it's all in fun!
  • BOTB polls allow for multiple votes; show us your favourites!
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your photo; don't try to sway the poll.
  • BOTB polls are up for 2 weeks.
gtpapmcdeadline.jpg

I just can't choose. They're all too damn good!

Guess I'll have to vote for them all. There's a good reason all of these were winners.

:bowdown::bowdown: To the winning entrants :bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
Hey I just graduated from a Junior member to an Active member with my 100th post. :)

Oh boy, I will have to vote on all of them, but then I ask myself, whats the point in that ?!?!
This is gonna be a tough one...

Oh boy, I will have to vote on all of them, but then I ask myself, whats the point in that ?!?!
This is gonna be a tough one...

haha, same here!

choosing the best out of the bests is the worst! :scared::)

[Nor]MclarenF1;5272138
This is what happens when you don't read the fine print... :dunce:

that just reminds me of the new south-park episode. The one where they make fun of Apple, haha....

"Why can't it read?" :D

(...same thing will happen to you if you don't read the fine print!:scared:)

Both of Moglet's photos are just stunning for me. The Corvette just looks :drool:. Nuff said.

The Supra picture meanwhile captures the wing's detail with such precision it's almost indescribable.

Lolwat, why am i in there ? My Dual SL's were PMC. Although I guess you need a n00b image to make the rest look good.

Bah. Aidan's entry is now in there, and the 7 people who voted for Gtuned's image can re-vote. Dunno how I managed that, guess I was more tired than I thought!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

This is very hard...they are all good in their own ways...it really is the best of the best 👍

The R10 gets my vote.
It have a really different vibe and shoots from the others. :drool:

The one to follow is the SV. Too evil. It would have get my vote if i can vote for more. :D

...does nobody bother to read the original post?

It's 5 whole bullet points.

It's ridiculous how many people didn't realize that this was a multiple choice poll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back