Cappachihngo's Garage - 0/0/0 GT Academy cars avaliable.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappachihngo
  • 87 comments
  • 5,409 views
Messages
329
Messages
Cappachihngo
Cappachihngo's Garage​
Available:
~ Any tradeable car in my garage (Over 1150 cars, 0/0/0 cars listed)
~ All color variations of the GT Academy GT-R and 370Z available (all 0/0/0 condition)
~ All chromes/color shifts/mattes paints available
~ DLC painted cars available on request
~ OCD vehicles (PM me for color)
My Garage

Wanted:

Terms:
~ You will send me a FR at minimum 1 day in advance. You'll be deleted after the trade is complete. Nothing personal, just makes life easier for me :)
~ Cars must have no permanent mods, negotiations available for this condition.
~ 0 Mileage 0 switch required unless otherwise agreed upon
~ Color doesn't matter unless otherwise specified.
~ Items will be sent after 8pm MST (GMT-6 or about 3am GMT).

Trading Schedule:
12/9: StarLight (BlueSkyHawk) Outgoing: 1000 ticket Incoming: Mazda6 Concept '01 (Dec 14)
12/10: StarLight (BlueSkyHawk) Outgoing: 1000 ticket Incoming: Audi RS4 '01 (Dec 15)
12/11: cm11 (badhusband) Outgoing: 66 ticket Incoming: Mitsubishi GTO SR '98
12/12: nate0603 (x_OnLiNe_KrAz_x) Outgoing: Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96 Incoming: Honda S2000 (US) '99
N91KB (N91KB) Outgoing: 5 Matte Black Incoming: Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
12/13: bellacoal (bellacoal) Outgoing: TommyKaira ZZII (0/0/0) Incoming: Honda Civic Sir-II (EG) '93
12/14: N91KB (N91KB) Outgoing: TommyKaira ZZII (0/0/0) Incoming: Vauxhaull Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01
12/15: N91KB (N91KB) Outgoing: TommyKaira ZZII (0/0/0) Incoming: Honda CR-X SiR '90
12/16: nate0603 (x_OnLiNe_KrAz_x) Outgoing: AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Incoming: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92

12/17: CLOSED for vacation! :)
 
Last edited:
hey bud i got a 67 ticket if need it, i needa 23 ticket as can't seem to get hold of one ?
 
I can send a '70 ticket... Is asking for an Academy GT-R in exchange too much...? :)
 
I have 1967 and 1970 tickets.
I also have Dark Metal Gray (M) GT-R and Brilliant White Pearl (3P) 370Z.
I would like to trade for lv22 and lv23 tickets.
 
Cappachihngo's Garage​
Available:

~ Level 23


Wanted:
~ Non-Vibrant Red GT Academy GT-R

I can trade my Nissan Academy GT-R in Opal Black for your lvl 23 today.

Edit: PM me!
 
robbos21: You're added to the trade list, verify your PSN via PM.
Bill G: No probs, you're on the trade schedule. Please confirm, PM sent.
h880015: I'm up for both your cars. Please confirm, PM sent.
RazorsEdge: Sorry bud, have one trade pending for opal black. today is booked. Open to other offers, you got PM.
 
Ok great, I have not traded before, when should I send the ticket?

Edit: Is the date stated above the day I send the ticket or the day I recieve the car? (sorry for newbie questions, this is my first trade :) )
 
Last edited:
robbos21: You're added to the trade list, verify your PSN via PM.
Bill G: No probs, you're on the trade schedule. Please confirm, PM sent.
h880015: I'm up for both your cars. Please confirm, PM sent.
RazorsEdge: Sorry bud, have one trade pending for opal black. today is booked. Open to other offers, you got PM.

I also have a 370Z in brilliant white
 
h880015: Please confirm your PSN.
Bill G: the above dates are the dates that we would send each other items. I'm not too strict on when i receive the item as long as its within a day or two of our discussed trade date. Feel free to send earlier than the noted date if you wish. Once i receive/send i'll cross off the item as appropriate. Please send me a friend request on PSN
RazorsEdge: Sorry bud, have one trade pending for that car too.
 
h880015: Please confirm your PSN.
Bill G: the above dates are the dates that we would send each other items. I'm not too strict on when i receive the item as long as its within a day or two of our discussed trade date. Feel free to send earlier than the noted date if you wish. Once i receive/send i'll cross off the item as appropriate. Please send me a friend request on PSN
RazorsEdge: Sorry bud, have one trade pending for that car too.

Well oh crap.
 
How about our Nomad diablo + all your suits/helmet for the lvl 23? I'll put you in next available slot.

It is a bit of much since I have over 100 of them...
 
some good bargaining going on here :)
 
cappachihngo good trader so no probs with his trades at all. did with me for tickets and got on days he said so !!!!
 
would trade nomad diablo or any premium supergt/JGTC car for either of your academy cars
 
i've got a nomad diablo as well. whats the offer from your side?
 
fatrab: A man needs his cars lol. Remind me to reserve a slot for you too. Want to drop you a present in addition to your usual paints.
robbos21: Thanks for the +1 rep.
starscream0206: You're from Calgary too? I'll add you to trading list. PMed.
selfacclaimed: Nomad is pending. Any other offers?
 
no probs m8, you trade good with me even though i was behind a bit. but still got stuff !!!!
 
starscream0206: You're from Calgary too? I'll add you to trading list. PMed.

i was wondering what you considered "great white north" to be


edit: notice you have "academy gtr" listed that we are trading, would it be possible to get the 370z instead?
 
could be north canada, alaska or even greenland or possbly switzerland or there abouts !!!!
 
robbos21: LOL, I'm in Canada
starscream0206: Sorry, my bad, changed to 370Z
 
well was right 1st time then. i thought about that other day or could've been in scotland even ha ha !!!!!
 
have TAKATA DOME NSX '03
want ticket 1000
 
Hey check your pm's I think I just confused the hell out of ya.......lol sorry for that but I am a go for tomorrow per your scheduled trades list but I need to know what ya want
 
leowan731: Let me get some of these trade out first then we'll talk.
 
Updated want list. In search of a NSX LM Road car. Select your poison from my garage.
 
Umm. Have you thought about it?
 
What would you want for the 23 ticket? I have a 17, 1000 ticket, a 370z Academy Tuned Car, lots of other cars.
 
Back