Cappachihngo's Garage - 0/0/0 GT Academy cars avaliable.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappachihngo
  • 87 comments
  • 5,410 views
leowan731 - I've added you to the list. check that its correct. Please send me a FR.
PS3LUV3R - Got any 0/0 370z GT Academy cars in the colors i don't have?
starscream0206 - Will bump your trade up to today unless i get a NSX LM offer .
 
Unfortunately I don't. I have a black one, and it has 1 switch now. I really don't get why people are so picky about switches IT DOES NOTHING, if it has 0 miles why the **** does it matter?
 
I have a GT-R academy in brilliant White pearl (3P) no miles if Ur interested?
 
I have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. I would like a level 23 ticket. I can trade on 9th July.
 
R35 SKYLIN3: I'm up for a swap, what do you want in return?
Ferrari_1996: I've got one for free. Thanks for the offer.
 
Level 23 ticket if possible?
 
R35 SKYLIN3: You're on the trade list. Send me a FR.
 
Not in front of my PS3 right now, but last I recall I have
Castrol Mugen NSX standard
Toms Supra '00 standard 0/0
Autobianchi A112 Abarth 0/0
Spoon CRz 0/0
MP4/12c in McLaren Orange 0/0
Mustang TransCammer 0/0
Super Black
Ultimate Opal Black
Premium LeMans Blue
Vibrant Red
and a couple of gears, though I don't know precisely which ones.

If you're interested in any of these I'd be looking for either a lvl 22, 23 or '67 ticket; obviously I'm willing to trade multiples. If you're interested, PM me. My trading schedule is 100% open.
 
I have the RUF yellowbird and I'll trade it for a level 24 ticket
 
EasySauce: I'm up for a multi-trade to get those academy cars. will PM you.
selfacclaimed: Diablo is now off the list. Thanks
Wwwiillll: Throw in some gear and you got yourself a deal.
 
Sent. Received ticket too.
 
👍 leowan731: received the NSX and just in time too :D
 
RazorsEdge - You gave me the right GTR. Thanks.
R35-SKYL1N3, ReCon*FX - Fire me a FR.
 
BUMP - Open trade slots available.
 
What do you want for the Academy 370Z or the Diablo?
 
Got any standard SuperGT/JGTC cars that I'm missing from my garage?

I had a quick look, this is what I came up with, I think these maybe some that you're after. Let me know otherwise

Honda Epson NSX '08
Honda Raybrig NSX '06
Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01
Toyota Castrols Tom's Supra '97
 
I haven't read the rest of the thread but if it's still available I'll trade the lamborghini Diablo for vibrant red paint.
 
I had a quick look, this is what I came up with, I think these maybe some that you're after. Let me know otherwise

Honda Epson NSX '08
Honda Raybrig NSX '06
Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01
Toyota Castrols Tom's Supra '97

I haven't read the rest of the thread but if it's still available I'll trade the lamborghini Diablo for vibrant red paint.

carchris: The Epson, Raybrig and Castrol are premium models. Not interested in those. I also have the au Cerumo coming in today so that's off my list. Do you have any others? Maybe the Tom's Chaser?

dadsta11: I still have the Diablo. Not interested in paints. Do you have any SuperGt/JGTC cars that i'm missing? (See sig for my garage)
 
carchris: The Epson, Raybrig and Castrol are premium models. Not interested in those. I also have the au Cerumo coming in today so that's off my list. Do you have any others? Maybe the Tom's Chaser?
(See sig for my garage)

Sorry my bad, didn't realise they were premium.
Umm..... What SuperGT cars don't you have, cos I'm not too familiar with them, sorry, I'm going to keep looking though
Would that be the Tom's X540 CHaser '00?
 
Sorry my bad, didn't realise they were premium.
Umm..... What SuperGT cars don't you have, cos I'm not too familiar with them, sorry, I'm going to keep looking though
Would that be the Tom's X540 CHaser '00?

On top of my head i'm still missing:
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
Honda Raybrig NSX '00
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00

The Tom's X540 Chaser '00 is not a SuperGT/JGTC but something I'm interested in. Same with the Falken GT-R Race Car, Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i '83 and Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98. Obviously these cars aren't worth as much as the JGTC cars so it'll be nice if some race gears were thrown into the deal.
 
Just checked my garage and I do in fact have the Autobacs Garaiya '02, 0kms, zero changes, and it's had an oil change
 
Just checked my garage and I do in fact have the Autobacs Garaiya '02, 0kms, zero changes, and it's had an oil change
Hmmm. How about the Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01? Some dude decided to send me another JGTC car. If he decides not to send the Supra to me i'll take it off you.
 
Hmmm. How about the Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01? Some dude decided to send me another JGTC car. If he decides not to send the Supra to me i'll take it off you.

Deal! Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01 is yours!
What's a good date to trade?
Do you still have the Academy 370z?

What other cars do you want/need?
 
Last edited:
Do you want to trade your 1966 ticket for a level 17 ticket? Or any other car or Birthday ticket I have? See my sig for my garage.
 
Deal! Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01 is yours!
What's a good date to trade?
Do you still have the Academy 370z?

What other cars do you want/need?

Do you want to trade your 1966 ticket for a level 17 ticket? Or any other car or Birthday ticket I have? See my sig for my garage.

Carchris: I have an opening on the 21st for you. I have 6 GTA Z's. Take a look at the OP and select the color of your wishing. I should be very close to finishing the collection when its your turn. There's many other cars I'd like to get my hands on, but all are pretty low value cars. If you're interested I'm open for a 1 car for multi-car trade.

Goirke: Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01 or the Honda Raybrig NSX '00 would work for me.
 
Back