Enzo Ferrari set up for Monza

• Thread starter ciccillo71
  • 38 comments
Italy
italy sorrento
frankiefly71/GTP_frankiefly
Hi Tuners , i present my self to the forum , i am Frankie from Sorrento , a small town near Naples , Italy .. i am 39 old and last year become a gt5 addicted .. i didnt find a place where to present in the forum so i write here .. if something is wrong please tell me and i remove

i have a question for all of you .. i need to race Monza faster then 1. 32 , i usually use a TVR Cerbera and it works pretty good but now i would try with an Enzo Ferrari .. limit pp is 630 so the best is to use full power , about 927 hp , and no aero ... can anyone of you help me by suggesting a complete lsd , brake and suspension set up especially for Monza track ? Ty to all who will respond , i hope to see you online for a fair race .. my psn nick is frankiefly71

Greetings from Frankie

Last edited:
Hi Tuners , i present my self to the forum , i am Frankie from Sorrento , a small town near Naples , Italy .. i am 39 old and last year become a gt5 addicted .. i didnt find a place where to present in the forum so i write here .. if something is wrong please tell me and i remove

i have a question for all of you .. i need to race Monza faster then 1. 32 , i usually use a TVR Cerbera and it works pretty good but now i would try with an Enzo Ferrari .. limit pp is 630 so the best is to use full power , about 927 hp , and no aero ... can anyone of you help me by suggesting a complete lsd , brake and suspension set up especially for Monza track ? Ty to all who will respond , i hope to see you online for a fair race .. my psn nick is frankiefly71

Greetings from Frankie
Lower weight/less power is almost always faster in circuit racing.

Remember to clear out your friends list, lumpy :D
I've already done this. I reduced it from 100 to 95!!! (proud)

@ciccillo
If the no-wing fact causes problems, just ask.

Last edited:
Can't agree with you!
I saw what you did to my name, and lemme tell you why that doesn't work. The on from my username is the last two letters of my real name, and it's really what my dad calls me. So the meaning behind it is different, therefore you can't change it as it makes no sense now (I wrote the rules) :D :lol:

I saw what you did to my name, and lemme tell you why that doesn't work. The on from my username is the last two letters of my real name, and it's really what my dad calls me. So the meaning behind it is different, therefore you can't change it as it makes no sense now (I wrote the rules) :D :lol:
That's indeed very interesting.

Yes, dr lumps will stick exactly like slacker did.
OnBoy, well, I think a hidden meaning could easily be found there.
Yeah, there was a hidden meaning, but ok......

OK i am trying dr Slump tune , did monza in 1 36 1 with 915 hp and 630 pp , my friend best lap 1 33 2 .. car is very handly and fast , maybe the problem is my way of curving .. i am using antislidesystem , and 1 point of tcs , do you think that if i disable them is possible to go faster ?

OK i am trying dr Slump tune , did monza in 1 36 1 with 915 hp and 630 pp , my friend best lap 1 33 2 .. car is very handly and fast , maybe the problem is my way of curving .. i am using antislidesystem , and 1 point of tcs , do you think that if i disable them is possible to go faster ?
"Antislidesystem" aka Skid recovery force makes you definitely faster.
But tcs makes you slower. Drive a couple laps without it and you'll see if you really need it.

I was in your lobby and you said that you're a pad user, right? Buy a wheel!

Latest Posts

Back