Why is the mechanic so depressed? - Please read OP.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 265 comments

How can we help the depressed mechanic?

• We should promote him. (Chief Mechanic/Team Leader)

Votes: 88 16.9%
  • He is a material guy. Let`s give him a pay raise.

Votes: 48 9.2%
  • He needs professional help. Only Dr. House (his pills) can help.

Votes: 41 7.9%
  • Find him a girl and he will screw (bolts!!!) with a smile on his face.

Votes: 213 40.9%
  • He`s lost. Take away his air pressure wrench and give him a 45 Magnum.

Votes: 131 25.1%

• Total voters
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
AnotherStory
Hi folks,

every time I start GT5 - more than once a day - and I see the starting cutscene where you can see a random car of yours in the garage surrounded by your mechanics, your team leader and yourself I ask myself:

Why is the mechanic sitting in front of the left front tire so depressed?

.​

NEW PROOF by kennyblanco

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even working on nice cars can`t make him happy.

Tuscan Speed?

Not happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferrari Scuderia

Not happy.

And what`s up with his workmate? What an a..h..e!!!

Just looking. Not helping.

If you`re new to this thread you HAVE to read this post by shmogt. Don`t miss comments below the story.
It`s like... you have to read yourself...
:lol:

Last edited:
They all look pretty depressed to me.. :( Maybe because they work in the shop 24/7, no breaks except for 10-minute lunch breaks.

They are depressed because they know the will never be a driver and been nothing be a mechanic.:lol:

Ha, funny thread. Have you noticed the guy in the racing suit that walks over from the left and kneels down by the car almost trips. Probably just dodgy animation but it looks like he scuffs his foot on something.

I think PD should just focus on the cars 'cause their human animations aren't nearly to the same standard.

Ha, funny thread. Have you noticed the guy in the racing suit that walks over from the left and kneels down by the car almost trips. Probably just dodgy animation but it looks like he scuffs his foot on something.

I think PD should just focus on the cars 'cause their human animations aren't nearly to the same standard.

Yeah, the dudes at the tuning shop also behave like cretins. :lol:

One of the guys that does the Engine Rebuild farts right at the end. Listen...

Ha, yeah, that's why they all look so awkward when the door opens. Also, how on earth do they turn your car around in that tiny garage?

When you have a tiny car like a Go Kart they are all surrounded around this tiny vehicle it makes me chuckle :D

He ran out of beer in the cooler!!
beer.gif

Back