Why is the mechanic so depressed? - Please read OP.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 265 comments
  • 36,284 views

How can we help the depressed mechanic?

  • We should promote him. (Chief Mechanic/Team Leader)

    Votes: 88 16.9%
  • He is a material guy. Let`s give him a pay raise.

    Votes: 48 9.2%
  • He needs professional help. Only Dr. House (his pills) can help.

    Votes: 41 7.9%
  • Find him a girl and he will screw (bolts!!!) with a smile on his face.

    Votes: 213 40.9%
  • He`s lost. Take away his air pressure wrench and give him a 45 Magnum.

    Votes: 131 25.1%

  • Total voters
    521
Some say he regrets marrying his 5th wife...others say he's jealous of the guy he's working for...


All we know is he's called the Depressed Mechanic!


See what I did thar with the 5?:D
 
:lol: Thanks Scapegoat that is actually much better 👍
 
He wants a DLC wife and kids.
He has wife (ex) and a daughter... Read story below.

Maybe he is not depressed. Maybe he is just thoughtful about his stove and stuff...

Mechanic:
"Did I switched the stove off? OMG, what if not? I have to check. But I can´t go. The team leader is an a**h**e. He will fire me. But I need the job. My ex-wife bleeds me dry, bloddy b***h. If she doesn`t get her monthly alimentation she won`t let me see my daughter. My daughter, Carol, she must be 4... No, 5... How old is my daughter? OMG... Life is almost over for me..."
 
Maybe he is not depressed. Maybe he is just thoughtful about his stove and stuff...

Mechanic:
"Did I switched the stove off? OMG, what if not? I have to check. But I can´t go. The team leader is an a**h**e. He will fire me. But I need the job. My ex-wife bleeds me dry, bloddy b***h. If she doesn`t get her monthly alimentation she won`t let me see my daughter. My daughter, Carol, she must be 4... No, 5... How old is my daughter? OMG... Life is almost over for me..."

HAHAHA ^ this just summed it up quite well.
 
Monatsende
He has wife (ex) and a daughter... Read story below.

Maybe he is not depressed. Maybe he is just thoughtful about his stove and stuff...

Mechanic:
"Did I switched the stove off? OMG, what if not? I have to check. But I can´t go. The team leader is an a**h**e. He will fire me. But I need the job. My ex-wife bleeds me dry, bloddy b***h. If she doesn`t get her monthly alimentation she won`t let me see my daughter. My daughter, Carol, she must be 4... No, 5... How old is my daughter? OMG... Life is almost over for me..."

Ahah I came here cause I thought of something funny like this, but this is more detailed. Nice
 
I voted for "Find him a girl and he will screw (bolts!!!) with a smile on his face." :lol:
 
Hi folks,

every time I start GT5 - more than once a day - and I see the starting cutscene where you can see a random car of yours in the garage surrounded by your mechanics, your team leader and yourself I ask myself:

Why is the mechanic sitting in front of the left front tire so depressed?
.
.

.
.​

Because when he changes tyres he has to use the impact gun, even when there are no wheel bolts to put on :dopey: That and the rims change colour right before hs eyes but the crew chief does not believe him :lol:
 
I think he's just depressed that he'll never have the elite skills of the guy across from him, who can catch mosquitoes right out of the air with his fingers. And also that he can't get in good enough standing with the boss to be able to get away with screwing around and doing things like that when he's supposed to be checking that the go-kart's wheels are properly attached.
 
I think because he just found out I'm in the top 1000 gt5 drifters
 
He's not depressed. He's just checkin' out his new sneakers.
 
Chuck Norris punched him in the stomach....because he only put on 4 bolts instead of 5 👍
 
Lol I dont think giving a depressed guy a real gun instead of a air gun is the smartest decision. He might decide to paint a red splatter patch on the car...
 
Looks to me like Eddie the Data Engineer in the background there has found Depressed Mechanic's hidden stash of adult 'literature' on the laptop.

Heck I'd be depressed too if my superior was checking torque curves and found that secret folder labelled 'stuff'.
 
Why is the mechanic sitting in front of the left front tire so depressed?

He's probably thinking... Still no Feierabend! :lol:
 
He's constipated lol
 
He's depressed because in the next update all the mechanics will get laid off, and replaced with the mysterious force that does the tire changes and refuels online due to PD's recent in-game budget cuts. He knows the only way he can stay on the team is if he gets promoted to an engineer. But he knows that will probably never happen.
 
He is the bob that grinds 24/7 and he found a break and is happy but this was his expression when he got yelled at for getting out of his car a few minutes ago.
 
He is depressed because he has seen the Spec 2.0 release content and is thinking "Now its the end, they are really going to let GT5 go for good"
 
Last edited:
Someone has to Mantain the X2010 in the 24 hour races.
 
Because someone nicked his sandwich before his lunch
 
I also had a look at his workmate. What a douche...
 
Last edited:
He didn't take into account that an acid trip wouldn't be fun at work, yet he's amazed at the shiny floor, completely confused and tripping over the principles of a shiny garage floor.
 
Because He's forced to work on amazing cars but he's not allowed to drive 'em.
 
Because when he changes tyres he has to use the impact gun, even when there are no wheel bolts to put on :dopey: That and the rims change colour right before hs eyes but the crew chief does not believe him :lol:

because

He didn't take into account that an acid trip wouldn't be fun at work, yet he's amazed at the shiny floor, completely confused and tripping over the principles of a shiny garage floor.

when he's asked if he's ok, he just says

He's not depressed. He's just checkin' out his new sneakers.

Which are a limited edition preorder bonus pair of Air Jordans got for him by his close friend Pacman.

:)
 
Jarnac
because

when he's asked if he's ok, he just says

Which are a limited edition preorder bonus pair of Air Jordans got for him by his close friend Pacman.

:)

This post. *high five*
 
Nice 1.
Well I think he is just tired. If he is always on work because the owner of the garage is always playing ... well ... Give him a break! 👍:dopey::dopey:💡
 
Back