Beccosinho

(Banned)
United Kingdom
London
Beccosinho
6316113022_d3ccc6770f_b.jpg

Welcome to my Autoart gallery

Mission Statement
I'm not really one for doing a mass of pictures, but I will update my stuff on here as regularly as possible. Any comments/tips are welcome. Please try and refrain from posting and quoting pictures within my Autoart Gallery, Thanks and Enjoy!

Last edited:
- MPFour-TwelveC | Oranje -

-Click Image for Large Version-

Last edited:
I believe what you did is called the "quadruple post":lol:
But the awesomness of your shots makes up for it.:drool:

Finally!

I've been waiting ages for this!
Great pictures as usual, and you know that :lol:

Took a while, but we'll forgive you. :lol:
And the pics are well, pretty damn good. 👍

Beautiful shots:tup:

According to your flickr gallerie, your pictures is really close to my style of taking photo on the game.
Funny as we have the same idea with the Gallardo LP570, to setting up like a SuperLeggera :)

i really enjoyed your first set of photos, they have nice quality, and lovely mood on all of them. The MP4 btw has very good reflections 👍

:cheers:

Beautiful shots:tup:

According to your flickr gallerie, your pictures is really close to my style of taking photo on the game.
Funny as we have the same idea with the Gallardo LP570, to setting up like a SuperLeggera :)
:) Thanks!

NTX
i really enjoyed your first set of photos, they have nice quality, and lovely mood on all of them. The MP4 btw has very good reflections 👍

:cheers:
Thank you for your comments:tup:

- Some Random Old Goodies -

Last edited:
- California Nero Daytona WB -

Last edited:
Great gallery! I like the mood and feel of the Fiat 500 shot. 👍

Very nice gallery you've started as stated by Steinberger. Not really one for taking photos as I'm more into race/tuning, but these do look good!👍 Hope to see more from you in the future!

Great gallery! I like the mood and feel of the Fiat 500 shot. 👍
Thanks, was going for the vintage look!

great shot! and nice start for your gallery!
Thanks Rev:tup:

Nice gallery you've started here! I'm just starting out with the photomode, have you got any tips....?
Cheers Steinberger, I'll PM you some tips!

Very nice gallery you've started as stated by Steinberger. Not really one for taking photos as I'm more into race/tuning, but these do look good!👍 Hope to see more from you in the future!
Cheers Sharp:tup:

Nice pictures Beccosinho - I like the shot of the Orange MP4-12C.
Thanks Pocketz, I like it too:)

Apologies if it looks like I'm constantly updating, but I've had all these pictures sitting on my Flickr account for a while and there is still more!

- Another Batch of Randoms -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back