Beccosinho's Autoart Gallery : Randoms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beccosinho
  • 324 comments
  • 23,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic tones and angles you've got going on in here mate! 👍
 
@Leicht; Thank you for your comments:tup:. It's an original Benz colour, AMG Monza grau magno.

@Bram Turismo; Cheers:tup: I try to go with the mood of the picture when first taken, which helps. I feel trying to put another feel into a picture, which just isn't there, destroys the picture instead of enhancing it.
 
You can do some serious drifting in this car…..!

- CSixtyThree ///AMG -


-Click Image for Large Version-
​
 
Last edited:
Awesome gallery you've got here, love the tones! You are right you can do some serious drifting in the C63:tup:
 
Another amazing update.
No flaws at all.
 
@20832: Thanks:), It is hard trying to clean up those jaggies when there is smoke.

@Optimusiroh: Cheers:tup:
 
Last edited:
:drool:​
:drool:​
:drool:​
 
- 2.0 Advance Entry Week 45 -

- FourFiveEight -
Reject

New Entry

-click for large image-
​
 
Last edited:
That latest 458 shot is very classy, hope it makes the poll:tup:
 
Apologies if it looks like I'm constantly updating...

I'd be very sad if you didn't constantly update... :(

On a more positive note, I absolutely love your shots. They're a great inspiration! As shown here...
 
The Force is strong in this one:drool:
 
Fantastic gallery mate. Your tones and angles are superb. Bravo 👍
 
@Sharpnsnazzy: Me too :) Cheers:tup:
@TeamVMS76: I'm humbled by your comments, thanks:tup:
@ThaSyn: Cheers
@StoneyNUFC: Thank you Stoney
 
R8 LavaGrau


click for large image
​
 
Last edited:
Nice gallery mate:tup: Absolutely love the R8!
 
keep it going 👍
 
your pictures just blow my mind away of awesomeness
 
Wow :drool: great realism here
 
@drcautious: Cheers:tup:, not my favourite car, but it does look pretty good!
@el fayce: Will do, thanks:tup:
@GT_johan: Thank you for your comments:)
@Soloracer3: Thanks:tup:, that's the look and feel I try to acheive, doesn't always turn out that way though:)
 
Last edited:
- CCCL Competition Week 30 -

- Citroen GT -


-click for large image-
​
 
- McLaren F1 -


-Click Image for Large Version-
​
 
Last edited:
Nice, very nice :) Keep up the good work
 
Awesome gallery.

How could u reach this real feeling on all your shots?. The reflections on first Audi R8 are awesome, and the tones are just.....perfect!

Keep shooting|
 
Hi, Do you use HD output for your TV ? :D
 
@Soloracer3: Cheers:tup: will do!:)
@Ariesps:Thanks:tup: photoshop, and a keen eye;)
@xAntony: Yes, I'm using a HDTV, Full 1080p via HDMI!:D
 
- MPVeir-ZwölfC | Volcano Oranje -



-Click Image for Large Version-
​
 
Last edited:
Just beautiful these recent updates! Your work is really worth to see 👍 Kudos to the MP4 update :)
 
I like the last two shots in post 51.
 
I love the pictures, they're some of the best I've ever seen on GT5 :D
 
Audi R8!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back