Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see this being started over! Good luck from TEAM Drop5 👍

Thank you very much. I hope things will be better from here on out, I have tied up some loose ends on the team. And just to keep everyone updated, Prodigy is on a temporary break from GT5, as new games and holiday season is around the corner. So team matchups are at its bare minimal currently.

SRNinja checking in! Just joined this forum, hope to meet some cool peeps and have fun drifting with everyone.

WOO! Finally! Glad to see we got another team thread up and running! Now Allyn and I have some place to post when we're bored! :D lol And I'll try to make some sort of graphic for the OP over Thanksgiving, it's informative but just too bare.

And Ninja...THAT's what "SR" stands for?! "Some Random"? haha! Always wondered what it meant lol

Sorry I been MIA this past week, I should be online on Monday for some drift sessions though. 👍

The vid is up to you and Wolf, but I'll try to make a logo or something for us. I can't promise it'll be mind-blowing, but it'll be something! haha

7bfd6992.jpg

I made this if yall want to use it

^Oh yea! I forgot about that one! Nice work bro. I'll test out my photoshop skills and see if I can top that! :P haha

I propose we have a official night that we practice together. Every time I get on there's only 1 or 2 guys drifting...

I'm in dental school so I can't play all the time, but I usually have on and off weeks. I think it's a great idea though - run it by bishop or dale.

Yeah I get you, I know a lot of us work and/or go to school. But its something that we should discuss to make it the best day that most members can drive on.

Yeah... it tends to get hard to decide dates on when we have practice.. It has crossed my mind many times but with the team ranging in age from 11 years old to 25 or so, it makes it difficult to run a set schedule. But yeah, we are still working on those few things. Honestly me and Dale had talked about it, but never had the time to really discuss the whole practice thing. We'll figure something out and we'll figure out colors today.

haha gotcha, yea all our guys are pretty good...except for me! lol I'm getting there though 👍

As for colors, I'll think about it tomorrow. Studying for a test right now. If you and Dale want to wait til then, cool, if not, go ahead and pick something. If we're going to use my idea about the car and rim colors for the 2 teams being swapped, then I suggest having the colors being heavily contrasted. Personally, I like to have my rims a very vibrant color so they stand out no matter the color of the car. But that's just me. Yall are the leaders, so we'll go with whatever you two decide.

One more thing, it's looked down upon to double post like you did above as the 2 messages are within 5 minutes of each other. Next time just edit your first post and add whatever you need. Just a heads up before you get an infraction or something from one of the mods.

Okay, Thanks for looking out there. lol. Also I do know Elites colors which i will have to spend some time to obtain the paint. But pretty much, will update it onto main post.

Hey everyone, Check out the Ofiicial Drift Event on Drift Teams and Meets - HOLIDAY HUSTLE. It's our first Official Drift Event to be posted, Send me a Message through PSN to let me know if you're Interested.

Well, I think it's going to be a no event weekend.. Not enough judges or contestants. Which is Fine, I'm Just going to use the 20 dollar gift card to get the new tracks and Paints. But I'll wait until Saturday just to give it a chance. As far as I am concerned though, I don't think it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back