Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm officially back too guys! I've been doing a motor swap on my AE86 getting her ready for the 2012 season. Did the motor and tranny swap at my cousin's shop and spent 3 whole days, even slept at the shop, re-wiring everything and tuning it all myself. Here are pics of my proudly built a screaming hachi.

ce8fc347.jpg

3ac5a17d.jpg

Very nice car, you never see those in Europe lol. Had to say that :P .. I guess our AE86 is the E30 M3 lol.

The Trueno is so underrated in GT5. A GTP drifter Kwentyne had a nice vid from it, The only reason for me not to use it is the stock rims xD.

lol Its actually a red top 16v! But GT5 made this car stupid slow to compete with sadly, with 150whp I can keep up with 300+hp 240's like nothing. But thanks for the compliments guys, and I can't afford an N2 kit. I am getting a Levin front end in a month or two for it though.

SR, you live in miami, me too, well, i used to, now i live on altamonte springs, orlando. I miss miami though

Four even, I wish I had anything decent in my 'ole 325i. I had a black '86 GT-S when I was 16, but I sold it when we moved stateside, it was all original except the paint, and I didn't really know what a gem I had then. But my new job this coming semester means I get paid more, and the BMW might get some light tuning. SRNinja, you better treat that girl nice! She's absolutely beautimous!

Well I'm officially back too guys! I've been doing a motor swap on my AE86 getting her ready for the 2012 season. Did the motor and tranny swap at my cousin's shop and spent 3 whole days, even slept at the shop, re-wiring everything and tuning it all myself. Here are pics of my proudly built a screaming hachi.

ce8fc347.jpg

3ac5a17d.jpg

Thats one fast looking sewing machine haha Just Jokes bro
You should be "Hella" proud of anything that you put your heart and soul into!👍

Last edited:
What are you diff setting and what tires you using? Seems lkme your really struggling to connect corners?

no no, that is my friend and young prodigy member Prodigy-Samuri, he is only 11. so I'm giving him some props. he is better than what appers on the video,I'm worst at drifting than that, i was good with the ds3 but g27 changed it alot :lol:

Last edited:
DriftShiro
no no, that is my friend and young prodigy member Prodigy-Samuri, he is only 11. so I'm giving him some props. he is better than what appers on the video,I'm worst at drifting than that, i was good with the ds3 but g27 changed it alot :lol:

Oh okay.

nice pics allyn, also, you guys gotta see this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXjI4aboASU&feature=related , its kinda like D1GP real life, but less screaming, even though while I watched it i missed the "WWWWWHHHHOOOUUUAAAAAAHHHHH,,,TAI TAI TAI, TI, TI, TI, TUY, TUY, TUY, KARATE, HIRI, HIRI, HIRI, YACKY CHAN and all those things who atleast a 99 percent of us doesn't understand what they say, but for Drifting there is no need of any lenguage to be spoken.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm going to be on the road for the next few weeks, so just to give the world a heads up, I didn't fall of the face of the internet. I might be around GTP, but I won't be near a PS3. I hope everyone has a great Christmas, I'll be back from our trip Jan. 2, but until then, keep it sideways.

Whats up fellas? Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm back home and don't have GT5 with me here, but I should be back online next week. Hope everyone had a good Christmas! For those who're gonna party this weekend, have fun and be safe!

Happy holidays brothers! Now that its all over you guys need to stop playing so much MW3 and start practicing again. I've been playing alone a lot and rarely with Lilal, Savage, or Psycho. Other than that no one has been on in a month or so and there are tons of comps coming up that we should take part in. So lets get rolling again now that the holidays are pretty much over!

Hey everyone. Hope your holidays were eventful. Now that they are over, Prodigy will be scheduling Practice dates as well as Team challenges. Also, Just a reminder, No recruiting is done by anyone except for Me and Prodigy-DR- and Prodigy-Wolf, so please keep that in mind. I will be re-working all the team colors as well as getting more videos up and posted of our team. If anyone is interested in being a video-man please contact me at Prodigy-Bishop(PSN). This friday we will be holding an in team drift event winner gets a special prize plus any car and several paints(unless you want a car painted with any DLC paint). Also, aside from the posting here. If you are ever on XBOX. My Gamertag is CainMosni, I will be starting up a group for Call of Duty MW3.

And on the last note. Those who do not have a Prodigy Name that is friend accepted by Prodigy-Bishop will need to do so, so that I can keep track of who is on our team. Newbie members need not apply until after Probationary periods(30 days or told otherwise). Prodigy Elite and Prodigy X will be scheduling Practice dates so please keep in contact with your group leader for more information. Thank You.

Hey Bishop, what time will we have practices? Due to my bothersome neighbors who live below me, I can no longer play late at night with the wheel cuz it makes too much noise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back