• Thread starter easy9
  • 19 comments
United Kingdom
London
m1racing
QZPZJ.jpg

ryCK8.jpg

KEBHO.jpg

This is a casual event at the moment, points are not kept. There is no commitment to come every race, you are free to sign up each race.

Details of the event:

1) Cars:
Mainly LM and RM cars

638PP
Min Weight = 1050KG

Car List:

S BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
S Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
S Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ‘98
S Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
S Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
S Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
P Pagani Zonda R
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09
P Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ‘09
P McLaren GTR Stealth
S Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99
S Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
S Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
P Chevrolet Camaro SS RM ‘10
P Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM ‘06
S Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1
S Jaguar XJ200 LM Race Car
S Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
S Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car

2) Format of the event:
Two tracks per night. Two races on the first track, one short race (appox 15min to 20min) and one long race (appox 30min to 40min). Just one long race on the 2nd track (appox 30min to 40min).

3) Lobby setup (may change from time to time, but not often)
-ABS and Traction Control allowed, all other aids are off-Damage: weak*-Penalties: weak*-Boost: off-Grip reduction on track edge: low*-Tire wear/fuel consumption: on-Slipstreaming: strong*-Mic off-Tyres: not restricted-Grid start with false start check*- For race 2 and 3, reverse grid base on previous result

4) Handicap system:
- ‘The Club’ the top 4 finishes (or top 3 finish if there are only 11 cars or less racing on the next race) of each race will start the next race on 626PP
- ‘KGC’ the last 4 finishes (or last 3 finish if there are only 11 cars or less racing on the next race) of each race will start next race on 650PP

5) Rules:
I am sure we are all here for a good time racing, the only way I can make this DTM vs JTC event work is if everyone behaves like sporting gentlemen at all times. You are expected to compete in a fair and honest manner, to drive responsibly in a way that’s not likely to ruin the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers/friends, no aggressive driving please. Show some patience, no bumping other cars off the track or pushing pass, these are long races, think F1 and not touring cars, you don’t have to overtake at this corner, better to wait until the next long straight for a safe overtake.No bad general behaviour under all circumstances, no abusive or offensive language (including but not limited to swearing) in any of the chat.
Please strictly follow the 3 rules below:
A) In the event of an accidental corner cut, or accidental collision, please make it as right as you can on the track, apology after the race is good but not good enough. If you've overtaken someone because of "questionable tactics" please allow them to get ahead of you. If you are faster, you can always overtake again on the next straight. Only safe passing please.*
B) When defending on the straight, the leading car has the right to choose his own line down a straight. He can change his racing line once while driving down a straight (move from the outside line to the inside, or vice versa).As the leading car approaches the next corner, he can return to the racing line of their choice. However, he is not allowed move into the path of the car behind and causes an accident, if you're responsible for this accident, you must stop and allow the car behind to pass you first before continue the race.
C)If you can’t see the car close from behind or side by side (may be at your blind spot) always give extra room when you turn into or out of the next corner, better then have an accident.

6) Warning system:
To give some protection to all the drivers, there is a complaint and warning system for the most serious ‘accidents’.*
If someone push you off the track without stopping and let you re-pass him or someone push pass, you can send me a complaint by PM within 24 hours, let me know the time count on the replay and I will investigate and send warning if appropriate. Anyone received 3 warnings will not be welcome to this event anymore, and I will report the case to Club Clart admin.

All members welcome!!

Non member sign up - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230587

Race will be host at CLART_Lobby_3, lobby open at 8pm UK time (GMT), qualify start on 8:15pm for 10 min and race starts on 8:30pm normally finish at around 10:30pm. I will try to setup the lobby by 7pm for early warmup/setup connection testing etc,*
This event is open to CLUB CLART and CLUB GBRC members, you must sign up first - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230587

Race 1 Monza 8 laps
Race 2 Monza 19 laps
Race 3 Trial Mountain 22 laps

1)Doctor
2)Kibb
3)Perth
4)M1racing
5)Andy
6)Zam
7)Bob
8)jamiengem (may be)
9)atlon (last race)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
It is about time to try something different, I have seen enough GTRs, we had 8 or 9 GTRs (out of 15 cars) on race 2 last Sunday lol. See you guys in appox 3 hours.

When does this start? Because i want to race in it please

Edit:
Oh 6th of Dec :L Just noticed, so I might be able to go. I have F1 league race at 7:30 :/ might be tight but could do it

Last edited by a moderator:
When does this start? Because i want to race in it please

Edit:
Oh 6th of Dec :L Just noticed, so I might be able to go. I have F1 league race at 7:30 :/ might be tight but could do it

We will be testing until 10:30pm.

Thank you for everyone who came to testing 👍 in the last 2 weeks. First event should be next week.

I'm in. PP limitation should work nicely here because cars vary more on weight, power and handling.

Ah pp limit? :/ not a huge fan of that :/ Plus is the Nissan GTR lm concept still allowed? Its not on the list
Please can I be signed up, thank you

Ah pp limit? :/ not a huge fan of that :/ Plus is the Nissan GTR lm concept still allowed? Its not on the list
Please can I be signed up, thank you

Both Nissan GTR and Ford GT are out at the moment, they are too fast for the other cars on the list. It is not just PP, also weight limit.

This looks like fun racing. I have always liked these cars. I went looking to buy an Audi last night and noticed that it and almost all of the other cars are not available. I assume that is because I have only reached level 29 in the game. Does anyone know a way around the issue or do I need to keep plowing through rather uninteresting game races…Bob

This looks like fun racing. I have always liked these cars. I went looking to buy an Audi last night and noticed that it and almost all of the other cars are not available. I assume that is because I have only reached level 29 in the game. Does anyone know a way around the issue or do I need to keep plowing through rather uninteresting game races…Bob

Hi Bob

Welcome back, how was the Sun :)

You should find the following cars from you new car dealer:

P Pagani Zonda R
P Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ‘09
P Chevrolet Camaro SS RM ‘10
P Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM ‘06

From our testing, both of the Corvette (you need to do a race car mod on it first) are very competitive and not too difficult to drive.

Can you make it on Fri?

Easy9: I did not look at the Chev products so thanks for the feedback. . The Friday race is a little tentative at this stage. It is a 3:00 start here in Canada but if my world unfolds as it should then I will be free to race. I can’t commit 100% until a little later in the week…Bob

Easy9: I did not look at the Chev products so thanks for the feedback. . The Friday race is a little tentative at this stage. It is a 3:00 start here in Canada but if my world unfolds as it should then I will be free to race. I can’t commit 100% until a little later in the week…Bob

These cars are now available from the Online Car Dealership:

Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

Thank’s to all for yesterday’s online experience. I am committed to getting more competitive. It’s good practice but not that much fun to drive around at the back by yourself. All I need more HP, better technique, and a better tuned car to be able to race with the leaders. To that end I just discovered that you can save and download the online races. Analyzing the data will give me great feedback on how the front runners drive so much faster than me. Does anyone have the zip file for the two races and if you do can you email them to me…Bob

Back