CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 53 (W: V8Loverrr)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 49 comments

THEME: Rag Tops

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk53.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by Beccosinho:

"This week take your favourite Rag Top to the track or to a nice location. The only requirement
is that your chosen car must have a Rag Top and must be classified as a Roadster. Enjoy!"

CARS: Droptops only!
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be a convertible!

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

Can I have feedback on my entry?

Voted for the Tamora hood shot. That shot's beast!

I think that would be a great CCCL shot:tup:, but the image subject is the tunnel IMO, less the roadster or convertible experience of the car.

this was mine, any feedback?
Yours was one of the last to get cut from the original list I'd put together, however in the end it was a little bit to dark, and the front of the car was over saturated IMO.
I thought your shot was very good, but the distortion of the car put me off. Had the car not been distorted, then you'd have been right there.

Woohoo - made a poll! :D

Voted for the dark overhead Cobra - lovely composition and detail.

What's wrong? You don't like a sunrise photo?

What's wrong? You don't like a sunrise photo?
IMO this picture would've looked a lot better without the GT cross-processing filter, this was my only reason for not including it in the poll. The thing with the GT cross-processing is to use it sparingly, as it can completely change the pictures tone and spoil the atmosphere. Unfortunately this is what happened in this photo. Still a good shot though!

Great poll choices. Any feedback on my entry?
The only problem I saw with this one was the composition and the focus. I think if the picture had been tilted a little, the camera was at a higher angle and the focus wasn't so high, I'm sure this would've made the poll IMO.

The only problem I saw with this one was the composition and the focus. I think if the picture had been tilted a little, the camera was at a higher angle and the focus wasn't so high, I'm sure this would've made the poll IMO.

Thanks. I'm definitely not offended/disappointed that it wasn't chosen because it's a photoshoot I did about 7-8 months ago. Although I do love the photo, I know that it could be much better with a few tweeks, as suggested.

Thanks again.

Glad to be in the poll :) Was pleased with my entry.

I voted for the Z4 black and white photo. Perfect contrast in my eyes. The lines on the BMW look amazing 👍

feedback please
As pointed out by Gtuned, you can hardly see the car, and the picture is too dark. Nice idea though. Think a little more zoom and a lot more light, it would've had a chance.....?

Still don't believe that Datsun picture isn't edited, and El Fayce's entry is nulled.

... and El Fayce's entry is nulled.

El Fayce, I would've thought you would know not to vote for your own entry, especially after last weeks PMC & CCCL polls having entries DQ'd for that reason. :ouch:

I'm sorry I didn't read the rules first :ouch:
I should voted for the burnouting cobra

Last edited:
Still don't believe that Datsun picture isn't edited, and El Fayce's entry is nulled.

It has some form of grain, or noise. Just slightly. I reckon it is edited. The Datsun I'm talking of. If you click the link, and look closely you can tell. 👎

.....sakes :banghead:

Also Ric Afume, on further inspection I need the original picture from you ASAP, as at the moment "exif info" doesn't look too promising.......:grumpy:

You'd think by now people would read the rules......:rolleyes:

If you look through his photostream there is a colour version of exactly the same shot, without all the grain and stuff. Definitely looks edited to me..

Guess he just ain't feelin it. :D Any feedback on mine? :)
It was a good idea, but I just didn't like the angle and I also felt the it would stood a better chance had the bonnet been the same colour as the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back