Razerer's Gallery [03.17 | Update]

• Thread starter razerer
  • 35 comments
United States
CA
sudathsi

Hello all,

This is my first post on the forum. I believe a proper "Hello" is in order... so Hello. :)

I'm going to share few of my images and I hope to keep updating. Also please feel free to provide any criticism. I am a noob at this and I do need the pointing out of my mistakes.

Here are a few of the photomode photos.

as mentioned please provide feedback.. Thank you and hope you all enjoy :)

Last edited:
Thought I'd add some other picture that i took for the competitions but didn't put in.

:)

Last edited:
Nice start to your gallery! :)👍
Have you tried editing lately?

Thank you :)

The first few photos do have some minor editing on them to enhance little of the colors, for example the Citroen's red was not that vibrant.

Wow, better than most new comers to the Forum.
Great angles and exposure, I absolutely love the 350Z rim shot.
Keep it up 👍
Also great to see someone posting resized pictures too instead of full res.

Whoa, such a nice start.
I gotta admit, this thread has quickly become ony of my favorite unedited-shot galleries.
Keep it up.

I like the tunnel shot (11th shot)! 👍 Hope to see more next year! :cheers:

The Scirocco photos are stunning. Only one tiny criticism is that the paint on the car itself is a little too bright. If the green from the Murcielago was applied to the Scirocco, the photo set would be perfect. But as they say, nothing can be perfect :-)

Toyota Celica GT '81

lol i actually own this car and I'm really excited to drive this around on GT5..
Sadly I won this as my car broke down... :(

hope you guys enjoy!! And Happy new year

Too bad your Celica broke down, but maybe your GT5 couterpart will make up for it! :lol:
Nice pics, BTW. 👍 Love the cone-throwing action!

Back