CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition: BOTB 02 (W: ijkhk4)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 18 comments

THEME: Best Of The Best 02

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
headerbotb02.jpg

gtppmcrulesb.jpg

• Inspired by old threads like this, BOTB threads will pop up at regular intervals, based
    on the poll sizes of the competitions. Special conditions apply for these, it's all in fun!
  • BOTB polls allow for multiple votes; show us your favourites!
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your photo; don't try to sway the poll.
  • BOTB polls are up for 2 weeks.

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

Umm... SlipZ. I'm fairly sure that isn't ZEROX's entry listed under the "Carbon" theme winner. Didn't he have a Stealth GT-R?

You're right - I just fit it in, I hope people are okay with that, as opposed to me re-posting the entire poll yet again!

You're right - I just fit it in, I hope people are okay with that, as opposed to me re-posting the entire poll yet again!

It's okay in my opinion, I'm not the one who has done all the work. I just wasn't sure whether you knew or not. Thanks for the heads-up.

It's okay in my opinion, I'm not the one who has done all the work. I just wasn't sure whether you knew or not. Thanks for the heads-up.

I didn't, must've mis-read the poll numbers when I was hunting in the way-back machine, thanks!

I didn't, must've mis-read the poll numbers when I was hunting in the way-back machine, thanks!

The way-back machine? Mr. Peabody, set the way-back machine for the first photomode poll. When was that, Sherman?

I'm new to these sort of threads, so could someone please explain, why is the poll totalling to 514.14%? I knew once I say 40, 10, 15, 20, 40 - I thought 'hang on, thats way over 100%, so yes, just added it up, its currently at 514.14% according to my calc.

I'm new to these sort of threads, so could someone please explain, why is the poll totalling to 514.14%? I knew once I say 40, 10, 15, 20, 40 - I thought 'hang on, thats way over 100%, so yes, just added it up, its currently at 514.14% according to my calc.

we thought if the russians can reach 140% maybe we can have much more ..

Thats not a %-calculation with "x votes = x percent". the % show how many people of the whole voters voted for the image.

example: 100 people voted. 10 of them for picture A makes 10% for picture A. 50 of those peoples voted for picture B, that makes 50% for B. C got 40 votes and 40%, D got 30 votes and 30% and so on. ;)

Thats not a %-calculation with "x votes = x percent". the % show how many people of the whole voters voted for the image.

example: 100 people voted. 10 of them for picture A makes 10% for picture A. 50 of those peoples voted for picture B, that makes 50% for B. C got 40 votes and 40%, D got 30 votes and 30% and so on. ;)

I sense you're trying to explain it, but I don't get it, is the percentage not a percentage? That would work, because obviously, you can't total more than 100%...

100 people voted, 10 of them voted for picture a that makes more than 10% on this poll - still not getting you.

I sense you're trying to explain it, but I don't get it, is the percentage not a percentage? That would work, because obviously, you can't total more than 100%...

100 people voted, 10 of them voted for picture a that makes more than 10% on this poll - still not getting you.

Click on "View Poll Results" (or if you've already voted, they'll already show the totals), and it'll be much more clear :)

Presently, 101 different people have voted. 43 of those people selected the first image as one of their favourites - that equals, yep, 42.57% of the possible voters. So on and so forth!

Its a multiple choice vote so say 10 people vote, 8 vote for the first shot (80% of the total) and 4 vote for a second shot (40% of the total) it will add up to 120% but that doesn't matter since people can vote for more than one photo.

Wow. Totally pumped to have two shots receive as many votes as they have (Headlight and Diagonal Audi). I have been burning the candle at both ends with work so have not had much time as of late but I would like to thank everyone for their votes and their good company over the last year. Cheers and Happy New Year.

Congratulations ijkhk4, you won the very closely-contended PMC Best Of The Best 02!

Second place went to tonilleshusband, while 3rd was snatched up by nissanfanatic. Thank you to all who took part, and here's to an even busier 2012!

:cheers:

First of all, thank you for everyone that has voted for my photo.

I am really happy that my picture won. I will try my best to produce more photos in this forum.

tonilleshusband your headlight look very realistic and I like the reflection 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back