Looking for Supra Rz

  • Thread starter Thread starter VenatioUK
  • 18 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
58
United Kingdom
Newcasltle, UK
Messages
Venatio-UK
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a supra rz 97 I think it is, anyways... if you have one please reply with a list of possible cars you would trade it for.
 
have you any birthday tickets for trade
 
my supra for a ZZII
 
have you any birthday tickets for trade

I don't at the moment, sorry. Do you have anything else you would trade for one?

@ZZII Master , I have a ZZ-S '00, anything else if you don't want that? I really want a Supra.
 
have you got ft 86 ii concept 11 in 0/0/0
 
have you got ft 86 ii concept 11 in 0/0/0

No, I'l trade you a Lamborgini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 @ 857BHP if your interested or a Nissian FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04
 
my supra rz97 has 52000 miles but no mods or changes send me fr and will send it now if you want it i can do engine overhaul if you want.you can send me any ferrari you want for it
 
my supra rz97 has 52000 miles but no mods or changes send me fr and will send it now if you want it i can do engine overhaul if you want.you can send me any ferrari you want for it

Would a Ferrari F430 '06 be ok?
 
I am gone offline now but send friend request and I will send car when I am online next and you can send whenever did you want engine overhaul done
 
You still looking for the supra rz?
 
I am gone offline now but send friend request and I will send car when I am online next and you can send whenever did you want engine overhaul done

Nah, I'll do the overhaul myself. I'll add you now.
 
You still looking for the supra rz?

It looks like I've got a deal with Lfc so, no I will not be needing one, keep checking this thread though because I might need one if Lfc dosen't do the deal.
 
I am gone offline now but send friend request and I will send car when I am online next and you can send whenever did you want engine overhaul done

Thank you very much, I sent the F430 to you.
 
VenatioUK
I need another one for a friend, you still up for a deal?

Ill trade you one. I have a red and white one. What cars or tickets do you have?
 
VenatioUK
Check my signature.
Im on my phone and signatures dont show up on it, do you think you could copy and paste and send me it in a message?
 
Back