Can this Tune be made? = Supra RZ 97 - Min 630bhp - Max 650pp - Racing Soft Tires

• Thread starter SergioRZ
  • 6 comments
Is this even possible?

I need help to replicate these specs on a Toyota Supra RZ 97.

Must have Minimum 630bhp
Must have Maximum 650pp
Must have Racing Soft Tires

How can this be done? Thanks! :)

oh... one more thing, cannot use any ballast, and it must be really good, in the hands of a very good driver must be very competitive to keep up with the fastest 650pp online rooms at Nurburgring.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'm not just looking for a good tune... I want to know specifically how to meet those specific requirements with a tune, I want to know if it is possible at all.

I saw those specs being described by the car owner online (who was racing very fast indeed)... and I think it's not possible to achieve those values unless some kind of "glitch" is being exploited.

So, can this be done?

Must have Minimum 630bhp.
Must have Maximum 650pp.
Must have Racing Soft Tires.
Cannot use ballast.

Thanks, but I'm not just looking for a good tune... I want to know specifically how to meet those specific requirements with a tune, I want to know if it is possible at all.

I saw those specs being described by the car owner online (who was racing very fast indeed)... and I think it's not possible to achieve those values unless some kind of "glitch" is being exploited.

So, can this be done?

Must have Minimum 630bhp.
Must have Maximum 650pp.
Must have Racing Soft Tires.
Cannot use ballast.
You can use this tune and add power and RS tires to your needs.

Actually I don't think it would work... I'm not 100% sure, but I do seem to recall the car owner mentioning that nothing had been changed concerning car weight (no reduction as well as no ballast).

Unfortunately I can't be 100% sure of that by now, but I'm 99% sure it is probably the case... I do think the car owner said he had not made any changes to car weight.

So, this basically leaves us with Suspension, Diff/Gears and Aero settings... if the numbers described by the car owner are true, then it has to be some kind of glitch/bug... I think. Unless I'm missing something crucial with the tuning settings?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back