Last edited:
wrstitleseventdetails.png

Lounge Settings (@ GTP_3D3Racing)

• Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low

Official Practice Times

• NA: Mondays @ 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific
  • EU: Tuesdays @ 20:00 GMT / 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice appx 1 hour prior to the official start of each event

Course & Car Settings

• Track: Special Stage Route 5 Reverse
  • Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07 (from Recommended Garage)
  • Tires: Comfort Soft (N3's)
  • In Event Tuning Settings: R/A functions only
  • Example Tunes: N/A

Qualification Procedures

• Type: Live Pre-Race Single Stint Qualifying
  • Timing: Begins at event start time after track reset and just before the race
  • Duration: 15 minutes (Pits closed during qualifying)
  • Groups: TBD

Event Settings

• Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 35
  • Start Type: Grid Start
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: No
  • Slipstream strength: Strong
  • Penalty: None (off for both qualifying and race modes)
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Tire Wear / Fuel Consumption: On
  • Pit Stops: Open

Regulation Settings

• Car Restriction: See above (from Recommended Garage)
  • Performance Points: NA
  • Power: 276 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1540 kg (Stock)
  • Tire Restrictions: See above
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
  • TCS | Driving Line: Optional

Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete. You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the WRS. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to boot or invalidate the result of any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are booted from the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.

Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

SpecialStageRoute5_5-800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

In the event of a field over 12 drivers we will split the grid into two fields.
Split determined by TBD.

event21_reg.png

(table will auto update approximately every 30 minutes)

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID)
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing with subject line "3D3 Racing" from your GTP_tag ID.
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3_B with subject line "3D3 Racing" from your GTP_tag ID.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

There is a 24 car/driver limit for this event (per region) and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend the race please post in this thread so we can update the registration list and make the spot available to another driver. Also click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting only "cancel" as your time slot.

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

SpecialStageRoute5_152-800.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tim, I guess it's not possible to enter both races with different colours, eh? Just wonderin'.

segovia
Hey Tim, I guess it's not possible to enter both races with different colours, eh? Just wonderin'.

Nope. It wasn't with the previous form either. It would be possible, but didn't think it was necessary or worth the extra time.

Hopefully it's more clear with the new form that if you re-register -- say add EU -- you still have to fill out the NA registration again.

Also the new reserve status should help. Note: there is a suggestion box thread in this forum if anyone has ideas to make things better.

Nice "eggs" in the 3rd pic, Marc. :P The orange-yellow "3D3 Juntion Ahead" is SWEET!

Why do my eyes keep reading the little white sign to the left of that, as "EDK JCT"? :lol:

Nice "eggs" in the 3rd pic, Marc. :P The orange-yellow "3D3 Juntion Ahead" is SWEET!

Why do my eyes keep reading the little white sign to the left of that, as "EDK JCT"? :lol:
You too? :dopey:
I think it's a sign we're spending too much time on WRS..:scared:

Probably because "Aniot JCT" meant nothing to me, so I changed it :sly:

Probably because "Aniot JCT" meant nothing to me, so I changed it :sly:
Phew, so I'm not spending too much time on WRS.. :sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew, so I'm not spending too much time on WRS.. :sly:

Yes you are. Stop driving immediately. Restrict yourself to only driving on Wednesdays and you will be fine once Myself, Lucas and Tim are in Div 1.
It could be a while so I suggest you pass the time playing Little Big Planet while smashed on Delirium Tremens. From what I understand, that game makes no sense if you are sober :lol:

:lol: Marc. I agree totally with your suggestions. 👍

Signed up for EU race :cheers:

Yes you are. Stop driving immediately. Restrict yourself to only driving on Wednesdays and you will be fine once Myself, Lucas and Tim are in Div 1.
It could be a while so I suggest you pass the time playing Little Big Planet while smashed on Delirium Tremens. From what I understand, that game makes no sense if you are sober :lol:
:lol:
:lol: Marc. I agree totally with your suggestions. 👍

Signed up for EU race :cheers:
I bet he's saying the same about you.:sly:

Maybe throw in some Delerium Nocturnum for variety. ;)

images

Nice work in the first picture also. But if there is something in the second one, I totally missed it.

Dude, totally missed the WRS in the windows. :dunce: Sneaky.

Mikie, we need to try to help you out with your connectivity issues, Hydro or I can suggest a few things...one of us will PM you.

Marc, your very clever with Photoshop.

Just noticed the GTPlanet banner in the second photo, nice.👍

Hmm, I see, quite sneaky! I had actually wondered about that...

Pretty thin NA field so far....
Didn't do a single lap in this car, so a question: how much does it understeer with this setup/track/tires?

Pretty thin NA field so far....
Didn't do a single lap in this car, so a question: how much does it understeer with this setup/track/tires?
None if you do it right. Not sure about online though, I would expect even less.

I'm registered for both. Jake is here so I'll ask him if he wants to race the NA.

If he's not too busy with iracing! :rolleyes:

Haha, :lol:
He did that after you asked your question if there was something in the second pic. ;)

There was a photobucket refresh that got missed somewhere with that pic ;)
Didn't mean to throw you off (or make you question your memory).

I got a good laugh out of it though when I read the posts :lol:

Dude, totally missed the WRS in the windows. :dunce: Sneaky.

Mikie, we need to try to help you out with your connectivity issues, Hydro or I can suggest a few things...one of us will PM you.

I think I've got my connectivity issues worked out.... going to spend sometime online in a little while and check things out....
thanx

Hey guys, have you decided on which tires to use for the race yet?

If I had a vote it would be for sport hards. I just think it would make for a better race IMO.

Hey guys, have you decided on which tires to use for the race yet?

If I had a vote it would be for sport hards. I just think it would make for a better race IMO.

It's sort of a tough call to be honest.
When we did our short tests the sport hard tires gave too much grip and it was almost impossible for drivers to pass even if the lead driver was clearly slower.
When we practice tomorrow (Monday) we can finalize the tire choice.
We also need to try a test race with Strong Draft to see if that helps, as the only real passing opportunities presented themselves on the long straight, but weak draft was not enough to make the pass.
The only time Tim (who was considerably faster than me) passed me was when I let him.

It's sort of a tough call to be honest.
When we did our short tests the sport hard tires gave too much grip and it was almost impossible for drivers to pass even if the lead driver was clearly slower.
When we practice tomorrow (Monday) we can finalize the tire choice.
We also need to try a test race with Strong Draft to see if that helps, as the only real passing opportunities presented themselves on the long straight, but weak draft was not enough to make the pass.
The only time Tim (who was considerably faster than me) passed me was when I let him.

See you in practice tomorrow.👍

I haven't tried the combo online yet myself, but generally there's less grip. Figured it would be too much sliding for the CS's. We will see tomorrow.:)

Back