Car Restoration Ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 52 comments
  • 5,574 views

ActionJackson7

(Banned)
Messages
615
United States
United States
Messages
JLG-Landscape
So I have three questions on this one: (I have 4 restore tickets)

1. Is there a way to make a car 0/0/0 with this ticket?
2. Will it always have 1 switch?
3. It says it restores paint back to original and all parts, etc... but I have a CTR Ruf that I restored and it kept its matte paint i painted it in?

Thanks for any input.
 
Using a new car refresh ticket resets the mileage to zero miles only. This allows you to regain lost hp on a car that has permanent hp loss due to mileage above 15K. In some cases, it starts as low as 12K miles.

It does not reset wins or switches.

The text is also contradicting. On the first screen it says it will restore everything, but on the next screen it states that nothing will be removed or changed, which is the true part.

In my opinion, the only time to use one of these tickets is to recover the lost hp. Using one on a car that just needs an oil change or an engine rebuild to still get max hp, is a waste of the ticket. But, I'm just being Captain Obvious with that part. ;)
 
Last edited:
Well said. Thank you for that. Case closed.
 
Well said. Thank you for that. Case closed.

You and a friend can take UCD cars, and make them 0/0/0. As long as you do not put any parts/paints on the car, everything will be original after the process. Send to said friend, reload to keep the ticket. If he/she is nice, they will send it back to you. 👍
 
You and a friend can take UCD cars, and make them 0/0/0. As long as you do not put any parts/paints on the car, everything will be original after the process. Send to said friend, reload to keep the ticket. If he/she is nice, they will send it back to you. 👍

So if you backup your save file, you dont lose the ticket?

Also @ Gospeedracer, ive seen permanent engine loss at 8,300 miles. but ive also seen 12,000 miles with no engine loss. its either random or varies between cars.
 
So if you backup your save file, you dont lose the ticket?
Just like using any other ticket in the game - I have "cleaned" a few this way and it does work. UCD cars come 0/xxx/0, and as long as you go through the process correctly, it wipes the mileage.
 
I am trying to figure out what you mean. I was under the impression you have to get in to restore. So wouldnt the car's switches always be 1? Guess I would have to go through the process to better understand, more hands on here.

Also, could I do that w a sub account then?
 
Just a little tip for you all, if you do manage to pull this off, there is a way to tell if this has been done or if it is a true 0/0/0 car so don't think you are being slick about this and restoring a bunch of high mileage cars and passing them off as true 0/0/0. To some people, the difference does matter. To me, not so much, but others are more anal about it. Just trying to save you some grief for later on down the road.
 
I wasnt trying to pull nothing off I had Five tickets given to me from somewhere and didnt know what it actually did. It isnt what it says it is.

@KB relax bro. Not trying to manipulate anything i didnt even know what that guy was saying. I dont even dupe anything so...

Actually lets just scratch the yellowbird. Been following my threads and making weird accusations. All set, thanks.
 
I wasnt trying to pull nothing off I had Five tickets given to me from somewhere and didnt know what it actually did. It isnt what it says it is.

@KB relax bro. Not trying to manipulate anything i didnt even know what that guy was saying. I dont even dupe anything so...

Actually lets just scratch the yellowbird. Been following my threads and making weird accusations. All set, thanks.

Not making accusations at all but whatever, no skin off my ass. Just trying to help you out and save you some grief later on if thats what you were trying to do. Never said you were doing that so don' be so paranoid. Just tryin' to help you out little man but whatever. Yellowbird scratched, no problem.
Also, don't get where you say I've been following you, lol. This is the first thread I've responded to besides the trade thread so don't flatter yourself, nobody is following you, lol.
 
Last edited:
Can someone post a step by step for the 0/0/0 - restore ticket glitch please. If you do not want to, can you PM me please. I tried it with a FTO but it was 1/0/0. So I messed it up.

Edit: Do I switch page before or after hoping out of the car?
 
Last edited:
So just to be clear, these tickets will not remove permanent mods, like, n/a tune and weight reduction?
 
Can someone post a step by step for the 0/0/0 - restore ticket glitch please. If you do not want to, can you PM me please. I tried it with a FTO but it was 1/0/0. So I messed it up.

Edit: Do I switch page before or after hoping out of the car?


You didn't mess up you cannot restore to 0.0.0
 
You didn't mess up you cannot restore to 0.0.0

You can Mark. Its sort of a glitch type thing which I'm not going to explain because I simply don't believe in glitching, etc. I read about it somewhere tho and out of curiosity and just so I would know if it was true or not, I tried it and it worked. So yes, it can be done.
 
Just a little tip for you all, if you do manage to pull this off, there is a way to tell if this has been done or if it is a true 0/0/0 car so don't think you are being slick about this and restoring a bunch of high mileage cars and passing them off as true 0/0/0. To some people, the difference does matter. To me, not so much, but others are more anal about it. Just trying to save you some grief for later on down the road.

You say that there is a way of telling if this has been done or not, I'm not doubting you but could you let me know how please?
I know how to do the glitch but am curious to find out how the difference is visible to see if I have been sent any and before I get a bad rep for possibly trading a rstored car.
 
Davy_B
You say that there is a way of telling if this has been done or not, I'm not doubting you but could you let me know how please?
I know how to do the glitch but am curious to find out how the difference is visible to see if I have been sent any and before I get a bad rep for possibly trading a rstored car.

Maybe the stats start lower. Lower torque or BHP. I am just guessing though.
 
I know how to do the glitch but am curious to find out how the difference is visible to see if I have been sent any and before I get a bad rep for possibly trading a rstored car.

Yes it's visible to see. The ticket does not set the HP back to stock, so what you end up with is a 0/0 car with a broken in engine. If you look at it in a set you will notice a signifigant HP increase. I do have true 0/0 that differ in HP by 1-2 points but one of these restore ticket ones may differ 10-30 points.
 
Yes it's visible to see. The ticket does not set the HP back to stock, so what you end up with is a 0/0 car with a broken in engine. If you look at it in a set you will notice a signifigant HP increase. I do have true 0/0 that differ in HP by 1-2 points but one of these restore ticket ones may differ 10-30 points.

But this is also how cars come from the OCD. Broken in but 0/0/0

So unless theres a master list of every car thats ever been in the OCD, theres no way to prove its been ticket restored
 
seanneedscar
But this is also how cars come from the OCD. Broken in but 0/0/0

So unless theres a master list of every car thats ever been in the OCD, theres no way to prove its been ticket restored

There are guys here that can quote you a cars gear ratios. BHP would be an easy one for them.
 
KB18FAN
Not making accusations at all but whatever, no skin off my ass. Just trying to help you out and save you some grief later on if thats what you were trying to do. Never said you were doing that so don' be so paranoid. Just tryin' to help you out little man but whatever. Yellowbird scratched, no problem.
Also, don't get where you say I've been following you, lol. This is the first thread I've responded to besides the trade thread so don't flatter yourself, nobody is following you, lol.

Im not flattered trust me, im beyond that point in my life. I think one sentence for you is enough now.
 
If someone post in here how to do it, that will be it! Everyone will talk about it and it will get patched and no-one can do it.
 
OK guys this has come as a bit on eye opener to me, in fact I hadn't even noticed any difference between HP of cars brought from the OCD to 'true' 0/0/0 cars. I had a play with the Nismo 400R as it is in the OCD and I have one from a ticket.

400R from ticket - 382 HP
400R from OCD - 394 HP
400R 'refreshed' from UCD - 402HP

So a glitch yes but it doesn't give a true 0/0/0 or one from the OCD, I am now aware.
 
Davy_B
OK guys this has come as a bit on eye opener to me, in fact I hadn't even noticed any difference between HP of cars brought from the OCD to 'true' 0/0/0 cars. I had a play with the Nismo 400R as it is in the OCD and I have one from a ticket.

400R from ticket - 382 HP
400R from OCD - 394 HP
400R 'refreshed' from UCD - 402HP

So a glitch yes but it doesn't give a true 0/0/0 or one from the OCD, I am now aware.

The problem is these cars are and have been getting passed around for a while now without a lot of people knowing.

So are people going to check a complete garage and reject a car that's been 0/0/0 glitched?

I for one don't care and accept these cars 👍 and I would guess a fair few of you have already without knowing! ;)
 
The problem is these cars are and have been getting passed around for a while now without a lot of people knowing.

So are people going to check a complete garage and reject a car that's been 0/0/0 glitched?

I for one don't care and accept these cars 👍 and I would guess a fair few of you have already without knowing! ;)

True, I haven't noticed any difference until now, like I said didn't even realise a difference between the OCD cars and the cars from tickets.
People may start three collections of 0/0/0 cars now, true, OCD & refreshed 💡:lol:
 
Im glad i made people aware of this because i was wondering why nobody did that. Im not into the glitching and that sense i feel like you should play/trade the correct way. Have i duped some paint sure, but messing w cars and not letting people just know and give them a chance to accept it or not, just b.s.

@kb18 apologies on coming of the wrong way i just felt like you were making it seem like i was scamming.
 
It still doesn't make sense. You are in the car to use the ticket. Meaning it will never say 0.0.0.
 
Thats what i was saying! Im fairly new at trading but I guess its something we may have to inquire about when we trade, unfortunately.
 
shmogt
It still doesn't make sense. You are in the car to use the ticket. Meaning it will never say 0.0.0.

It's not meant to make sense it's a glitch!
 
ActionJackson7
Thats what i was saying! Im fairly new at trading but I guess its something we may have to inquire about when we trade, unfortunately.

I don't get the problem to be honest, a car from the OCD and a car from a ticket are different anyway. Sure these glitched ones are slightly more out, but it's still a 0/0/0 car you just avoid putting the one switch on.

These's car's are out there already so I'd say it's 2 late! ;)

Oops sorry about the double post, no multi quote on the app :(
 
I get that point then. I just feel like if you know then say it if you dont you dont! Lol. (the whole, "what you dont know cant hurt you")
 
Back