Car Restoration Ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 52 comments
  • 5,574 views
What if you do a rebuild on engine and frame to a UCD car then restore it? Does that effect the HP?
 
ActionJackson7
What if you do a rebuild on engine and frame to a UCD car then restore it? Does that effect the HP?

I don't think it will make a difference but have never actually tried, I will test it later. 👍
 
Im glad i made people aware of this because i was wondering why nobody did that. Im not into the glitching and that sense i feel like you should play/trade the correct way. Have i duped some paint sure, but messing w cars and not letting people just know and give them a chance to accept it or not, just b.s.

@kb18 apologies on coming of the wrong way i just felt like you were making it seem like i was scamming.

No problem. Like I said before, just trying to save you some grief down the road as some people are more anal about this than others. Just trying to offer my help, thats all. Carry on.
 
What if you do a rebuild on engine and frame to a UCD car then restore it? Does that effect the HP?

In answer to your question, using the same Nismo 400R it still comes out at 402HP
 
Davy_B
In answer to your question, using the same Nismo 400R it still comes out at 402HP

Just tested this on a lotus and can confirm it makes no difference 👍
 
So, doing a Restoration Ticket will reset the car to 0's, but it will already have a broken-in engine, meaning it has slightly MORE horsepower than the same car from a ticket, right?

I thought there were slight differences in HP and PP depending on where you get some of these cars, anyway. I have 3 Amuse Carbon R R34's in my garage: one is used from the UCD, the second is a prize car, and the last one was obtained from a level ticket or purchased new from the OCD. I know that the used one is going to be different, but the two new cars are different from each other as well. The Prize Car's #'s are: 576HP and 566PP, while the ticket or OCD Carbon R has 594HP and 569PP. I remember noticing slight differences like this on some cars in GT4, so I figured it just carried over. I know that some cars from the OCD are identical in HP and PP to their prize car versions; I compared a few when I noticed this about the Carbon R. I also have this difference with another set of identical cars, the Opera Performance 350Z. The prize car has less HP and PP to start with.
 
Last edited:
Can someone post a step by step for the 0/0/0 - restore ticket glitch please. If you do not want to, can you PM me please. I tried it with a FTO but it was 1/0/0. So I messed it up.

Edit: Do I switch page before or after hoping out of the car?

In my opinion, who cares about the wins and the changes. Personally, I only care about the mileage on the car.
 
So, doing a Restoration Ticket will reset the car to 0's, but it will already have a broken-in engine, meaning it has slightly MORE horsepower than the same car from a ticket, right?

I thought there were slight differences in HP and PP depending on where you get some of these cars, anyway. I have 3 Amuse Carbon R R34's in my garage: one is used from the UCD, the second is a prize car, and the last one was obtained from a level ticket or purchased new from the OCD. I know that the used one is going to be different, but the two new cars are different from each other as well. The Prize Car's #'s are: 576HP and 566PP, while the ticket or OCD Carbon R has 594HP and 569PP. I remember noticing slight differences like this on some cars in GT4, so I figured it just carried over. I know that some cars from the OCD are identical in HP and PP to their prize car versions; I compared a few when I noticed this about the Carbon R. I also have this difference with another set of identical cars, the Opera Performance 350Z. The prize car has less HP and PP to start with.

Interesting. For me, I've yet to run into a situation where a zero mile ticket car, prize car, or OCD car did not eventually all top out at the exact same hp and pp after break-in (where needed) and using exactly the same parts/settings (since aero and ballast settings affect pp).

A zero mile car from the OCD is already broken in and thus will have a higher hp/pp than the same car bought new at the dealership. I forget if prize cars come broken in or not, but they should match either the new dealership or the OCD with both at zero miles.

A used car with mileage can be different, due to the number of miles and permanent hp loss after X amount of miles, but if a used car is restored to zero miles, I'm expecting that the hp will top back out at the same original point as the zero mile cars do after break-in.
 
If someone post in here how to do it, that will be it! Everyone will talk about it and it will get patched and no-one can do it.

I think if they do patch it, I think they will patch it by removing the ability to copy saved data on GT5. Then we won't be able to save our data to USB sticks just in case something bad happens to our PS3. So if you do know how to do this glitch, then for other GTP'ers sake, keep it to yourself.
 
I think if they do patch it, I think they will patch it by removing the ability to copy saved data on GT5.

When GT5 was released it was protected. Under heavy preasure they removed it. Doubt they would put it back.

But I would say, silence is the best way to go with this thread 👍
 
But I would say, silence is the best way to go with this thread 👍

I disagree... I think a lock will be better.
 
Can someone post a step by step for the 0/0/0 - restore ticket glitch please. If you do not want to, can you PM me please. I tried it with a FTO but it was 1/0/0. So I messed it up.

Edit: Do I switch page before or after hoping out of the car?

I will send you a PM.
 
You and a friend can take UCD cars, and make them 0/0/0. As long as you do not put any parts/paints on the car, everything will be original after the process. Send to said friend, reload to keep the ticket. If he/she is nice, they will send it back to you. 👍

first Ill explain some things:
- you can never change switches on a car!! If the car has 1/0/0, the restoration ticket nor the glitch can't undo that.
- you cannot send cars which are selected (are your drive at that moment) and when you go out of them, it gets 1 switch!
- you need a glitch to keep the car 0/0/0 when using a restoration ticket.
- You can even paint and put any car parts on a car and still use a restoration ticket on it and still keep it to 0/0/0 (same glitch let's you do that!)
- you can see whether a car is glitched to 0/0/0, because it has a renamed settings B.

I won't describe the glitch here, so some GT5 users can still use it in the future. PM!!
 
Last edited:
first Ill explain some things:
- you can never change switches on a car!! If the car has 1/0/0, the restoration ticket nor the glitch can't undo that.
- you cannot send cars which are selected (are your drive at that moment) and when you go out of them, it gets 1 switch!
- you need a glitch to keep the car 0/0/0 when using a restoration ticket.
- You can even paint and put any car parts on a car and still use a restoration ticket on it and still keep it to 0/0/0 (same glitch let's you do that!)
- you can see whether a car is glitched to 0/0/0, because it has a renamed settings B.

I won't describe the glitch here, so some GT5 users can still use it in the future. PM!!
- True
- True
- True
- True but the original paint will be the paint chip you will get and that is a giveaway that its a glitch (the cars red and you get a black paint chip)
- False, there is more to the glitch than that. You dont have to do that.

Fact, you cant change the oil on a glitched car and THAT is the extra HP that has been mentioned earlier.

Again, this thread needs to die
 
first Ill explain some things:
- you can never change switches on a car!! If the car has 1/0/0, the restoration ticket nor the glitch can't undo that.
- you cannot send cars which are selected (are your drive at that moment) and when you go out of them, it gets 1 switch!
- you need a glitch to keep the car 0/0/0 when using a restoration ticket.
- You can even paint and put any car parts on a car and still use a restoration ticket on it and still keep it to 0/0/0 (same glitch let's you do that!)
- you can see whether a car is glitched to 0/0/0, because it has a renamed settings B.

I won't describe the glitch here, so some GT5 users can still use it in the future. PM!!

Can always count on you to spread the word. (sarcasm) Even tho I'm against this glitch, you guys are just cutting your own throats by keeping this thread alive. I'm going to laugh when/if this gets fixed because you guys couldn't keep your mouths shut.
 
Last edited:
Can always count on you to spread the word. (sarcasm) Even tho I'm against this glitch, you guys are just cutting your own throats by keeping this thread alive. I'm going to laugh when/if this gets fixed because you guys couldn't keep your mouths shut.

Yes, thanks, but I don't know you and I think I want to keep it that way. :P
I couldn't care less if this got fixed.

MODS please lock this thread, thank you.
 
Who cares? A car is to be driven not kept or restored to 0/0/0.
 
Why its so important to close this thread?

I find it informative. Now it'll be 0/0/0/0glitch lol.
Nah seriously, I dont wake up at night double checking my garage to see if I got glitched car
but its a good thing to know if you dont want to end up being accused of trading glitched cars, preventing "drama".
I mean, I did a few test yesterday on a UCD Speed 12 with only 88miles and the hp difference was staggering compared to a ticketed car (like 70 hp).

Again I dont see why this should be a taboo subject.
 
I just found this thread and it answers my questions from my thread.
 
Can always count on you to spread the word. (sarcasm) Even tho I'm against this glitch, you guys are just cutting your own throats by keeping this thread alive. I'm going to laugh when/if this gets fixed because you guys couldn't keep your mouths shut.

haha! This guy is so funny. You make me laugh brosef. You's da GT Master.

I hope you arent like this in real life guy. Just looking for negativity, all about it.
 
haha! This guy is so funny. You make me laugh brosef. You's da GT Master.

I hope you arent like this in real life guy. Just looking for negativity, all about it.

I recently figured out that he is against most things he does himself.

Since a few days I make myself smile before going to work.
How? Just search for some posts he did...read one of the threads and have a happy day 👍

Cheers
 
I recently figured out that he is against most things he does himself.

Since a few days I make myself smile before going to work.
How? Just search for some posts he did...read one of the threads and have a happy day 👍

Cheers

Doing glitch + real life.... I got answer for that...And yes kb I got couple screen captures.
If you know glitch its compared straight to your real life? Right?
 
Last edited:
Back