CLOSED: POLL: Secret Santa Competition: Week 37 - Winner - bmxmitch

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 60 comments

Photo Travel Fever

• [URL="http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/Nato_77/SSC/SSCW37_9.jpg"][IMG]http://i1087.photobuck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW37Ban.jpg

Further explaination of the theme from Boabdulrahman.

"Real simple, any photo is eligible as long as it's from the Photo Travel mode. You can shoot
a car, your avatar, the environment only. It's your choice."

Cars: Any (Premium) or none.
Locations: Any Photo Travel.
Phototravel: Er, well Yes.
Unique Restrictions: "Only Photo Travel pics."

SSC_RulesPMC-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that only the Judges favorite 11 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so
    everyone gets to see all the entries.

Last edited:
I thought my entry was good. Then I looked at this. Now I think my entry was crap. Oh well, here it is anyways:

Nevermind, Photobucket doesn't work on the ps3 anymore.

Last edited:

I must admit I partially agree with him, Though that said I do like some of the photos, But as usual of late "some" crap photos got through.

Seriously starting to think unless you've been about since the early days of GT4 or if your in the "god gang" then you get secluded 90% of the time, I'm not the only one thinking this, I'm about to give up with photos on this it just seems far too biased of late.

I dont know how the other pics looked the judge received, but as far as I see it, he made a good choice.
It's not his fault if he doesn't get better pictures...it's ours!

The only picture I would've replaced so far is the first one with SVX's shot.

But the other ones are all great shots. The last one for example looks absolutely fantastic. The SLS and Aventador shots are also truly gorgeous shots. And some are just very very unique and new. Not those standard Phototravel shots like usually seen on GTP. This is great work here in the poll and I don't think it has anything to do with a "god gang" or something like that.

Also, we don't know who made them so far. So a judgement now wouldn't be fair in any way. Also, the "photomode god" himself, gtuned, didn't made it......so.

I dont know how the other pics looked the judge received, but as far as I see it, he made a good choice.

But the other ones are all great shots. The last one for example looks absolutely fantastic. The SLS and Aventador shots are also truly gorgeous shots. And some are just very very unique and new. Not those standard Phototravel shots like usually seen on GTP. This is great work here in the poll and I don't think it has anything to do with a "god gang" or something like that.

Also, we don't know who made them so far. So a judgement now wouldn't be fair in any way. Also, the "photomode god" himself, gtuned, didn't made it......so.

Perhaps I typed before my brain sent any signals to my fingertips, So taking note of what you said I'll reserve judgement until more people post what they entered asking for feedback.

Perhaps I typed before my brain sent any signals to my fingertips, So taking note of what you said I'll reserve judgement until more people post what they entered asking for feedback.
;)

GT-R Church by NT1138, on Flickr

But a picture of stones made it???

Your full-view looks really unsharp. And I would say the whole composition is pretty boring. It's a picture we've all seen far to often. Nothing that grabs my attention...
The stones on the other hand, this is very unique and well executed. One of the best shots in this poll IMO!

Thats just my opinion though, dunno what the judge thought of it.

;)

Your full-view looks really unsharp. And I would say the whole composition is pretty boring. It's a picture we've all seen far to often. Nothing that grabs my attention...
The stones on the other hand, this is very unique and well executed. One of the best shots in this poll IMO!

Thats just my opinion though, dunno what the judge thought of it.

It's funny because a very similar image with a different car is pictured a few posts above. :lol:

It's funny because a very similar image with a different car is pictured a few posts above. :lol:

:sly:
I just think it's one of the hardest phototravel places to take good and unique pictures at. They all look so similar there...:indiff:

My vote went to the Orange Aventador! :drool:

BTW, where's my entry, Boab?

EDIT: Here was my entry.
jus1029
Hey, Boabulrahman! Here's my...

FINAL ENTRY

The preview is really 500px on both sides. :)

Hope this works. :nervous:

Last edited:

Also, we don't know who made them so far. So a judgement now wouldn't be fair in any way. Also, the "photomode god" himself, gtuned, didn't made it......so

I saw here on GTP a lot of amazing photos from phototravel with gorgeous looking cars. But as the judge gave us a free hand it was clearly for me to make something new, something i haven't seen before. And this is all the story.

BTW. i don't belong to any gang or anything like that :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back