Ideal photomode locations.

obsessive rules

(Banned)
United Kingdom
CARLISLEcumbria
warmachine277-
My ideal photomode location is...
6874697501_d00abf6de3_b.jpg

It's the mclaren technology centre. Any one with me?

I'm with arsenal, An old barn inside and outside would be killer.
But what we really need is the "locked" Locations from the start menu screens, most imporantly that pit lane garage, and take away the people, and allow multiple cars :drool:

But what we really need is the "locked" Locations from the start menu screens, most imporantly that pit lane garage, and take away the people, and allow multiple cars :drool:

This^ :drool:

I think a couple of us should Tweet at Kaz, show him the works we've been doing with what we have, Espically the 2.0 Tournament poll.
We should get some love instead of the racers all the time :sly:

Gtuned

Yea. A barn would be good, picture it a Ferrari 458 next to the pig pen :).

I want locations to change season. Kyoto would be nice for this. Snowy ground-cover there would be interesting.

I would like to see an industrial location, a city location, and a few more locations with a large amount of foliage (that would have seasonal changes available).

Instead of the NASCAR one, we should've gotten this:

And should we be able to pick which ever car we wanted to show on the pits instead of the Peugeot, it would be awesome! :drool:

Other I'd love to have is the one which shows briefly at 3:54

Last edited:
Moontallico
Instead of the NASCAR one, we should've gotten this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Rz0NLS_-Q&feature=related">YouTube Link</a>

And should we be able to pick which ever car we wanted to show on the pits instead of the Peugeot, it would be awesome! :drool:

+1 le mans is more popular and the photos could be better.

Back