Hiroto, RUF, more for paints, - FR me and include the details of trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter aland18
  • 74 comments
  • 4,010 views
Messages
385
Messages
aland18
Hi gang, trying to clean up my garage a little bit and have some great offers available! I just want the following paint chips for my cars:

Dark Purple Mica
Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
Mazoria Plreadsll
Matte Purple (not light purple)
Bright Purple Metallic
XJ9-R purple

What I have available (please note all of these have mileage but 0 switches)
2X RUF CTR 96
1 Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R 01
1 Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R 01 (pace car)
1 Integra Type R Touring
1 Lambo NOMAD
1 Option Stream Z
1 Prowler
2X RUF RGT
1 Range Stormer
1 Sprinter Trueno 83
3X Supra RZ
1 Buick Special
3X Nissan XANAVI Hiroto (1 pending)
1 Xanavi Nismo Skyline (the standard version)
1 Caterham Fireblade
Lvl 7 Ticket (pending)

Please keep the trades fair, looking for dark purples as I stated but not Plum/Maroon looking colors. I'll try to keep up with this thread as much as I can but the best way to ensure you'll get a car is to FR me and give me details of what and when you can send. I know the rate is 5 paints per car but I can go lower as I know these paints may be somewhat tough to come by. I also have several Skyline MNP's but I need to use the paint chips first before I send them out.

I'm happy to send first once I accept your friend request - just make sure you hold up your end of the bargain!

If you have a car you want and have the paints I'm looking for, let me know, I might have it. I DO NOT have any NSX Prototypes available - neither the road car or race car.
 
Last edited:
I Don't have the paints listed..
But can i please have the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto for 4 XJR-9 Purple chips please?
 
I Don't have the paints listed..
But can i please have the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto for 4 XJR-9 Purple chips please?

what color is that? got a pic from the game I can see?
 
what color is that? got a pic from the game I can see?

picture.php
 
can't see anything
 
what color is that? got a pic from the game I can see?

miuraxj9lmcolourlpy8d.jpg


Its a pretty rare paint. It was included with the DLC car for a while and then they stopped the paint chip giveaway with the car. It required tons of duplicating in a short period of time or finding a trader to send them that already did it.

EDIT: BTW Im not trading right now just letting you know ;)
 
Is your s7 less then 10k miles?
 
I Don't have the paints listed..
But can i please have the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto for 4 XJR-9 Purple chips please?

Deal - be sure to thank ryanerb for the help. when can you FR?
 
Ill give you 5 mnpII for it, if it is. Also if you have a supra with less then 10k, I'll give you 5 mnpIII, for it. Let me know and I can send 5 out right away if it is.
 
Ill give you 5 mnpII for it, if it is. Also if you have a supra with less then 10k, I'll give you 5 mnpIII, for it. Let me know and I can send 5 out right away if it is.

deal for both. FR me, will send Supra first because I'm sure one of the 3 or 4 that I have should have less than 10k in mileage. I'm about to turn on my ps3.
 
Saleen and Supra are less than 10k. Which do you want first?
 
Enjoy! I somehow put a switch on it but I can assure you its never been driven and has no mods.
 
switches and mods aren't a real concern for this particular car as, I plan to run the wheels off of it :lol:

did you want the mnpII first or the mnpIII?
 
I want both of the BTR's but I'm not sure if I have 10 purples, I'll let you know tomorrow
 
Let me check with mine real fast, bc I want a Speed 12...
 
I can send you 5 Chameleon Blue for your Amuse S2000 GT1
 
Just checked, don't have any that you want for the Speed 12, do you want any other colors?
 
If you don't mind me asking. What colors are your speed 12's.
 
Do you have a lvl4 ticket?, I have these paints:

Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
Mazoria Plreadsll
Chameleon Blue
Matte Purple
 
Mazoria Plreadsll this colour I got
 
I Don't have the paints listed..
But can i please have the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto for 4 XJR-9 Purple chips please?

never heard back from you but I'm happy with this as long as your are.

I can send you 5 Chameleon Blue for your Amuse S2000 GT1

Okay

Just checked, don't have any that you want for the Speed 12, do you want any other colors?

Bright Purple Metallic, XJ9-R purple

If you don't mind me asking. What colors are your speed 12's.

Grey and I think one is the color shift green

Do you have a lvl4 ticket?, I have these paints:

Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
Mazoria Plreadsll
Chameleon Blue
Matte Purple

sorry, no

Mazoria Plreadsll this colour I got

what are you offering?




remember, please FR me and include details of the trade (what you are offering and what you're requesting). I am wide open to trade after tomorrow night. I don't care when I get the paints, just make sure you keep your end of the deal!
 
Alright I'll send the fr when I get home in like 6hrs.
 
Sorry bud already have the green speed 12, and did you paint the one gray is that a still color.
 
Alright I'll send the fr when I get home in like 6hrs.

Cool. You'll get your car tomorrow night. Got any Bright Purple Metallic or Dark Purple Mica you can throw in place of 1 or two of those Chameleon Blues? If not no worries.
 
Back