Hiroto, RUF, more for paints, - FR me and include the details of trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter aland18
  • 74 comments
  • 4,010 views
aland18
Cool. You'll get your car tomorrow night. Got any Bright Purple Metallic or Dark Purple Mica you can throw in place of 1 or two of those Chameleon Blues? If not no worries.

I'll have to check, but if I do no prob
 
never heard back from you but I'm happy with this as long as your are.



Okay



Bright Purple Metallic, XJ9-R purple



Grey and I think one is the color shift green



sorry, no



what are you offering?




remember, please FR me and include details of the trade (what you are offering and what you're requesting). I am wide open to trade after tomorrow night. I don't care when I get the paints, just make sure you keep your end of the deal!

I got it, I taught you needed it??
 
Fr sent I do have a dark purple mica but unfortunately I don't have the other one. So I'll send four of the colour shift blue paints and the dark purple. Oh if you are interested in purple paints I do have some more interesting colours.
 
I got it, I taught you needed it??

do you want a car? how many do you have?

Fr sent I do have a dark purple mica but unfortunately I don't have the other one. So I'll send four of the colour shift blue paints and the dark purple. Oh if you are interested in purple paints I do have some more interesting colours.

Awesome.

In terms of purples, looking for colors similar to the dark purple mica, MNP, etc. Bright Purple Metallic is awesome. If you have some chips I don't know about it then I'd be happy to make a trade - I just don't want plum, burgundy type colors.
 
5 paints for the S7 have been sent. 👍
 
aland18
do you want a car? how many do you have?

Awesome.

In terms of purples, looking for colors similar to the dark purple mica, MNP, etc. Bright Purple Metallic is awesome. If you have some chips I don't know about it then I'd be happy to make a trade - I just don't want plum, burgundy type colors.

I have Amaranth an amaranth pearl paints as well
 
do you want a car? how many do you have?



Awesome.

In terms of purples, looking for colors similar to the dark purple mica, MNP, etc. Bright Purple Metallic is awesome. If you have some chips I don't know about it then I'd be happy to make a trade - I just don't want plum, burgundy type colors.

Car sounds great! I got 1!
 
5 paints for the S7 have been sent. 👍

thanks. will send ASAP. If you don't get it today, don't worry - someone else may have the Thursday trade slot but it should be your way by Saturday
 
okay here's a tentative schedule for sending out cars:

Today (Thur 3/1) - latolapise: Amuse GT1
Friday 3/2 - bellacoal: HKS Genki Silvia
Saturday 3/3 - flybynighter: Saleen S7

s15240drifter - the grey TVR Speed 12 is untouched, original grey paint but it does have mileage on it. You still want to make a trade?

Mikathechaos21 - let me be clear. I want the purple paints listed in the OP and I am offering the cars listed in the OP for those paints. If you have a few of the paints I want, I am happy to send one of the cars I listed for them.
 
Just checked, don't have any that you want for the Speed 12, do you want any other colors?

Sorry I missed you. Colors that are very similar to the ones I listed are fine. Just nothing plum, burgundy, maroon, etc. The XJ9-R and Bright Purple Metallic are great examples of the purples I am looking for.
 
Offer expired, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the car 👍 sent 3 chameleon blues and 2 dark purple mica
 
Let me see if i have those chips tomorrow. I want that Speed 12 really badly
 
Let me see if i have those chips tomorrow. I want that Speed 12 really badly

looking for colors similar to the purple in my avatar
 
I have Midnight Purple II and Midnight Purple III I'll trade you for one of your speed 12's
 
I have Midnight Purple II and Midnight Purple III I'll trade you for one of your speed 12's

deal. Send paints and I'll send asap, I think someone else has my trade slot for today.
 
Ive got the matte purple and midnight purple II !

Will trade with TVR Speed 12
 
I have a lot of paints
But i need 370z GT Academy
I trade every paint u like!!!
 
Ive got the matte purple and midnight purple II !

Will trade with TVR Speed 12

fr me and include what you want.
 
fr me and include what you want.

FR sent , i want that speed 12 , when do u have a free trading slot?
 
Open on Monday and thereafter.
 
OK accept my FR and i will send u the chips right away , i have a free slot right now.
 
OK accept my FR and i will send u the chips right away , i have a free slot right now.

Roger that. I'll sign on in a few hours.
 
I've got chameleon blue midnight purple 2 mate purple and I think dark purple mica
Ive only got 1 if each so would you do 3-4 for a car
 
aland18
deal. Send paints and I'll send asap, I think someone else has my trade slot for today.

Alright sent 3 MDN III and 2 MDN II.
 
Last edited:
It goes without saying but with psn maintenance going on, trades will be delayed. Will resume as soon as I can
 
Edit - Flybynighter gets a S7 tonight
Lato - will get you a Speed 12 tomorrow
Shawn - well send a Speed 12 Wednesday or Thursday

ALSO - seen 2 or 3 threads looking for Hirotos. Make me an offer!
 
Last edited:
I've got chameleon blue midnight purple 2 mate purple and I think dark purple mica
Ive only got 1 if each so would you do 3-4 for a car

What car do you want?

Also, Lato sending your car in a few hours.
 
OP updated

Shawns - car sent.

I also am free to send starting tomorrow
 
Back