Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW42Ban.jpg

Further explaination of the theme by Boabdulrahman.

"This theme is open as long as it is related to Italy. The car and the location must be italian.
So, Rome circuit, Monza and Toscana along with the Italian phototravel locations are
available to you. Have fun :)"

Cars: Italian Cars
Locations: Italian Locations
Phototravel: YES - But once again - only Italian Locations
Unique Restrictions: You guessed it - Only Italian Cars and Locations

SSC_Rules-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that only the Judges favourite 10 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so
    everyone gets to see all the entries.

Last edited:
Wow.
Beautiful, Beautiful Poll. It's gonna be a close one this week. Great job everyone.

Wow.
Beautiful, Beautiful Poll. It's gonna be a close one this week. Great job everyone.

...the great variation makes it even harder! Very good poll and very difficult to choose!

Fantastic poll, I voted for the F2007 at Monza pic. It looks an awful lot like bmxmitch's editing style btw. ;)

it was a tough call between the 330 P4 and the Miura, but at the end of the day the Miura got my vote

Loooovvvveee the Green Lambo! Unique angle on car and location. Great job on the Miura too - very very real looking.

It was easy to vote :) Only one photo from few witch are great is neither overexposed nor too dark.
Is it just me or the first one is out of focus on the rear of Italia?

I do not like to be rude, but there are one or two pictures that are... meh!

Anyway

Feedback please:

6830988072_a7b14b513e.jpg

How c_f didn't make it, I have no idea :drool: As for you though ShadowPeter, how can you say that one or two of the pictures are meh, when you submit one yourself?

How c_f didn't make it, I have no idea :drool: As for you though ShadowPeter, how can you say that one or two of the pictures are meh, when you submit one yourself?

Hey! I just said my opinion, attention.

One reason is because I am not very fond of the photo travel. :sly: But that's me. lol

Mine is boring?? Depends on the point of view. lol Some might find it boring and not others.

Feedback?

No, just... no. You simply don't use the miniature filter honestly. It is like 10% chance that it'll look good, and even then is it highly subjective. It just needs more editing.

And the same goes for ShadowPeter, as well as Pgani. ShadowPeter, yours need some curves editing, as well as having another car instead of two indentical Gallardos.

Could I have some feedback on my entry? I know it isn't on the same level as the poll :drool:

I guess a lack of filter and colour killed this off right?

Can I please have some feedback from everyone? thank you.

No, just... no. You simply don't use the miniature filter honestly. It is like 10% chance that it'll look good, and even then is it highly subjective. It just needs more editing.

And the same goes for ShadowPeter, as well as Pgani. ShadowPeter, yours need some curves editing, as well as having another car instead of two indentical Gallardos.

And I thought of creating a 'dreamy' feel... :grumpy:
Thanks for the feedback, FishyJuice.

Poll is closed and after a closely contested poll the winner is...

zambuca

Congratulations! 👍

This weeks poll entrants were;-

• ZEROX
  • DarkR
  • CCShaft7
  • Gtuned
  • Mazda787
  • hgrf93
  • bmxmitch
  • Klaus_PSU
  • zambuca
  • Ferrari_458

Congrats zambuca :cheers:

Anyone got any feedback on mine, only got 2 votes, and I was pretty happy with my entry... Though I can see why you voted elsewhere, some great entries 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back