CLOSED: POLL: Secret Santa Competition: Week 42 - Winner - zambuca

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nato_777
  • 38 comments
  • 4,132 views

Forza Italia


  • Total voters
    85
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats zambuca :cheers:

Anyone got any feedback on mine, only got 2 votes, and I was pretty happy with my entry... Though I can see why you voted elsewhere, some great entries 👍

i think it was too dark. the the car is going into black holes around the tires
 
Congratulations zambuca!! And thanks to all who voted for my shot :)
 
Congrats ! :cheers:
 
i think it was too dark. the the car is going into black holes around the tires

Thanks, I wondered if it was that...
 
Congrats zambuca !
Amazing job with a standard 👍
 
Thank you so much for the votes :)👍
 
Congratulations zambuca! ;)
 
Congrats Zambuca, and I see that it totally wasn't your F2007 Mitch. :p
 
Congrats Zambuca, and I see that it totally wasn't your F2007 Mitch. :p
well well....:p
liar_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg



And congrats Zambuca! :)👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back