W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITCC_Andrew

(Banned)
Canada
Kitchener
Welcome to the thread!!

580876_10151166734203092_369983077_n.jpg

This series is now part of the World Motorsports Association.

Schedule released.

Conduct guidelines

GTPlanet ITCC (International Touring Car Championship) Guidelines

Damage

Damage will be set on medium, but, don't worry, it should be VERY hard to get extreme damage.

Race settings

The race settings will all be set to the most realistic settings (Boost: none, slipstream strength: weak, grip reduction: real, tire/fuel wear: ON etc.) Races will be held on small circuits (Autumn Ring reverse, for example,) and there will be three races at each track. The first race will be organized in "fastest first" format, using a qualifying session. The second will be run in "Reverse grid order based on results of last race" format, to encourage passing and battles. The third will be be run in "Reverse grid order based on results of last race" format, based off of Race 2's finishing order. Races 1 and 2 are two-compound rule races. All drivers must use softs and mediums in Races 1 or 2. Race 3 is a sprint race. Soft tires must be used, and the pits are closed.

GTP ITCC (International Touring Car Championship) Official Points System

Car list

You may use any car on this list, or any similar car.

GTPlanet ITCC (International Touring Car Championship) Official Car List (taking requests until June 15th)

Registration

GTPlanet ITCC (International Touring Car Championship) Registration

Registered drivers

GTP ITCC (International Touring Car Championship) Registered Drivers

Times
Races will be at 4:30 PM GMT-5. Qualifying begins at 5:00 PM GMT-5. Race 1 begins 5:10 PM GMT-5. Race 2 begins 5:30 PM GMT-5. Race 3 begins 5:50 PM GMT-5. Round over at 6:00 PM GMT-5.

Notice: this thread is not GTP sanctioned, but, is being organized by myself, MrMelancholy15, on GTPlanet.net.

I suggest no official sanctioning from GTP, but, I am implying permission from Jordan to organize these events on GTPlanet.net.

Last edited:
Supplementary threads:

Race Recaps

Drivers' Meetings

The Race Recaps thread will summarize all of the on-track action from the series, and will feature interviews from Drivers and Team Owners.

The Drivers' Meetings thread will be the discussion of all rules which may need clarification before a Round. The second post of this thread will be kept as up-to-date as possible, regarding track-specific rules.

Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
I love these cars!! Would you like to consider this series? The points races etc. won't start 'til at least June..

EDIT** updated second post for further info... (though not much)

I probably won't be home for a monthz

Saddening nitro!!

Also, I have finished upgrading the cars. Unfortunately, many cars were found to be too heavy, but, many new cars have also just been found!!

Testing lobby reopens in ten minutes!!

Good news!! I'm done upgrading/building 39 cars!! Soon, I will test them *ALL.*

Last edited:
Leaving for where, if I may...?

Finally, after much thought, I've decided to rename this. It shall be called the "International Touring Car Championship."

Besides, Modded sounds like something a teenager would say...👎

Last edited:
i would like to sign up in the subaru

The WRX STi...? There are a few versions of that car. For example: The Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B STi '99. Just please be more specific. ;P I know your timezone, though, so don't worry about that. :)

MrMelancholy15
The WRX STi...? There are a few versions of that car. For example: The Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B STi '99. Just please be more specific. ;P I know your timezone, though, so don't worry about that. :)

Yes the WRX STi

Nice!! VW vs Subaru vs. Honda.

Three entirely different cars... Sweet.

Also, see you after the Nürburg race today?

Anyways, no worries, Harrison. You're allowed to be sick during the pre-season.I heard from Rolex thread.

I have points ideas!! 3 races, 33 points each; First/second races will be two stints long (refuelling banned) and third race wll be sprint.

This includes a quali session, and two reversed grids. =)

There will be a point for qualifying first for Race 1, & Race 2 will be inverted field from FINISHING ORDER of Race 1. Race 3 will be inverted field from FINISHING ORDER of Race 2. Finally, should Race 3 be standing start, or does it give AWD cars an advantage??

Everyone after first place gets 2 points less than the car in front.

1th=33
2th=31
3th=29
4th=27
5th=25
6th=23
7th=21
8th=19
9th=17
10th=15
11th=13
12th=11
13th=9
14th=7
15th=5
16th=3

Last edited:
Finally, as most of you have seen, the Poll results are showing a MASSIVE advantage towards 276 hp cars. Therefore, all the testing I've done is null, and I will be starting over.

Oh, the things I do for you guys. :) haha, jk, this testing stuff gets me closer to 1000 cars anyway. :)

Hey guys! I'll be doing a photoshoot for this soon. Harrison, James, especially you two, it'd be nice if you could come. To make it easy, I'll do it just after the Rolex race.

Ok, I'm going to show up in my gold scirocco,also we should do teams: mine will be: Gold Racing Team and gold chrome body paint is required. For short we go by GRT

Ok, I'm going to show up in my gold scirocco,also we should do teams: mine will be: Gold Racing Team and gold chrome body paint is required. For short we go by GRT

That's the name of my local transit system: Grand River Transit! :P

Anyways, I approve of the idea for teams. But, stipulation: two people per team *MAXIMUM.*

Hey guys, please read the second post for voting for our preseason track. The preseason track *MAY* be used as our first round.

MrMelancholy15
Hey guys, please read the second post for voting for our preseason track. The preseason track *MAY* be used as our first round.

Nice, this series is going to be great.

Edit: all of the tracks are great but I'm gona have to say Monza. It's a good test track, lots of straights and good low speed technical corners

Nice, this series is going to be great.

But you haven't quite decided?

Otherwise, I completely agree man, 100%.

I know the tracks well, all of them in the game, and I am trying to find the ones with a good, fun feel. The tricky ones, where you can make mistakes very easily, on which the battles just feel IMMENSE.

MrMelancholy15
But you haven't quite decided?

Otherwise, I completely agree man, 100%.

I know the tracks well, all of them in the game, and I am trying to find the ones with a good, fun feel. The tricky ones, where you can make mistakes very easily, on which the battles just feel IMMENSE.

I edited my post;)

Okay, so, I'm thinking that we'll have the photoshoot on Saturday May 19th @ 5 PM EST. Bring any car you want, if it fits the restrictions. I'll be in my normal Honda Civic Type R '08.

This will also be a testing session, and, possibly, a pre-season race.

Pre-season races will be mixed between standing start and rolling start, to allow for people to learn the start procedures in advance, and there will be reminders in advance before each race, in the chat box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back