Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
Australia
Melbourne
Red_Line900
Hi everybody,
Me and a buddy have decided to start a new drift team not long ago,
So we decided to put a topic of this in the drift team section.
We have a full house now! very exciting for us and our team :)
We will be practicing a lot of tandem drifting, practicing for competitions and just practicing drifting in general. we will also hold competitions every now and then.
I myself am a beginner and have never drifted on gt5, but i have been drifting on gt3 and gt4 a long time, so don't feel any pressure if your new to drifting on gt5 like me :).
And last of all, we're all about fun. if your not having fun on gt5, then what's the point of playing?
:).

I will make a Youtube Channel for the team when we get good at drifting, and put up some videos intoducing the members, tandem drifting, twin drifting etc.
Unfortunately for me, i can't use my ps3 until my birthday which is at the start of september, so it will be a couple of months before i really get to drift with my team which really frustrates me :(.

Lobbies Will be put up by members of the team and no one else but our members ;).

--Our Team--

ROTARYDRIFTERxX (leader) - PSN: clevo_braybon | Drift Car: Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter trueno
Redline900 (assistant leader) - PSN: Red_Line900 | Drift Car:
terryjoe1993 - PSN: BIG_NARSTIE_TJD1 | Drift Car:
mustangfan663 - PSN: mustangfan663 | Drift Car: Ford Mustang GT
Shin_Chaos - PSN: (Unknown For Now) | Drift Car:
WhiteShadw - PSN: white-shadw | Drift Car:
OneHandSteer - PSN: xxhfbladexx | Drift Car:
Ruvy - PSN: RuvenDRAN | Drift Car:
ProShoots - PSN: ProShoots | Drift Car:
GeeRandel - PSN: GeeRandel | Drift Car: Nissan Silvia S13
MrMelancholy15 - PSN: MrMelancholy15 | Drift Car: Skyline R32 GTS-t Type M

The Groups And whole team meet up's:

Group 1 (Aussies) - ROTARYDRIFTERxX - GeeRandel - Redline900
Group 2 (Europeans) - OneHandSteer - terryjoe1993 - Ruvy
Group 3 (Americans) - WhiteShadw - mustangfan663 - Shin_Chaos - ProShoots - MrMelancholy15

Please, team members, we would like you to join D1SL if you could, it has been set up by one of our members.

WHOLE team meet-up's will be once a month, and Practice lobbies will be up once every week.

1343886873Car for driftgg.png

1343885316Mini Driftgg.png

Hey Everybody,
I thought to start the team off a bit and make a little practice competition.
Anyone can enter, whether they're part of the team or not, but if they're not please be active on this thread at least just to check things for timezones and stuff like that - same goes to the people on the team. The Comp won't start for about a week because i get my ps3 in a week - which means that i can join in as well of course
The battles will be done Tandem style, 2 at a time battling.
Remember it's only a practice comp, so it's just to get you ready for the bigger comps.​

ROTARYDRIFTERxX Will be holding the Lobbies For the Practices, They Will Be Private Lobbies so no noobs or idiots join. I will tell everyone in a PM the IP address to the session (ROTARYDRIFTERxX will tell me the IP) and i'll tell everyone beforehand when they need to be on gt5 for the battling :).
But Of course everyone who's IP I don't have won't be participating, please tell me now or very soon.

Just Bring your drift car along, it can be whatever you like, no limits.

Practice Contestants:
1.GeeRandel
2.ROTARYDRIFTERxX
3.Mad4missiles
4.MSTER232
5.Ruvy
6.MrMelancholy15
7.mustangfan663
8.devintheninja

-This thread belongs to ROTARYDRIFTERxX

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to drift with everyone. My PSN ID: White-shadw
I'm currently driving a Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) GT-X.

See you all online :)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to drift with everyone. My PSN ID: White-shadw
I'm currently driving a Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) GT-X.

See you all online :)

Nice man!! love that car,
but my fav rx7 is definantely the FD3S rx7 ;)

Good luck from Team Liquid, but I suggest that you put more into your OP, as other drifters on the forums will want to know more about your team, how it is intended to be run and what the drifters are like. Maybe throw in a picture or two to make it more interesting to look at and not a large, boring wall of text that nobody really wants to read. I'm not trying to force you to do this, but just giving you advice on how to make your team OP more interesting.

howsit guys, just wondering is there still an open spot on your drifting team ?
i would like to join

thanks

howsit guys, just wondering is there still an open spot on your drifting team ?
i would like to join

thanks

yeah there are 3 spots left,
you can join ;).
added to the list.
Can i please have your PSN name?

Redline900
Yeah, me and RotaryDrifter live about an hour away from each other ;)
i live in victoria.

Oh cool im from melbourne myself ! I was drifting with rotary the other day, he was using a red r33 if i remember haha anyways im interested in joining this drift team :)

ProShoots
i would like 2 tryout my psn name is ProShoots i drift a 370z and a camaro ss "10"

Good comp the other day proshoots! Youre pretty good.

Oh cool im from melbourne myself ! I was drifting with rotary the other day, he was using a red r33 if i remember haha anyways im interested in joining this drift team :)

sure man you can join ;)
please give me your psn name and your done and singed up ;).
1 spot left everybody!

you can't add me yet lol, i'm not even on psn yet remember, because i get to use gt5 on my birthday (2 months away :'(

Redline, you don't need a playstation 3 to create a PSN ID. You can go register your PSN ID online (on your Australian Playstation website). You should take off the current one you've given because if someone else already has it, you would be misleading people into adding someone else.. assuming it's you.

Here's the website: http://au.playstation.com/

Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Redline, you don't need a playstation 3 to create a PSN ID. You can go register your PSN ID online (on your Australian Playstation website). You should take off the current one you've given because if someone else already has it, you would be misleading people into adding someone else.. assuming it's you.

Here's the website: http://au.playstation.com/

Have fun! :)

Oh thanks lol :)
yeah i created an account ;P
My online ID: Redline900

Last edited:
for those who want to add me also my PSN ID is: RuvenDRAN

theres a mistype in the first post with my PSN ID lol....

thanks

...also i just realised something, im situated in South Africa and most of the members including our leader and assistant leader are in Austrailia....wont the times be off lol.

Last edited:
for those who want to add me also my PSN ID is: RuvenDRAN

theres a mistype in the first post with my PSN ID lol....

thanks

...also i just realised something, im situated in South Africa and most of the members including our leader and assistant leader are in Austrailia....wont the times be off lol.

yeah, we'll have to work something out.
and fixed.

Back