RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

marbel69

(Banned)
Belgium
brugge
RSM-Marbel
header_zps3760f528.png

history_zpsc3de7c0c.png

chiefs_zps400c44b1.png

eric_zpse5eb8b5d.png

mar_zps9fb2f7d8.png

members_zpsab661390.png

velineon_zpsc41dba9d.png

shadoww_zps4fe18484.png

pac_zps118dcb45.png

funk_zpsd8cc0012.png

dmissile_zps1e293468.png

RSM-Klutchy
RSM-Asa
RSM-5andDime
RSM-DR
RSM-Matz
RSM-Smmithy
RSM-Tamas
RSM-OJSideways
RSM-Caramel
RSM-Wolf
RSM-Blueninja
RSM-ShiroJP

Inactive:
RedSuns-Maveric

Touge Team:
street_king14 / RedSuns-Klutchy
RedSuns-Maccer42
badboy_etc
Wynter92

We are from diferent parts of the world like USA, Belgium, Ireland, Venezuela, Canada, Spain, Philippines, England, China, France, Puerto Rico and Portugal, so there is always someone of us playing on GT5, but our main language is English and thats how we all communicate between each other.

Team Colours
Banner-13.png
The Team colours are : Black body with Chrome rims

Redsuns In GTP

Everybody in GT5 and GTP has been awesome to this team so, for this 2012 we decided to expand ourselves in many projects, starting in GTP for the GT5 community.

One of this projects is the recently opened RedSuns Tuning Company thread in the GTP Tuning Forum, this consist of tunes made by RedSuns members for Grip and Drift, we've shared a few tunes in GT5 with our friends, and basic tunes to people starting in the game wich we called RedSuns Tuning Company, now we brought it oficially to GTP to help and share with the community.

Click to visit RedSuns Tuning Company

Other projects in GTP consist of galleries in the Photomode forums, seeing the amount of people who liked the pictures posted in this thread, and asked us to take pictures with them and of their cars we decided to open a RedSuns Gallery in the future.

Members photo galleries

Heres the list of the team members that have their own photogallery. like RedSuns-Ryuu (who made the great pictures and logos used in this OP)
Click to Visit RedSuns-Ryuu's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-OJSdeway's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-Eric_DRP's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-Maveric's Gallery

RedSuns Sites

Our Team also has a website and galleries in Flickr and Facebook. You can look at them to know more about us, see our pictures and much more!...

(click on logo below)

RedSuns In VDC

In RedSuns we have a big amount of people who participate in VDC, we are proud to have that much well trained people in there and we really hope that they do really well, so thumbs up for these guys

(Banners for season 4 Coming Soon)

Thank You!
As we said many times, thanks to all the GT5 community for supporting and helping us, we've made awesome friends in this game and we wish for many more great times to come.

So... Thank you so much from the RedSuns Family for taking the time to read our opening post and our thread!!. For more information visit the RedSuns Sites or PM the leader, co-leaders or officers.

please stay on topic and stay polite !
keep drifting fun!

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
So glad to be back. And many thanks to the mod that is allowing this. 👍

Very good job on the op, marbel. I need to make a picture for the tuning garage yet.

Welcome back guys!!! I was so sad and confused when I heard "Redsuns got shut down". You guys are major players in the drift scene, both as individual drifters, and as a whole team, and all of you guys do tons to contribute to te GTP community. I'm really glad things worked out and the team and thread will continue on.

Best of luck with everything...keep keepin on :). Oh and we need to get sideways together, soon! Cheers boys :cheers:

Welcome back guys!!! I was so sad and confused when I heard "Redsuns got shut down". You guys are major players in the drift scene, both as individual drifters, and as a whole team, and all of you guys do tons to contribute to te GTP community. I'm really glad things worked out and the team and thread will continue on.

Best of luck with everything...keep keepin on :). Oh and we need to get sideways together, soon! Cheers boys :cheers:

thanks twitchy, and btw youre on my friend list , u can join me anytime xd

This 👍, I totally agree. Welcome back.

Thanks! 👍 Glad to be back, also nice drifting earlier (room was out of hand).

Lol that wasn't your fault. I was already annoyed by people ramming. But after no one waited I didn't want to stay. Better next time. Let me know when you host a room. With less slots please lol....

Love the thread and Good Luck!

Come to think of it we could have a session tonight of you guys want?

Love the thread and Good Luck!

Come to think of it we could have a session tonight of you guys want?

Im up for it. 👍

Marbel you did such a good job on the Op it looks really amazing. I would also like to welcome RedSuns-GonE! 👍

Umm yeah theres a problem with that, there was 5 cars on one side and 6 on the other. :dunce:

ye i was gonna say the same, it looks good , but we should redo it with less members and better organised :drool:

I've seen you guys around. i remember when i had AkinaDriftTeam going you guys were getting big. Its nice to see you guys have came along way, I wish you guys the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back