RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 gear burnout, tandem with Gone. (phone camera :irked:)
img00195201208191832.jpg

img00196201208191832.jpg

Wow, its been quiet on the forums. Anyway I made a tuning guide, so click the link. And yes it explains my famous creation the "Gypsy" tune.

Wow, its been quiet on the forums. Anyway I made a tuning guide, so click the link. And yes it explains my famous creation the "Gypsy" tune.
Oh Mai Gawd! lol i love the gypsy tune and its a big help for me because my only tune that i did right was from maccer, and that was cause i didn't have all the part he did on his mrs. anyways glad to see it up!

Hey I was in a lobby you were in Yesterday.. Didnt really drift together though..

Hey I was in a lobby you were in Yesterday.. Didnt really drift together though..

Yeah, sorry. I was getting ready for supper and it was kind of a bad time! I will make sure we drift next time. 👍

So anyone watching Formula Drift and D1GP qualifying tonight? Also Ill be on to slide in a bit!

Eric1512
So anyone watching Formula Drift and D1GP qualifying tonight? Also Ill be on to slide in a bit!

You better get on. :-P
Edit: I'll be on in like 20 :-P

Last edited:
GUESS WHO !!!!
i am back mt dear friends,
i had a very great trip and i am looking forward to drift again i will see you guys tomorrow or this evening very late
love you all

Marbel

marbel69
GUESS WHO !!!!
i had a very great trip and i am looking forward to drift again i will see you guys tomorrow or this evening very late
love you all

Marbel

:-D
Update: Bye SupaFly!

It didn't last long, but you either listen and have fun or your done. Bye Supa, good luck on your journey!

Hey Mav glad your soon back! And yeah we lost so people, but they were inactive anyway.

Glad your back Mar! Hope to drift soon!

GUESS WHO !!!!
love you all

Marbel

Yay,glad to see you back bru!

Hey guys! I just wanted to have a daily news letter telling everyone whats going on with the team, so here we go!

Well lets see. Today a recruit from last week caused some trouble online, sorry to all that had to deal with that. I may have said some things in the team chat that was not appropriate, sorry to 8th for having to deal with me. Anyway everything is back in order and the testing for VDC has began! RedSuns has a total of 7 members competing in VDC, which is a pretty large amount! School seems to be the reason for the slow time within the team, but we are still averaging 5 members on a night! I will be staying up late tonight watching FD, so if anyone cares to slide and watch FD feel free to join my lobby tonight! 👍 Anyway sorry for the problems this morning again!

Eric1512
Hey guys! I just wanted to have a daily news letter telling everyone whats going on with the team, so here we go!

Well lets see. Today a recruit from last week caused some trouble online, sorry to all that had to deal with that. I may have said some things in the team chat that was not appropriate, sorry to 8th for having to deal with me. Anyway everything is back in order and the testing for VDC has began! RedSuns has a total of 7 members competing in VDC, which is a pretty large amount! School seems to be the reason for the slow time within the team, but we are still averaging 5 members on a night! I will be staying up late tonight watching FD, so if anyone cares to slide and watch FD feel free to join my lobby tonight! 👍 Anyway sorry for the problems this morning again!

Glad to have the REAL members together.

Glad to have the REAL members together.

Lol. I forgot to add some key facts to that. Certain member have gone missing, so it would be good to tell you all where they are. Well lets start with Pac. He left his sunroof open on his house and well his ps3 got rained on...:dunce: Oj is I believe in college, so he will be on when he can. Mav got his apartment remodeled and will be back soon! Anyway glad to have the family back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back