TT #45: 550PP Italian Cars: Monza Circuit/400PP Mazda Raceway Laguna

United States
Anchorage, AK
nomeite
These Time Trials use Italian cars with 550PP or less and cars with 400PP or less. Special prizes are awarded to those achieving Bronze or better results.

Period of Availability
2012/09/19 23:00 - 2012/10/03 23:00

550PP Italian Cars: Monza Circuit Time Trial
This Time Trial takes place on the Monza Circuit, using Italian non-racecars with 550PP or less. Tires are limited to Sports/Hard or less.

400PP Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Time Trial
This Time Trial takes place on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca using cars with 400PP or less. Tires are limited to Comfort/Soft or less.

View the results HERE

Last edited:
I got a 1:49.309 after 1 lap with a stock Peugeot 205 Turbo on my G27 using no ABS and the clutch. I was too tired to use the GSX and actually make an effort tonight. I had good fun doing that lap :)

I golded both of these pretty quickly, got the $1M credits with 200% bonus, but received no experience points for either of the time trials. Odd. :irked: Is that normal? I always assumed I got experience points for these, but maybe I just never noticed before. (I notice now as I'm closing in on Level 40).

I golded both of these pretty quickly, got the $1M credits with 200% bonus, but received no experience points for either of the time trials. Odd. :irked: Is that normal? I always assumed I got experience points for these, but maybe I just never noticed before. (I notice now as I'm closing in on Level 40).

No, you don't get experience for doing time/drift trials unfortunately.

I got a 1:49.309 after 1 lap with a stock Peugeot 205 Turbo on my G27 using no ABS and the clutch. I was too tired to use the GSX and actually make an effort tonight. I had good fun doing that lap :)

How can the 205 stock ? It has over 400pp, unless power limiter was used ?

I had a look at my garage, I got a Peugeot 205 Turbo with high mileage ( over 24k ) and still got the dirty oil when bought from UCD. Exactly 400pp, so maybe Doodle used a stock 205 with dirty oil. I give it a go at 400pp trial, 189hp, 1145kg, everything stock as is, except BB at 9/6.

After 2nd lap, I got into 1:49.xxx, 3rd lap I settled for 1:49.284, 1:48 is possible as I have a few occasion with wheels in the sand for going a bit wide and slow corkscrew section + the downhill left.

I love Laguna, just put in a 1:49.785 846th, I'm pretty sure that's the highest I've been...very proud of myself. Now for Monza..

Edit: 1:47.873 446th finding it hard to believe my eyes lol

Last edited:
I had a look at my garage, I got a Peugeot 205 Turbo with high mileage ( over 24k ) and still got the dirty oil when bought from UCD. Exactly 400pp, so maybe Doodle used a stock 205 with dirty oil. I give it a go at 400pp trial, 189hp, 1145kg, everything stock as is, except BB at 9/6.

After 2nd lap, I got into 1:49.xxx, 3rd lap I settled for 1:49.284, 1:48 is possible as I have a few occasion with wheels in the sand for going a bit wide and slow corkscrew section + the downhill left.

Peugeot? Thats a French car...

I don't think the Gallardo will be the best car. I remember on the last Italian car TT the best car was the Murcialago (spelling?) SV.

Have been working very hard on a tune for the F40 (not tuned it before) for the 550pp challenge i figured 502hp and about 1126kg was a good place to start. So far 1min59sec with 0.5 camber front and back (and no driving aids what so ever). Hoping to incorporate more into the tune once i've got the car putting the power down to the road efficiently. Will share and hope someone can drive it better then me :)
8006046722_3e3dfb99bb_b.jpg

Last edited:
I just beat Laguna Seca, but i cant beat Monza. Whats the best car for that?
The most used car for Monza time trial is Gallardo LP 560-4 '08, I have only tried that one, so I will not be able to tell you if it is the best :sly:
Cbastjan

Top uk at Monza for the moment with a 1:54.150 @ 35th, won't be there for long so thought I would throw this in now haha ;-)

Last edited:
I did 1:56.199 with the Gallardo LP 560-4 '08. But i want some set up tune for incrase my time.

Top uk at Monza for the moment with a 1:54.150 @ 39th, won't be there for long so thought I would throw this in now haha ;-)
Where you see the Top fo your country?

For Monza track, a stock Ferrari 458 at 558pp could do at least 2:07 in the rain with comfort medium tires, 550pp, sports hard tires and further tuning, would it be able to get into 1:57 at the very least ?? I think I am going to try with the car.

Back