TT #45: 550PP Italian Cars: Monza Circuit/400PP Mazda Raceway Laguna

You're welcome.

In the matter of another issue, I would like to take this time to thank everybody here for the great fun I've had here in these seasonal forums and doing the TT's. I've met a lot of great people here and enjoyed competing with everyone. This however will be my last post on these forums as I have, more or less, been told that I am not qualified to be giving out tunes or offering advice by certain members. This all stems from a thread I made to try to help others understand how to match other people's gear ratios Even tho it all works for me, apparently I'm wrong and I should not have posted that. Sorry for any confusion and trying to pass myself off as someone that knows. I'm just a dumbass so pay no attention to any advice I have given in the past. Thanks for the great times tho guys, its been a fun ride. Peace, I'm out.

Cargo, I thank you for all the advice, there should be more people like you, that help rookies with settings. Do not think any of the "aliens" is afraid that if he learns to run the cars, their positions at risk. For people like me, who has just four months with this game, your advice and those of others who share their settings are very valuable, and I deeply appreciate it. This is a game, and so everyone should take it. For my part, I will miss you. Thanks to you I placed in the top 100 in various TT. I hope to see you around here.

Greetings
:bowdown::cheers:

Whoa! Wait a minute. I read that thread when you started it. It made sense to me. Then it quickly got derailed. You've been and help to me and many others, and take the time to explain things. I think you are far from not qualified. Who cares what someone else says. As a matter of fact I know you know what you're doing because many of times I have tried your tunes or advice and it worked.

So there you go. You need to stay, and continue having fun. Nevermind the trolls!

thanks to cargo rat massive help to rookies I did my first tt in march best result 16th so far if guys hadn't been sharing set up it would take so much longer to get up to pace thanks :)

Still waiting on the beautiful lap! :ill:
Just did .42 and lost at least 2 tenths b4 corkscrew and another 1 just after.
Thanks for the setup cargorat :cheers:

Am I the only one that hopes PD will scrap dirty oil from GT6? What a joke it is even to find the right car in the UCD let alone find one that has plenty of miles on the clock :yuck:

I have been using one with clean oil and only managed a 1'41.4, but it's probably a certainty that I would go faster with a car that has been ran in. Hopefully when GT6 comes out PD learn their lesson, and everybody will be playing on an even playing field :crazy:

Am I the only one that hopes PD will scrap dirty oil from GT6? What a joke it is even to find the right car in the UCD let alone find one that has plenty of miles on the clock :yuck:

I have been using one with clean oil and only managed a 1'41.4, but it's probably a certainty that I would go faster with a car that has been ran in. Hopefully when GT6 comes out PD learn their lesson, and everybody will be playing on an even playing field :crazy:

yes i hate dirty oil last tt @ suzuka my 2j70 had to be much heavier than a dirty oil car. Then i tried my friends dirty oil car and it was much faster lighter better to drive.
The worst thing is the dirty oil just keeps getting faster 60,000 is faster than 20,000 etc

Mind you id just like a wheel that worked for more than 10 mins at a time :ouch::ouch::ouch:

@ Cargo
thx for the setup
the gear settings are fine. i adjust the balance to +25 beacause it is much better for the stick to brake bevor driving through the corner.

i can't manage a clean lapbecause i have reflex like a dead horse, every time 3-4 mistakes. with this shopping car HP, one mistake is 0,300 penalty and at the end of the hotlap -1,2 sec
no fun

yes i hate dirty oil last tt @ suzuka my 2j70 had to be much heavier than a dirty oil car. Then i tried my friends dirty oil car and it was much faster lighter better to drive.
The worst thing is the dirty oil just keeps getting faster 60,000 is faster than 20,000 etc

Mind you id just like a wheel that worked for more than 10 mins at a time :ouch::ouch::ouch:

I would love to know how much faster I would be with the added BHP, the leaderboards are never going to be a true reflection until PD scrap this dirty oil idea.

I bet there are other people lower down the leaderboard that could probably make it into the top 10 if all was fair play :ouch:

I would love to know how much faster I would be with the added BHP, the leaderboards are never going to be a true reflection until PD scrap this dirty oil idea.

I bet there are other people lower down the leaderboard that could probably make it into the top 10 if all was fair play :ouch:

If you can add urabus098 I can send you 349pp Suzuki now..
It has prety dirty oils 👍

If you can add urabus098 I can send you 349pp Suzuki now..
It has prety dirty oils 👍

Thanks mate 👍

Had a go for 30 mins and took 4 tenths out of my time, just goes to show what an extra BHP can do. Up to 30th at the moment and know I can go a bit faster, i'm sure I could manage faster if I had the same HP as the top guys :sly:

Current time 1'41.011

Thanks mate 👍

Had a go for 30 mins and took 4 tenths out of my time, just goes to show what an extra BHP can do. Up to 30th at the moment and know I can go a bit faster, i'm sure I could manage faster if I had the same HP as the top guys :sly:

Current time 1'41.011

wow .4 thats a massive gain:tup: dirty oil is the key the key to speed:)

wow .4 thats a massive gain:tup: dirty oil is the key the key to speed:)

Amazing isn't it :crazy:

This tells me there are plenty of people sat there with a car that has thousands of miles on it looking at the times posted, there is maybe .2 left in the car I have, no way is there another second. For that sort of time this car needs plenty more miles on the clock and that is something I am not going to waste my time with.

I will certainly be able to get into the 1'40s with this. but no lower than a .7 as this car with this HP imo is incapable :)

:
Amazing isn't it :crazy:

This tells me there are plenty of people sat there with a car that has thousands of miles on it looking at the times posted, there is maybe .2 left in the car I have, no way is there another second. For that sort of time this car needs plenty more miles on the clock and that is something I am not going to waste my time with.

I will certainly be able to get into the 1'40s with this. but no lower than a .7 as this car with this HP imo is incapable :)

I run a 42.1 with 55 miles on the clock probably another 0.5 in my car but my wheel needs repair so gotta take things easy:tdown:

did you run the wing or not numbnuts didn't hes top 10 👍

I did with min downforce think thats 5 /123bhp

Fuji 700pp next time???????????

:

I run a 42.1 with 55 miles on the clock probably another 0.5 in my car but my wheel needs repair so gotta take things easy:tdown:

did you run the wing or not numbnuts didn't hes top 10 👍

I did with min downforce think thats 5 /123bhp

Fuji 700pp next time???????????

No I am not using the wing either, going to give it another go after to get into the 1'41s, to get anywhere near mid to low 41s I would have to rack up a lot of miles on the car. A waste of time though as the Time trial ends tomorrow.

GTP_CargoRat
The one I posted in this thread earlier. It works just the same, or even a tad better, after the update. Just scan back thru this thread a page or two, its in here somewhere.

EDIT: Here you go

*** Updated Tune - Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 ***
HP 125 PP 400 Weight 840 kg. PL 72.9%
Ballast 200/+8
LSD 50/46/52
RH 20/-17
SR 13.0/13.8
Ext 6/5
Comp 4/3
ARB 6/5
Camber 0.7/0.4
Toe -0.08/+0.04
Brakes 2/1
Trans
1st 5.030
2nd 3.437
3rd 2.757
4th 2.306
5th 1.977
6th 1.710
FG 4.857
TS 112

Great tune! I was 44th and moved to 18th 1:40.735 using this tune. My car has 126hp.

Thanks.

Last edited:
*** Updated Tune - Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 ***
HP 125 PP 400 Weight 840 kg. PL 72.9%
Ballast 200/+8
LSD 50/46/52
RH 20/-17
SR 13.0/13.8
Ext 6/5
Comp 4/3
ARB 6/5
Camber 0.7/0.4
Toe -0.08/+0.04
Brakes 2/1
Trans
1st 5.030
2nd 3.437
3rd 2.757
4th 2.306
5th 1.977
6th 1.710
FG 4.857
TS 112

👍👍 I was running 1.44 in my 111r and thought i'd have an hour in the gsx before the cut off time with the tune posted and kicked in my best ever position currently 389th with a 1.42.8 ds3 ,am very happy thanks for the tune.

Going to have one last time trial binge later,
need about 2 car lengths for a 40.2x and I'll be happy

Shame we have run this one again. PD really takes there time to come up with something new 👎

Craping the credits and i'm out

Hello,

Does anyone help me get the Suzuki GSX-R Concept?!
What do I have to do to have it?

Thank you,

mikka

Hello, Does anyone help me get the Suzuki GSX-R Concept?! What do I have to do to have it? Thank you, mikka
You have to add me on PSN... I think I have a 0/0/0 that I don't really need. You can have it if you want.

Sorry if this has already been answered but, does anyone know why I can only see / play the Monza event? I can't see any sign of the Laguna Seca event.

If it's relevant, I've only ever seen 1 event on the time trials (not including the drift trials) for several weeks now. I thought this may have been the return of the 2 event time trials again, but not for me.

Cheers,
Amateur1.

Sorry if this has already been answered but, does anyone know why I can only see / play the Monza event? I can't see any sign of the Laguna Seca event.

If it's relevant, I've only ever seen 1 event on the time trials (not including the drift trials) for several weeks now. I thought this may have been the return of the 2 event time trials again, but not for me.

Cheers,
Amateur1.

This thread is from Time Trial #45, which ended over a year ago, what you're looking for is Time Trial #72, which you can find the thread here. And it's the exact same thing, minus the Laguna Seca one.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=288775

Back