Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments

What would you like to see

• Total voters
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
8469694988_69e70756e5_b.jpg

Welcome to the Fiat 500f and 2CV championship, Hosted by Sammo85 and Coxbox. This is a racing championship for mature racers every Sunday from 7 PM GMT. Please read the information found in the links below.

8483014067_ba407fb5bd.jpg

If you would like to join Use the signup form below. Before joining make sure you are familiar with the rules and regulations which can be found bellow.

Last edited:
Whats the schedule like Cox?

Whats the schedule like Cox?

Well racing will be the same as last time every Sunday at 7 PM GMT post your suggestions for when you want to start possibly the sixth of January or the 23th? though it does depend on the amount of drivers we have.

Definitely wait until the latter part of January, or maybe into February to get started. This does not mean that you cannot have test races though. It is your championship though and you set it up how you want. :)👍
I would say wait until you get around 10 to 12 sign ups before you set a start date.

Last edited:
Definitely wait until the latter part of January, or maybe into February to get started. This does not mean that you cannot have test races though. It is your championship though and you set it up how you want. :)👍
I would say wait until you get around 10 to 12 sign ups before you set a start date.

Thinking exactly the same 👍, I would love to get as many drivers as I can.

Also after testing in arcade I have decided to add another endurance race, therefore both cars can be raced over distance. We now have La Sartre and the Nurburgring Norschleife 24h and six laps respectively.

For anyone interested I decided to test the tires, weather and racing at night. After 20 laps of Spa only about 1/4 of the tire ware display was reduced, this was in the 2CV. The sports soft tires held up in the rain, however they did start to struggle at about 100% surface water. Racing at night was good however with the 2CV, the headlights are poor, so the racing line will be usefull.

Last edited:
Cox this is brilliant, obviously count me into the championships. Are we aloud to post the occasional picture onto the main pages or is there a way we can transfer them to you to put on flickr? Ive also been trying out different tyres for racing, I did the 40 laps on tsusuka using different tyres and that made things very interesting, I also think major weather changes in races would make a huge difference to stratergy but also depends what everyone else wants.

Other than that good job Cox, 👍

Also as you probably already know my 500 is Red with Gold alloys, my 2cv is dark blue.

Last edited:
Cox this is brilliant, obviously count me into the championships. Are we aloud to post the occasional picture onto the main pages or is there a way we can transfer them to you to put on flickr? Ive also been trying out different tyres for racing, I did the 40 laps on tsusuka using different tyres and that made things very interesting, I also think major weather changes in races would make a huge difference to stratergy but also depends what everyone else wants.

Other than that good job Cox, 👍

Hello sammo,

You can post the occasional picture, but it would be nice to keep the in the same place I can allways PM you my email and you can send them to me. Tires will be sports soft, they seem to be a good compromise. Weather is fun, in the test races 6 laps of La Sarthe it did not rain however 6 laps of 24h Nurb it rained within 5 minutes.

Also as you probably already know my 500 is Red with Gold alloys, my 2cv is dark blue.

Could you make sure both cars are the same colour so we can easily Identify drivers at each race :). Also my cars are both Isotope Green and black wheels.

Yep no problem with car colour I will sort it tomorrowif I can, cox, in racing can it be made compulsory to have 2 different sets of tyres that must be used or do you think it'll make things to complicated?, bit like F1. ?

Last edited:
Yep no problem with car colour I will sort it tomorrowif I can, cox, in racing can it be made compulsory to have 2 different sets of tyres that must be used or do you think it'll make things to complicated?, bit like F1. ?

I did think of that, but it would be to difficult to manage.

are you genuine????:scared: like seriously????:scared:

how many sign ups?

i'll confirm the car colour in a day or two
most probably any of the black or red shades

My PSN ID: CallmeDan_

Car colors: Red with black wheels (I will change if this combo is taken already)

Also, how do you paint the Citroen 2CV? Every time I try to paint it, it says I can't. (And I sold mine a long time ago btw)

My PSN ID: CallmeDan_

Car colors: Red with black wheels (I will change if this combo is taken already)

Also, how do you paint the Citroen 2CV? Every time I try to paint it, it says I can't. (And I sold mine a long time ago btw)

You can paint them now, Add me to PSN "Coxbox" and I will send you my spare one, oh and welcome :).

Last edited:
Cox could we all do a practice Thursday evening or something as it'd be good to see how everyones running, also gives the newbies a chance to see how things are set up.

Cox could we all do a practice Thursday evening or something as it'd be good to see how everyones running, also gives the newbies a chance to see how things are set up.

I think that is a great idea, it is a good day for me as I am not working.

Do you suggest a full race with stops?

Races for both cars?

What track?

Time?

I reckon maybe a reasonable practice time so that newbies aren't left in our dust :) ( I may regret that ) and two short races for each car. Tsusuka circuit is good practice with chambered bends. And 10 laps in each race with one stop and driver aids off except for ABS? . What do you think?

As long as I finish work on time could do 7.00 pm room open?

I reckon maybe a reasonable practice time so that newbies aren't left in our dust :) ( I may regret that ) and two short races for each car. Tsusuka circuit is good practice with chambered bends. And 10 laps in each race with one stop and driver aids off except for ABS? . What do you think?

As long as I finish work on time could do 7.00 pm room open?

That sounds great, I will set this up by tomorrow, and inform members.

Wicked, look forward to it. Will see if I can post one or two decent pictures of our cars to boost some interest.

If anyone requires a 2 cv I have a spare one which requires a engine rebuild and structure rebuild. Just bought it as its available on the used car dealership but don't know if everyones dealerships show the same, as mine updatedates after each event I do. If anyone needs it they are welcome to have it, and if your short on credits ill do prior to sending, can't say fairer than that.

If anyone requires a 2 cv I have a spare one which requires a engine rebuild and structure rebuild. Just bought it as its available on the used car dealership but don't know if everyones dealerships show the same, as mine updatedates after each event I do. If anyone needs it they are welcome to have it, and if your short on credits ill do prior to sending, can't say fairer than that.

Spooky, I just looked in the UCD and found one, I can send like above ^^.

Latest Posts

Back