F.I.T.T. - Clueless Classic Shootout (It's over. Thanks Everyone :D)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 288 comments
United States
Brooklyn, Wi
krenkme
shootout2.png

A new year is upon us and it is time to brake open the wallet and go racing with some classic race cars. And with classic cars come a classic shootout.
What is this?
--Time attack shootout at Nurburgring GP/D (fastest wins)
--A drivers choice will be picked by the testers 👍
-- Each event is judged seperately not together (Time and Drivers choice)
This event will follow the F.I.T.T. Standardized Rules (found here) with these specific rules in place:

#1.) Cars are to be race cars pre-1971 (list to follow)
#2.) Race cars and RM cars okay
#3.) Cars are to be run on Racing hard Tires (or less)
#4.) Cars MUST HAVE no fewer then 200 miles on the car.
#4.) 615pp is the limit the car can be at, but feel free to go lower :dopey:
#5.) NO power limiting (because I don't want it, that's why :D )
#6.) Weight adjustments (a.k.a adding ballast) is up to you. Use as much, or little as you'd like
#7.) only ABS1 and driving line allowed, but please nothing else
#8.) Most important HAVE FUN!!!

List of cars that can be used
Alfa TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato '65
2D Race Car '67
Chevy Camaro Z28 [RM] '69
Chevy Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Dodge Challenger R/T [RM] '70
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ford Mark IV '67
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68
Jaguar XJ13 '66

How it works
--Tuners sign up and submit a tune by the Deadline
-- Testers submit a time per car by the Deadline
-- Top average speed is the winner 👍
-- Tuners can also be test drivers
-- Testers will chose there top three drivers choice (please send my your choices by PM and I will publish them all at one time on the deadline, for a suprise feel :dopey: )
--Top three drivers choice will be scored: 1st- 6pts, 2nd- 4pts, 3rd- 2pts

Deadlines
**Tuner & Tester sign ups start - Jan. 2nd, 2013
**Tuners must submit tune by - Jan. 11th, 2013
**Testers must submit times and drivers choice by - Jan. 21st, 2013
**Fast times, drivers choice, and prizes after Jan 22nd, 2013
all times are subject to change at the discretion of the event sponsor

Prizes
Tuners
First place - Any Premium tradeable Car (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
second place - Any Premium car under 500,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
Third place - Any Premium car under 250,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
fourth place - Any premium car under 125,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
Fifth place - Any Premium car under 75,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
Last place - Honda S 800 Race Car '68 (tuned by Clueless :dopey: )
Drivers Choice
First place - Any Premium tradeable Car (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
second place - Any Premium car under 500,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
Third place - Any Premium car under 250,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
Testers
fastest Lap - Any Premium car under 1,000,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)
ALL TESTERS!!! - Any Premium car under 500,000cr

-Well there it is, the the newest Clueless Classic shootout event. Lets go have some FUN!!! :dopey:
*in case I missed something or the rules do not make sence, please feel free to point it out to me, or ask. Thank you.

fillerb.png

Last edited:
Tuna

krenkme (PSN - krenkme) TUNE - Ferrari 330 P4 '67
XDesperado67 (PSN - XDesperado67) TUNE - Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
VTiRoj (PSN - RoJJieE) TUNE Alfa TZ2 Carrozzata da Zang. '65
Ugabugaz (PSN - ) TUNE - CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR '67
Onboy123 (PSN - Onboy123) TUNE - Ferrari 330 P4 '67
MrGrado (PSN - MrGrado) TUNE - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Trackripper123 (PSN - krenkme... shared) TUNE - Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 (Shared by krenkme)
praiano63 (PSN - praiano63) TUNE - CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR '67
Theo777 (PSN - zigatan) TUNE - Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
CSLACR (PSN - CLSACR) - TUNE - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69
wildheart90 (PSN - wildheart90) TUNE - Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ridox2JGTE (PSN - GTP_Orido) TUNE - Chevrolet CAMARO Z28 RM '69
Johnnypenso (PSN - ) TUNE - Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Lewis_Hamilton_ (PSN - Lewis_Hamilton_ ) TUNE - Ford Mark IV '67
Motor City Hami (PSN - MotorCtyHamilton) TUNE - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

Testies

krenkme (PSN - krenkme) - TESTS
iainoflo85 (PSN - iainoflo85) - TESTS
biffa3 (PSN - biffa3) - TESTS
Luv2drive (PSN - jeffj6767) - TESTS
Theo777 (PSN - zigatan) - TESTS
DigitalBaka (PSN - DigitalBaka) - TESTS
Johnnypenso (PSN - Johnnypenso) - TESTS

Last edited:
Official results

praiano63 - CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR '67 - 608.774

Ugabugaz - CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR '67 - 609.269

Trackripper123 - Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 - 614.002

Motor City Hami - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 - 614.215

Lewis_Hamilton_ - Ford Mark IV '67 - 616.136

MrGrado - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 - 618.035

Onboy123 - Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 618.380

Johnnypenso - Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 623.957

wildheart90 - Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 627.405

CSLACR - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69 - 627.922

krenkme - Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 628.084

Ridox2JGTE - Chevrolet CAMARO Z28 RM '69 - 631.638

Theo777 - Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70 - 632.609

XDesperado67 - Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70 - 633.563

VTiRoj - Alfa TZ2 Carrozzata da Zang. '65 - 680.151

DRIVERS CHOICE

1st - Ugabagaz = 20pts
2nd - MotorCityHami = 14pts
3rd - Trackripper = 12pts
4th - VTiRoj = 10pts
5th(tie) - CSLACR, praiano = 8pts
6th - Onboy = 6
7th - Lewis_Hamilton_ = 4pts

AWARDS SHOW

Last edited:
Cleuless Tunes? If this was a Europe-only shootout I'd call you a genius. :lol:

Can I be a test driver? I love the S800 Race Car!

But the rest of them are really nice as well.

(Is this all I need to do to sign-up? And if there's anything else I need to do let me know :) )

Done 👍

Put me in as a tuna.

Anyone want to duel S800s? :dopey:

Gotcha....
.....Maybe :sly:

Can I be a test driver? I love the S800 Race Car!

But the rest of them are really nice as well.

(Is this all I need to do to sign-up? And if there's anything else I need to do let me know :) )

Just make sure you are friends with all tuners on PSN, and that's it 👍. Glad to have ya :dopey:

Let me go drive some cars before I decide. If I don't like any of the cars, maybe I can take on RJ in a S800 humdinger. In the meantime, I'll try and divert my attention away from Ghost Recon :mischievous:

{Cy}

In before tuna…oh wait, that's way too late for that…but yea, sign me up as a tuner. 👍

ugabugaz

Welcome :cheers: What PSN account will you be using?

CyKosis1973
Let me go drive some cars before I decide. If I don't like any of the cars, maybe I can take on RJ in a S800 humdinger. In the meantime, I'll try and divert my attention away from Ghost Recon :mischievous:

{Cy}

Try the Alpha. It may be 7 seconds off the lead, but the funnest car to drive (in my opinion )

I'll keep a spot open for ya :dopey:

Onboy123
In before tuna…oh wait, that's way too late for that…but yea, sign me up as a tuner. 👍

All right. :dopey:

MrGrado
I will tune please.

Welcome to you :D

I won't have a competitive car before this one is up because my PS3 is done and I will have to start again. Unless you allow the XJ13 Chrome Line. There's literally no difference between it and the normal one. Short of a little weight loss.

And even then I still don't know when the hell I'm actually coming up with a new PS3. And actually, even if I do have it in time, there's something I'm planning that'll prevent me from getting anywhere near that XJ13 easily. So I'm probably out on this one. And maybe a few more tuning events for the foreseeable future.

C-ZETA
I won't have a competitive car before this one is up because my PS3 is done and I will have to start again. Unless you allow the XJ13 Chrome Line. There's literally no difference between it and the normal one. Short of a little weight loss.

And even then I still don't know when the hell I'm actually coming up with a new PS3. And actually, even if I do have it in time, there's something I'm planning that'll prevent me from getting anywhere near that XJ13 easily. So I'm probably out on this one. And maybe a few more tuning events for the foreseeable future.

:( sorry to hear about your luck :( if there is anyway I can help you enter the shootout, just ask (I have about 3 Jags that are untouched) :dopey:

I don't have a PS3 back yet. But as you can get a 500GB Super Slim here for about £210 - and I'm also selling my Wii as well as everything I have for it - the money might not take too long to come for it.

But I'm not planning on using any outside help on my road to recovery - just the DLC cars that I will be able to redownload on my PS3 via my account. I have all of the DLC packs plus all 6 Chrome Lines and Stealth Models, as an FYI. (I will buy things and claim prize cars and all that but I will not actually use them in GT Mode)

@C-ZETA -I wish you a full and FUN recovery (been thinking about starting over myself... but mine would be cheeper :ouch:

trackripper123
Tentative tuner. :P

Anyone like to help me tweak my existing 2D setup? (Onboy...? :lol:)

I have one. My schedule is all over the place, but I can try to help :dopey:

@C-ZETA -I wish you a full and FUN recovery (been thinking about starting over myself... but mine would be cheeper :ouch:

I have one. My schedule is all over the place, but I can try to help :dopey:

:lol: Thanks, just slap the settings on and see if they still work, it was pre-2.08 that I tuned it... It might need a lower grade turbo too, and some ballasting.

trackripper123
:lol: Thanks, just slap the settings on and see if they still work, it was pre-2.08 that I tuned it... It might need a lower grade turbo too, and some ballasting.

6/8 hours and I'll do just that. I'll PM you my findings 👍

I'm hoping it will be...going through everything I did last in November and December 2010. Should be good.

I'm hoping it will be...going through everything I did last in November and December 2010. Should be good.

Well, I can supply you with a CT230R and a few FTOs and even the odd Evo to get you back on your feet, I guess. Though the CT230R should take care of that. :lol:

I'm in with the 2D Race Car '67 ,let's see what can be done with it.
I've also tested the Honda S800 race car to duel with the professor RJ ,but i've found that this car maxed even with RH tires is too much grippy and hide a lot the tune . Just need to let the car balanced and the rest is with the pilot. Braking at the right point and accelerate at the right moment. It pass anywhere full gas anyway.
I think it would be good to make another categorie for it, perhaps, perhaps i'm wrong... Don't know.👍

Back